🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mallory McMorrow (D-MI) shows everyone how to deal with GOP hate in powerful speech on trans kids/parental rights: 'growing up i was active in church'

How does one not condone homosexuality? What are you talking about. My point in this thread is that hate and bigotry directed at LGBTQ has no place in the school environment. It should be an easy thing to agree with
At least there's honesty. The goal is no gay teachers.

A gay teacher answering children's questions about what he did over a weekend or summer is not SJW.

I'd agree if this was just a school board policy that no teacher should share personal life info as to his family or out of school activities. But this is aimed at allowing parents to sue individual teachers if they believe the teacher said "anything" the parent might deem as "sexually grooming," whatever the f that is supposed to mean.

EDIT, besides where the f did this become about teachers!!!? The thread's about the Mich legislator being accused of grooming by some bigoted hack trying to fund raise in an email!

It all started with the Florida Law, and it's all going back to that. It's amazing how your side kept pushing and pushing acceptance and now wonder why a backlash is happening.

How does one not condone homosexuality? What are you talking about. My point in this thread is that hate and bigotry directed at LGBTQ has no place in the school environment. It should be an easy thing to agree with

Just hate and bigotry directed at religious and moral beliefs you don't agree with.

I called you out bitch, deal with it.
You tried to call me out by making false statements and then saying you know the meaning of my words better than I… so what you actually did was show off how much of a moron you are

A bigoted and discriminatory goal which violates the laws of our country.
Do teachers have any legal protection from being fired for being gay? That's the goal. The xians want a hostile environment so the gay teachers will go to other states.

You tried to call me out by making false statements and then saying you know the meaning of my words better than I… so what you actually did was show off how much of a moron you are

What false statements?

Buck up and take your beating, try not being a soi boi cuck for once in your life.

Do teachers have any legal protection from being fired for being gay? That's the goal. The xians want a hostile environment so the gay teachers will go to other states.

Man, can't even write out Christian without triggering yourself? LOL snowflake.

Why should a Catholic school employ a teacher who thinks homosexuality isn't sinful and actively lives out a homosexual lifestyle when Catholic dogma says it is sinful?

Equating actual physical violence to the situation we are talking about is idiotic and a sign of desperation.
I’m sorry the point is going over your head. It is not equating violence to the situation. It’s showing off your stupid point which is calling the fight against hate and bigotry, hate and bigotry towards the hateful bigots

Just hate and bigotry directed at religious and moral beliefs you don't agree with.
how can a school have a zero tolerance towards bullying gay children if teachers are bullied for saying they live with a same sex partner? Again, I'd be ok with a blanket policy prohibiting ALL teachers from saying anything about their lives out of school.

I’m sorry the point is going over your head. It is not equating violence to the situation. It’s showing off your stupid point which is calling the fight against hate and bigotry, hate and bigotry.

No, it's trying to say shanking is equivalent to just telling K-3 teachers to lay of the sexuality shit.

Hate and bigotry are what you display to religious people, and anyone else who disagrees with you politically.

how can a school have a zero tolerance towards bullying gay children if teachers are bullied for saying they live with a same sex partner? Again, I'd be ok with a blanket policy prohibiting ALL teachers from saying anything about their lives out of school.

So the burned village approach? Guess what for most people their sexuality isn't their defining characteristic, but for some people like the idiots we see exposed on Libs of TikTok it sure the hell is, or their gender, or their queer gender-sub-sub-sub type. your side made this an issue by taking shit too far, and now you are mewling like a beaten kitten.

What about bullying towards children who don't toe the current SJW "all sexualities are equal, but some sexualities are more equal than others" mantra?

Seriously? Nobody is talking about condemning homosexuality in public schools they are talking about not discussing it. By not discussing, it you are not condoning it.

Man, can't even write out Christian without triggering yourself? LOL snowflake.

Why should a Catholic school employ a teacher who thinks homosexuality isn't sinful and actively lives out a homosexual lifestyle when Catholic dogma says it is sinful?
oh, xians are discriminatory, Christians are not. Christians can certainly believe homosexuality is a sin, just unfaithfullness is a sin, but we live with compassion and love.

Again it there was a sincere belief that children should not be exposed to teacher's out of school lives, that might be a different issue. But that is NOT what Fla's law is about nor did it have anything to do with the republican's attack for money on the democrat in Mich

So the burned village approach? Guess what for most people their sexuality isn't their defining characteristic, but for some people like the idiots we see exposed on Libs of TikTok it sure the hell is, or their gender, or their queer gender-sub-sub-sub type. your side made this an issue by taking shit too far, and now you are mewling like a beaten kitten.

What about bullying towards children who don't toe the current SJW "all sexualities are equal, but some sexualities are more equal than others" mantra?
For a gay kid, sexuality is an issue. And to tell gay kids they can only know about persona lives of strait teachers is burning down THEIR HOUSE. Again Marty, your bottom line (pun) is only your sexuality is acceptable in society, and that's simply not the law in this country. Perhaps you should use home schooling or a religious school.

Seriously? Nobody is talking about condemning homosexuality in public schools they are talking about not discussing it. By not discussing, it you are not condoning it.
What specifically is "discussing homosexuality?" Is a teacher crossing "a line" if he responds to a question about what he did over the summer by saying "my partner and I took our son to Disney World"?

Forum List

Back