🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mallory McMorrow (D-MI) shows everyone how to deal with GOP hate in powerful speech on trans kids/parental rights: 'growing up i was active in church'

That's a lie.

No child comes into existence except by the joint action of a father and a mother. One of each. Not two (or any other number) of one and none of the other.

Hard science trumps the insane delusions and perversions of depraved sexual deviants.

And to defend putting children into the custody and care of depraved sexual deviants is just plain wrong. It's a recipe for producing fucked-up individuals, and a fucked-up society.
Oh really? So if a couple adopts a child are you going to make the case that it’s wrong for those new parents to call themselves the mother and father of the adopted child? You moron

Love and acceptance go down the sink when people are poor enough. It is ALL of our responsibility to make sure that does not happen. Repubs are doing their side of the deal to stop the decline or are trying. Progs are not. Self-destruction mean chaos and social justice erodes when that happens.
Thank you for sharing captain random!

Where do you all come up with these ideas? Nobody ever said anything about hating kids or transgender kids, they simply want to wait until they are old enough before they start trying to surgically alter them. Once they hit 18, if they want to cut off body parts, then so be it, but before that, don't start suggesting alterations that are permanent that they will regret later...because, that's a thing you know. There are people who had sex reassignment surgeries that later regretted it, and found out that maybe they were not actually transgender, and now there is nothing they can do about it.

Also, the schools should not be talking to suggestive children about this stuff, especially behind the parents backs.

A school is there to teach kids, math, English, history, science....not be a life coach.
Could we raise the age of people cutting off their body parts to 21?

Seems to me a lot about this country could be improved by raising the age of consent for bumpteen things to 21 from 18. I remember when it was 21: what a mistake it was to lower it for everything.

So you think kids are gay and trans because of their parents?
Prolly --------- but more because of the groomer teachers.

Either because the parents do this to them, and a lot of that is documented.

Or because it's become fashionable to rebel against parents this way, for both boys and girls. What a sick fad. I so hope the kids find a new one soon. Cutting themselves wasn't this bad!! Bulemia and anorexia often wasn't this bad, if they didn't starve themselves to death.

I started watching some miniseries thing that looked promising, but soon a kid was sitting at the table his back to us and his father was like catatonic --- the mother said anxiously to the kid, "Now, dear, you know your father can't talk to you when you are wearing makeup." It quickly became clear this was supposed to be the FATHER'S fault.

That show bit the dust fast ----

Wow! The utter ignorance of your thinking is astounding.
Oh! Sorry, I though you wanted a discussion. Darn, you just wanted an excuse to insult me. Okay, I'll put you on ignore. Another leftist bites the dust: too bad, I thought you were one of the more intelligent ones, but of course I can't allow this kind of behavior.

Prolly --------- but more because of the groomer teachers.

Either because the parents do this to them, and a lot of that is documented.

Or because it's become fashionable to rebel against parents this way, for both boys and girls. What a sick fad. I so hope the kids find a new one soon. Cutting themselves wasn't this bad!! Bulemia and anorexia often wasn't this bad, if they didn't starve themselves to death.

I started watching some miniseries thing that looked promising, but soon a kid was sitting at the table his back to us and his father was like catatonic --- the mother said anxiously to the kid, "Now, dear, you know your father can't talk to you when you are wearing makeup." It quickly became clear this was supposed to be the FATHER'S fault.

That show bit the dust fast ----
It’s not a fad. It’s not caused by parents or teachers. This has been around for centuries. You only see it more now because society is making a push to be accepting of it and people feel more comfortable coming out. Just imagine if you were born this way and your parents and everybody around you had the same mindset that you And the other bigots have. You would be labeled as sick, perverted, and sinful. Many people did and still do live that way. And try to be “normal“. How sick are we as a society to make people live that way? We should be ashamed.

Oh! Sorry, I though you wanted a discussion. Darn, you just wanted an excuse to insult me. Okay, I'll put you on ignore. Another leftist bites the dust: too bad, I thought you were one of the more intelligent ones, but of course I can't allow this kind of behavior.
I’m happy to discuss look
At my last post where I stated my counter argument., I just can’t believe that you actually think the parents and teachers are making kids gay and trans. This has been around for centuries. Your comment is so ignorant and tone deaf and dismissive of the struggles that these people go through, it’s disgraceful.

So you think kids are gay and trans because of their parents?

I do not believe that kids are gay or trans.

Any kid that thinks he is, only does so because some depraved pedophile (not necessarily his parents) has been filling his head with that shit.

That pedophile needs to be identified, and permanently removed from free society. Preferably put to death.

I do not believe that kids are gay or trans.

Any kid that thinks he is, only does so because some depraved pedophile (not necessarily his parents) has been filling his head with that shit.

That pedophile needs to be identified, and permanently removed from free society. Preferably put to death.
And this is why you are an ignorant human being and why you can’t be taken seriously.

And this is why you are an ignorant human being and why you can’t be taken seriously.

Says the depraved pervert who thinks that it is OK to drag children into sick sexual deviancy.

It is dangerous filth such as yourself who are not taken seriously by any sane or decent people.

Your kind need to stay very far away from children.

Says the depraved pervert who thinks that it is OK to drag children into sick sexual deviancy.

It is dangerous filth such as yourself who are not taken seriously by any sane or decent people.

Your kind need to stay very far away from children.
Do t define what I think. You aren’t qualified. You don’t even understand basic human identity and sexuality. #clueless

Do t define what I think. You aren’t qualified. You don’t even understand basic human identity and sexuality. #clueless

I'm going by what you've actually said.

You keep defending the idea that it is acceptable to groom young children toward homosexuality, transsexuality, and related fucked-up perversions.

You have admitted this.

This makes you a clear example of a dangerous subhuman piece of shit that needs to be kept far away from children.

You keep defending the idea that it is acceptable to groom young children toward homosexuality, transsexuality, and related fucked-up perversions.
Groom toward?? What is that supposed to mean? It’s certain not a phrase I’ve ever used

This makes you a clear example of a dangerous subhuman piece of shit that needs to be kept far away from children.
I work for a school and coach children. Better me than somebody like you. My community has expressed nothing but gratitude for the work I do with their kids. It’s in honor and a privilege

Groom toward?? What is that supposed to mean? It’s certain not a phrase I’ve ever used

You may not have used the same exact words. You've been, in fact, trying to twist the words in a weaselly manner to spin what you are saying in what you think is a positive direction.

But it does not change nor hide what it is that you are defending and advocating.

Practice whatever sick perversions you will, in the privacy of your own home, but leave those of us out of it that want nothing to do with it, and leave children out of it.

As soon as your kind made clear your intention to start going after children, we should have started rounding you up and killing you. It was a serious mistake to allow your kind to remain living, once your true nature became clear, and society will probably pay the tragic price for this mistake for generations to come.

I work for a school and coach children. Better me than somebody like you. My community has expressed nothing but gratitude for the work I do with their kids. It’s in honor and a privilege

Do the parents of the children that you “coach” know what you are, and what you stand for?

I bet if they knew, you'd lose your job very quickly.

Forum List

Back