The majority of states who receive more goverment funds than they pay through taxes are red states.

No you're not....You're posting the same debunked fucking dreck that gets re-debunked, every time yet another partisan hack nose picker posts it...This crap gets passed around at least 3-4 times a year since I've been around.

You shitlibs seriously need some new material.
You cannot handle the truth
You, me and everyone else will, most likely receive more in benefits tahn we pay into social security (and Medicare)

1726162770347.png

We would have people dieing all over the place.
Some probably deserve it but what about kids and the disabled.
Yes we would, and that’s exactly what we need. We have made it far too easy for people who actively refuse to support themselves to continue to live. There are private charities to deal with the children and the disabled.

I got my disabled (PTSD) wife off Social Security and Medicare when we got married.

Yes we would, and that’s exactly what we need. We have made it far too easy for people who actively refuse to support themselves to continue to live. There are private charities to deal with the children and the disabled.

I got my disabled (PTSD) wife off Social Security and Medicare when we got married.
I hope you are a generous donor to those charities. We are.

Your post confirms you are, definitely, in need of help.
There may be a government program that can help you.
And your posts confirm that you are, definitely, dumber than a bag of fucking hammers, along with being breathtakingly banal as they come.

You don't really give one single fuck about anything or anyone...You just want gubmint to do the caring for you, to make you feel better about yourself....You're the asshole who needs the professional help.

And your posts confirm that you are, definitely, dumber than a bag of fucking hammers, along with being breathtakingly banal as they come.

You don't really give one single fuck about anything or anyone...You just want gubmint to do the caring for you, to make you feel better about yourself....You're the asshole who needs the professional help.
Banal, impressive. I wouldn't have guessed that banal would be in your vocabulary.

Nope. Not until the Government stops using my tax money to run an immoral, illegal and unconstitutional social safety network. THAT is my charity currently.
I live in the world the way it is and not the way I wish it was.

There are many who truly need help. Our focus is on children in need and we donate because we have been fortunate enough, in the USA, to have made a very nice living.

Forum List

Back