Mama Bear Euthanized After Nearly Killing Woman

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Alright, I get why the put the bear down, but she was a mother. Couldn't they have tranquilized her and moved her and her cubs to a sanctuary nearby or something? Anyways, all that being said I'm really glad that the woman is alive, but it angers me now of the way they handled it and the poor little cubs are without their mother as she was only trying to protect them. 😞

I agree tranquilizing was an option. Any female animal will attack when their babies are close by.
Puppy aside when you see wildlife like bears or large wildlife keep clear. There were other options she could have used.

The wretched little dog should be thrashed for not attacking that bear, and , regardless, the woman should have made friends by offering it a burger, something she obviously gorges on in bulk looking at her relaxing in the rest centre .

Poor Bear . Killed by a fat human and her apology for a dog rat .

The wretched little dog should be thrashed for not attacking that bear, and , regardless, the woman should have made friends by offering it a burger, something she obviously gorges on in bulk looking at her relaxing in the rest centre .

Poor Bear . Killed by a fat human and her apology for a dog rat .

The woman should have left immediately when she saw the bear.

I agree tranquilizing was an option. Any female animal will attack when their babies are close by.
Puppy aside when you see wildlife like bears or large wildlife keep clear. There were other options she could have used.

Once bears get a feel for gunning for humans, it's hard for them to get rid of it. It sucks but it's the best option.

I'm sure the cubs will be raised and released.

Forum List

Back