Zone1 Islam- Arab Imperialism

You are an atheist. Which is why you repeat the Atheist's handbook against all "Three religions".

neither - the desert religions are deliberate fallacies, moses and their false commandments and abraham's, hereditary idolatry the other two no less guilty of false heavenly personifications.

the 1st century events are the reawakening of the heavenly religion of antiquity for admission to the everlasting granted a&e for their journey and goal of self determination.

neither - the desert religions are deliberate fallacies, moses and their false commandments and abraham's, hereditary idolatry the other two no less guilty of false heavenly personifications.

the 1st century events are the reawakening of the heavenly religion of antiquity for admission to the everlasting granted a&e for their journey and goal of self determination.
Let us agree for you to believe in whatever you wish to believe in. You stay ignorant of what you are talking about while Islam is making a very good effort to turn everyone into a Muslim.

Muslims believe in this. This woman makes it very clear what Islam is all about and what they wish to do to jews at any time and how human they see them.

Watch: Palestinian Muslim woman in Gaza says all they want is to invade Israel and kill Jews for the sake of Allah (God of Islam). She justifies the murder of Jews including by burning them alive. She also claims that Jews are considered impure dogs.This interview was filmed as part of a documentary about the Hamas-led "Marches of Return".

Please watch the full video and follow the filmmaker:
@rehoov
Link to the video: https://youtu.be/c7OoPiNBlJI?feature=shared

The Palestinian leadership and the Palestinian media must stop demonizing Israel and dehumanizing Jews while using the religion of Islam as justification for their genocidal agenda.

Let us agree for you to believe in whatever you wish to believe in. You stay ignorant of what you are talking about while Islam is making a very good effort to turn everyone into a Muslim.

Muslims believe in this. This woman makes it very clear what Islam is all about and what they wish to do to jews at any time and how human they see them.

really, sixties something needs to be done about religious indoctrination - all three desert religions do nothing for those that adhere to them - - a most telling clue they are false at their very core beliefs.

really, sixties something needs to be done about religious indoctrination - all three desert religions do nothing for those that adhere to them - - a most telling clue they are false at their very core beliefs.
The problem with you is that you probably belong to some cult which sees itself as superior and the answer to all the problems in the world.

You are not. Any cult you may belong to is no different. It is set up by humans.

You keep putting Judaism in the same level as the other two. Judaism has not started the wars you are more than afraid of.

Your cult or beliefs are not an answer to your fears. There are thousands of cults, as there have always been and all of them have their gods who had their people start wars against others.

Your non desert beliefs were starting wars long before Judaism came to be. Long before either of the other two were created by ambitious, greedy people which turned too many people against non Christians or Muslims.

You live in your mind in a world which does not exist, never did, never will.

You keep your devotion for the cult, the "true cult" you have given your mind to.

:)

Says you, but then you don't know anything about any of it.

Says you, but then you don't know anything about any of it.

you've been hanging out w/ sixties and other such crowd members ... for sure -

no book is required, the spoken heavenly religion of antiquity is all there is needing to be known - for remission to the everlasting and helping others to find the true path being anything better than that found in the desert religions.

judaism in the middleast ...

Palestinian authorities reported finding hundreds of bodies in mass graves at Nasser hospital in Khan Younis this week after it was abandoned by Israeli troops. Bodies were also reported at the Al Shifa site following an Israeli special forces operation.

working hard to make new friends every day.

you've been hanging out w/ sixties and other such crowd members ... for sure -

no book is required, the spoken heavenly religion of antiquity is all there is needing to be known - for remission to the everlasting and helping others to find the true path being anything better than that found in the desert religions.

Sorry, no.

Not until all of humanity converts to Islam, but is under the authority of God's Sharia (i.e. law). Don't misrepresent Islam. The Muslim Caliphate also can establish diplomatic relations with non-Muslim nations provided they allow the peaceful propagation of Islam. The Muslim equivalent of Christian missionaries are called "Da'i" (Pronounced: Da'ee).

When the Muslims conquer a land, they establish and enforce Sharia Law and impose a tax to non-Muslims, which grants them the right not to serve in the military or get drafted when there's a war. The Muslims have to defend the nation. Christians and all other non-Muslims have the right to worship and are essentially, for all intents and purposes, with few exceptions, equal to Muslims. They have rights that have to be honored by Muslims.

As far as Islam being "imperialist", that's true, but if there's no Caliphate, then Islam is toothless as far as geopolitics. Without the Caliphate, Muslims must subject themselves to the law of whichever land they're living in. I don't have the right to resort to terrorism, or any violence to establish Sharia. As a citizen of a non-Muslim, secular society, I have to abide by the rules of the land, being true to my "social contract" and covenant with the community I live in. Terrorism is illegal and evil. Muslims don't have the right to wage jihad, through terrorism. Targeting civilians..etc.
Thank you for confirming my earlier premise that Islam, in it's Dogma, Doctrine, and Scripture is a curse upon Humanity and Civilization!

As I understand your post, you confirm that Islam seeks to remove all Freedom of Choice on Philosophical, Ideological, Spiritual/Religious matters and make all of humanity conform and Submit to Islam. In short, Islam seeks to dominate all of humanity and the whole of planet Earth.

As what many would call an agnostic~atheist I'm not a believer in any "religion" since my historical research has shown me that none of them contain the full spiritual/metaphysical truths of the universe/cosmos. Note that I speak of "Religions" (philosophies/ideologies with Deity/Deities attached) as what I fail to "believe in". I remain open however to the concept that there may be an Intelligent Creator/Creative Designer to Existence (the Universe/Cosmos) as we know it. I doubt such an Entity would set out with limited ideological concepts and expect part of It's creations to believe in such fabrications.

I do however believe that the historical records support the concept that there may have been ~ continue to be ~ a species of Extra-Terrestrial Beings older than Humans and whom were in this Solar System long before we Humans appeared/existed/were "created". In fact these ET Beings played a major role in the accelerated evolution of earlier hominids into we current Humans and that many/most of our "religions" are population control and manipulation devices "invented" by them to keep we humans "in-line"subservient/submissive. These ETs remain the Landlords or 'Deed Holders' of this Star & Planet System, we humans their "livestock" upon THEIR World.

Details can be found in the contents of this thread on USMB:
The Geminga Scenario

Forum List

Back