🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Man, 10-year-old boy hit by stones near Ariel

A man and a 10-year-old boy were lightly injured by stones hurled at them on Route 5 near Ariel. They were taken to the Hasharon Medical Center in Petah Tikva.

The incident occurred near the scene of a crash involving a car and a truck as a result of stone throwing. A mother, her three daughters, a truck driver and a bus driver were injured in the crash.

Source: Ynet updates

you have bombed and shelled one of the most densly populated areas on earth.

you have killed hundreds upon hundreds of gentile children.

you whine about rocks?

you believe in an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

your debt, by your law, is long overdue.

Using your logic, it would be understandable if the settlers will go on "price tag" riots.

Thanks for clearing that up.

So, seal - how far do you want to take that 'debt' thing? Are going to condemn a couple of hundred thousand Hadasah ladies across America? How about the Jewish Community Center in Buenos Aires?

Where do YOU think HAMAS' "justice" should end, seal? And where do you think it will?

Seal, thanks ever so for your compassion and sympathy for innocent civilians and children.

And your selective allusion to a Bible verse is grossly inaccurate.

my compassion consists of no longer caring about israelis having rocks thrown at them.

jewish compassion consists of cheering and outlandishly excusing the deaths by the dozens of gentile children.

A man and a 10-year-old boy were lightly injured by stones hurled at them on Route 5 near Ariel. They were taken to the Hasharon Medical Center in Petah Tikva.

The incident occurred near the scene of a crash involving a car and a truck as a result of stone throwing. A mother, her three daughters, a truck driver and a bus driver were injured in the crash.

you whine about rocks?

Wrongo, Seal. These days it's a head for an eye. Inflation, y'know.

you whine about rocks?

Using your logic, it would be understandable if the settlers will go on "price tag" riots.

Thanks for clearing that up.

that already seems to be the case, at least when it is directed towards gentiles. the only outrage i have seen is when it is directed at other jews.

it is not my logic. it is your traditional rule, (one eye for one eye) no matter how often you claim you didn't mean it that way.

a nod is as good as a wink...

So, seal - how far do you want to take that 'debt' thing? Are going to condemn a couple of hundred thousand Hadasah ladies across America? How about the Jewish Community Center in Buenos Aires?

Where do YOU think HAMAS' "justice" should end, seal? And where do you think it will?

how about this. i won't try to link you to the Jewish Defense League camp and have you assassinating american congressional representatives or of being a kach kahanist lubavitcher who kills dozens of people at worship at a mosque if you don't try to link me with HAMAS.

as for hadassah women, i have always managed to condemn those americans who financially or emotionally supported the NAZIs before (and during, of course) the NAZIs. i eel the same about hadassah, the womens's zionist organization of america.

what about the jewish community center in buenos aires? it was bombed almost 20 years ago, and israel is still scrounging around for eyes and teeth.

let's talk about the USS Liberty instaead.

All those children being hurt by enemies of Israel will grow up to be the strongest fighters of Israel and Zionism. It will be our best revenge.

bobby sands said "our revenge will be the laughter of our children."

more gentile blood and gore on the hands of your children is your revenge?

so be it.

Last edited:
All those children being hurt by enemies of Israel will grow up to be the strongest fighters of Israel and Zionism. It will be our best revenge.

bobby sands said "the laughter of our children will be our revenge."

more gentile blood and gore on the hands of your children is your revenge.

so be it.
I don't think anyone would substitute what Seal is saying and state instead something like the blood of the Catholics being murdered in Middle East countries would be the greatest revenge. I guess one would have to be sick to say that, but we know that Seal himself is not paying attention to what is happening to the Catholics in the Middle East and in Africa. The Jews are not involved so it is not a topic of interest to him.

If you had a a basic reading comprehension, you'd read and understand that this mother wasn't a settler. Her mother lived in Ariel and she took the girls to visit their grandma. They were no settlers, they live in Tel Aviv:eusa_hand:

Now who are you going to put the blame on? The grandmother for still breathing?:cuckoo:
Did they have visa's from the PA allowing them to be in the country?

People being in areas where there presence is illegal, are criminals.

And criminals don't have the same rights people there legally have!

Illegal settlers are always bitching about something.

The Palestinians will have no right "bitching about" anything once the settlers secide a price tag is in order.

So now you are promoting the terrorism that is dubbed "price tagging"?

I think what she's trying to suggest is that violence is not a good idea to begin with - and that those who condone rock-throwing are implicitly condoning 'price tagging' as well.

At least that is my interpretation of Lipush's post.

Seal, thanks ever so for your compassion and sympathy for innocent civilians and children.

And your selective allusion to a Bible verse is grossly inaccurate.

my compassion consists of no longer caring about israelis having rocks thrown at them.

jewish compassion consists of cheering and outlandishly excusing the deaths by the dozens of gentile children.

And where are the posts by Jews which you claim are doing that? Seems to me you're just engaging in slander and demonization to troll the Jewish posters here.

I think what she's trying to suggest is that violence is not a good idea to begin with - and that those who condone rock-throwing are implicitly condoning 'price tagging' as well.

It is illegal for Israeli citizens to be in the West Bank. They are a legal target.

If someone is on your property without your permission, you have every right to throw a rock at them.

Loinie, I know there are 3 different areas in the WB, but exactly what area was the location of these incidents I don't know. There ARE areas of the WB where Israelis are not supposed to go, yes.

It is illegal for Israeli citizens to be in the West Bank. They are a legal target.

If someone is on your property without your permission, you have every right to throw a rock at them.

Not in my neighborhood, you don't. Not when they're just driving on through. Even the gangs back in Philly knew better than that!

It seems that you want to make up your own 'laws' - and to 'justify' violence against civilians and children as long as it's by Palestinians harming Israelis.

I prefer Lipush's view, that attacking people just driving by is ALWAYS wrong.

Israelis have no business being anywhere in the West Bank, sovereignty of the land belongs to the Palestinians.

Not in my neighborhood, you don't. Not when they're just driving on through. Even the gangs back in Philly knew better than that!

It seems that you want to make up your own 'laws' - and to 'justify' violence against civilians and children as long as it's by Palestinians harming Israelis.

I prefer Lipush's view, that attacking people just driving by is ALWAYS wrong.
I said "on your property"!

If someone is on your property without permission, it's called "tresspassing".

And there is already a law against it.

Forum List

Back