🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Man, 10-year-old boy hit by stones near Ariel

Loinie, I know there are 3 different areas in the WB, but exactly what area was the location of these incidents I don't know. There ARE areas of the WB where Israelis are not supposed to go, yes.
There are no areas in the West Bank where Israeli presence is legal.

International law tells us the West Bank is Occupied by Israel and Israelis have no sovereignty rights in the land.

Last edited:
So seal is now pretending it's about 'gentiles', is he?

palestinians are gentiles? no.

how long have i, and others, been maligned and demeaned by jews/zionists who equate "israelis" as "jews"?

it is your game that i'm playing.

You've been 'maligned' and 'demeaned' why, exactly? I suspect it's because you lie about Jews and Israelis and refuse to hear the truth when we explain your errors.

Basically it boils down to your enshrining your preconceived notions, your 'perceptions' as being FACT - that is the very basis of 'prejudice'.

And I don't play any such games, seal. HAMAS sure as Hell does, though - they don't care about bombing a Jewish community center in Argentina, it's all the same to them.

Loinie, I know there are 3 different areas in the WB, but exactly what area was the location of these incidents I don't know. There ARE areas of the WB where Israelis are not supposed to go, yes.

According to agreements the PA has signed, yes there are. Take it up with them if you don't think that's the way it should be.

Which reminds me, as 'international law' can never supercede the US Constitution, I should think it could ALSO never supercede an agreement which the PA as lawful rulers of the WB have signed.

The UN tells us the settlements are war crimes. Collaboration by Palestinians with the Occupier, as seen in for example the PA agreeing to something that violates intl laws, does not make the settlements legal under intl law or the presence of the illegal settlers lawful. War crimes are war crimes.

Last edited:
"that already seems to be the case, at least when it is directed towards gentiles. the only outrage i have seen is when it is directed at other jews.

it is not my logic. it is your traditional rule, (one eye for one eye) no matter how often you claim you didn't mean it that way.

a nod is as good as a wink... "

The rest of us are not to blame when you choose to not look.
And as for the 'your traditional rule' filth - you have no actual understanding of those verses in the context of Jewish teaching. And you've already shown me that no amount of references from me to 'traditional' sources is going to avail.

You have decided that what you BELIEVE it means to Jews, is what it IN FACT means.

And that is the very picture of prejudice, which you constantly are at pains to claim you abhor.

I have had the good fortune to know decent lawyers both socially
and professionally. No matter what the DISPUTE -----I was told-----
never break the law in "RETALIATION"--for being "wronged"
even if the object of one's anger is IN VIOLATION OF THE
COURT ORDER Sherri's insistence that arabs have a right to
kill jews because arabs do not like the settlements----
--is sheer shit. The West bank is not arab land---
it is land in dispute. Sherri supports the killing of jews and
slitting of babies' throats
because of her "religion" not as a point of law USA law.
-----of course it is
consistent with Shariah and the Justinian code

I think what she's trying to suggest is that violence is not a good idea to begin with - and that those who condone rock-throwing are implicitly condoning 'price tagging' as well.

At least that is my interpretation of Lipush's post.
It is illegal for Israeli citizens to be in the West Bank. They are a legal target.

If someone is on your property without your permission, you have every right to throw a rock at them.

nor surprisingly sherri endorses the idiot post of crotchboy---in the name of
allah, isa and the rapist dog. In fact---even if it were illegal for Israeli citizens
to be on the west bank-----it would STILL not be legal to throw stones at them or kill
then as sherri and crotchidiot claim -----but sherri does speak in the name of ISA----
who talks to her in arabic each day and night-----I do not understand arabic---so
I missed it

A man and a 10-year-old boy were lightly injured by stones hurled at them on Route 5 near Ariel. They were taken to the Hasharon Medical Center in Petah Tikva.

The incident occurred near the scene of a crash involving a car and a truck as a result of stone throwing. A mother, her three daughters, a truck driver and a bus driver were injured in the crash.

Source: Ynet updates

you have bombed and shelled one of the most densly populated areas on earth.

you have killed hundreds upon hundreds of gentile children.

you whine about rocks?

you believe in an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

your debt, by your law, is long overdue.

your the catechism teacher misled you----deach. The EYE FOR AN EYE --thing
is a bit difficullt for a person with your background-----in fact it is a REACTION
to the filth of your people-----the HUMMARABI CODE. Interestingly enough----
TORT systems were developed in the Middle east -----Under the Hummarabi code---
torts were determined based on CASTE. The value of harm to a high caste
person was valued MUCH higher than a harm to a low caste person----ie ---
knock out a tooth of a nobleman and pay with your life----knock out a tooth
of a low caste person and pay a nickle. The EYE for the EYE ---statement
refers to value in tort law----NOT KNOCK OUT A TOOTH IF THE OTHER GUY
KNOCKED OUT A TOOTH------there is no way for a piece of scum nazi shit
to know this stuff wthout the help of talmudic discussion and actual LAW

Mutilation was absolutely never done in Jewish law for any reason. Whilst
dogs like you were cutting off peoples' ears 300 years ago-----3000 years ago--
jewish penalties involved ---fines and/or imprisonment and rarely death---
sometime nominal whipping-----but that was an issue under extreme
restriction ----it was virtually symbolic, strictly supervised and never resulting
in death or permanent injury. ---exile to a special city was the penalty for
manslaughter----that term was limited by some really strange calculations

"that already seems to be the case, at least when it is directed towards gentiles. the only outrage i have seen is when it is directed at other jews.

it is not my logic. it is your traditional rule, (one eye for one eye) no matter how often you claim you didn't mean it that way.

a nod is as good as a wink... "

The rest of us are not to blame when you choose to not look.
And as for the 'your traditional rule' filth - you have no actual understanding of those verses in the context of Jewish teaching. And you've already shown me that no amount of references from me to 'traditional' sources is going to avail.

You have decided that what you BELIEVE it means to Jews, is what it IN FACT means.

And that is the very picture of prejudice, which you constantly are at pains to claim you abhor.

i know full well what it means, and i am not the one bombing the hell out of gaza or lebanon.

it seems you do not know what it means. if you did you would be providing some just compendation to the people you allowed to remain reugees, among so manay other things.

in practice, the de facto to your de juris of an "eye for an eye" means we (the jews) are owed. never, we (the jews) need to compensate those we have wronged.

i will now refer you to the ruined palestinian economy mentioned in one of BIK's posts.

According to agreements the PA has signed, yes there are. Take it up with them if you don't think that's the way it should be.

Indeed, Arafat was duped into signing things without the consent of the people.

You have to remember who brought Arafat back from exile.

Have you started rejoicing over the mother and three daughters being injured, yet?:cuckoo:

No, of course not. It is the parents responsibility not to raise children in a war zone.

If you had a a basic reading comprehension, you'd read and understand that this mother wasn't a settler. Her mother lived in Ariel and she took the girls to visit their grandma. They were no settlers, they live in Tel Aviv:eusa_hand:

Now who are you going to put the blame on? The grandmother for still breathing?:cuckoo:

jewish parents shouldn't bring their children into war zones. it doesn't seem that complicated to me.

i would never bring my child to a place where there was a possibility of violence.

Seal, thanks ever so for your compassion and sympathy for innocent civilians and children.

And your selective allusion to a Bible verse is grossly inaccurate.

my compassion consists of no longer caring about israelis having rocks thrown at them.

jewish compassion consists of cheering and outlandishly excusing the deaths by the dozens of gentile children.

And where are the posts by Jews which you claim are doing that? Seems to me you're just engaging in slander and demonization to troll the Jewish posters here.

i do not save posts as far back as the war on lebanon or operation cast lead, but people have long memories, and you can also look at numerous posts, some even by you, o accusing the gentiles of being less than human, animals, etc. etc.

but here. this should keep you more than busy...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search.php?searchid=6429311

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search.php?searchid=6429315

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search.php?searchid=6429317

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search.php?searchid=6429318

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search.php?searchid=6429320

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search.php?searchid=6429321

Last edited:
nor surprisingly sherri endorses the idiot post of crotchboy---in the name of
allah, isa and the rapist dog. In fact---even if it were illegal for Israeli citizens
to be on the west bank-----it would STILL not be legal to throw stones at them or kill
then as sherri and crotchidiot claim -----but sherri does speak in the name of ISA----
who talks to her in arabic each day and night-----I do not understand arabic---so
I missed it
And just what would you do to a home invader?

Forum List

Back