🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Man, 10-year-old boy hit by stones near Ariel

According to agreements the PA has signed, yes there are. Take it up with them if you don't think that's the way it should be.
UN Resolution 242 takes precedence over anything the Israeli bitch-whore PA signs.

The PA was created by foreigners to be the government of Palestine.

When the Palestinians voted for their own government, Israel and the US cried like babies.

I have had the good fortune to know decent lawyers both socially
and professionally. No matter what the DISPUTE -----I was told-----
never break the law in "RETALIATION"--for being "wronged"
even if the object of one's anger is IN VIOLATION OF THE
COURT ORDER Sherri's insistence that arabs have a right to
kill jews because arabs do not like the settlements----
--is sheer shit. The West bank is not arab land---
it is land in dispute. Sherri supports the killing of jews and
slitting of babies' throats
because of her "religion" not as a point of law USA law.
-----of course it is
consistent with Shariah and the Justinian code

The West bank is not arab land---it is land in dispute.

It is only disputed by the assholes in Israel. The rest of the world says occupied.

I have had the good fortune to know decent lawyers both socially
and professionally. No matter what the DISPUTE -----I was told-----
never break the law in "RETALIATION"--for being "wronged"
even if the object of one's anger is IN VIOLATION OF THE
COURT ORDER Sherri's insistence that arabs have a right to
kill jews because arabs do not like the settlements----
--is sheer shit. The West bank is not arab land---
it is land in dispute. Sherri supports the killing of jews and
slitting of babies' throats
because of her "religion" not as a point of law USA law.
-----of course it is
consistent with Shariah and the Justinian code

The West bank is not arab land---it is land in dispute.

It is only disputed by the assholes in Israel. The rest of the world says occupied.

Once again you ignorant dummy, 97% of the west bank was offered to Arafart (the 'leader' who stole million from his people) and 93% offered to Abbas (among other things)
This would have given the Palestinians a legit country

So murdering civilians is ok?
I have recently changed my position on this issue. I used to consider them "civilians" and killing them was murder. But it is with a heavy heart, that I do not take that position any more.

And the reasons for the change, are as follows:
  • It is a violation of IHL to change the demographics of an area under occupation
  • An occupying power, cannot transfer part of its population into the area being occupied
  • Citizens of an occupied power, in the area being occupied, are not protected persons according to international law
Therefore, any Israeli citizen, whether they are IDF or not, that is in the West Bank, Golan Heights, East Jerusalem or Gaza, is there illegally and cannot be protected from Palestinian's resisting the occupation. Furthermore, their presence there, is helping to prevent the Palestinian's from achieving their inherent right to self-determination.

I now view an Israeli civilian in the occupied West Bank, the same as a person on your property without your permission. And last I looked, it is not a crime to throw a rock at someone trespassing.

wrong the west bank is DISPUTED land----not occupied. It has been
DISPUTED land since 1948 as per JORDAN and the rest of the arab
and muslim pig sty. Why would you call every muslim diplomat a stinking
liar? You are actually claiming that they ALL STAND UP IN THE UN
AND FART OUT LIES?

wrong the west bank is DISPUTED land----not occupied. It has been
DISPUTED land since 1948 as per JORDAN and the rest of the arab
and muslim pig sty. Why would you call every muslim diplomat a stinking
liar? You are actually claiming that they ALL STAND UP IN THE UN
AND FART OUT LIES?
Sorry, there isn't one country on the planet that agrees with you.

And there are over 200 UN resolutions (including 242), that say you're wrong.

I have recently changed my position on this issue. I used to consider them "civilians" and killing them was murder. But it is with a heavy heart, that I do not take that position any more.

• It is a violation of IHL to change the demographics of an area under occupation
  • An occupying power, cannot transfer part of its population into the area being occupied
  • Citizens of an occupied power, in the area being occupied, are not protected persons according to international law
Therefore, any Israeli citizen, whether they are IDF or not, that is in the West Bank, Golan Heights, East Jerusalem or Gaza, is there illegally and cannot be protected from Palestinian's resisting the occupation. Furthermore, their presence there, is helping to prevent the Palestinian's from achieving their inherent right to self-determination.

I now view an Israeli civilian in the occupied West Bank, the same as a person on your property without your permission. And last I looked, it is not a crime to throw a rock at someone trespassing.
This reminds me of The International Court Of Justice opinion on The Wall. The Court rejected the defense it was needed, as built encroaching within the West Bank, to protect the settlers, pointing out the settlers were there illegally. The settlers unlawful presence cannot justify violations of intl law and their presence itself are war crimes, according to the UN.

This reminds me of The International Court Of Justice opinion on The Wall. The Court rejected the defense it was needed, as built encroaching within the West Bank, to protect the settlers, pointing out the settlers were there illegally. The settlers unlawful presence cannot justify violations of intl law and their presence itself are war crimes, according to the UN.

LOL sherri is calling her fellow isa-worshippers FILTHY STINKING LIARS again

say it again shit tongue

Forum List

Back