Man Arrested in N Korea! He Left a Bible in Hotel Room.

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
Man Arrested in N Korea! He Left a Bible in Hotel Room. What FEAR SATAN MUST HAVE OF GOD'S WORD!!!

Demons are evil in that they oppose God who is good and righteous. Because they have sinned in rebellion against God, and are not able to be forgiven like people can be, their fate is hell and eternal punishment. Jesus says demons are "cursed" and will be thrown into an "everlasting fire" (Matt. 25:41), Peter says they will undergo judgment (2 Pet. 2:4), and Jude says they are sentenced to being in chains in eternal darkness (Jude 1:6).

The leader of the rebellious angels was Satan (also called The Devil), who has became God's, as well as humanity's, chief adversary. He is identified with the serpent who tempts Adam and Eve in Genesis

Last edited:
anymore horror stories to tell?? About the Almighty God that can't get rid of Satan when he revolted?

That one HOLYBIBLE has enough power to bring down the N. KOREAN leader and he knows it and fear grips his black heart!!!

YES!! SATAN AND DEMONS KNOW THE POWER OF GOD'S WORD they cry,scream and curse they know their final judgment day is very near! Man Arrested in N Korea! He Left a Bible in Hotel Room. What FEAR SATAN MUST HAVE OF GOD'S WORD!!!

The man was an idiot.
When it all comes out, we'll find he's a bible basher, intend on spreading "the word", regardless of the problems he'll cause.
Tough fucking shit.
A while ago I had a fucking idiot jo fucking ho-ver's witness trying to convert me in a McDonalds, just outside Jakarta.
I told him I'd never used a ho, and I hadn't witnessed any for ages.

The man was an idiot.
When it all comes out, we'll find he's a bible basher, intend on spreading "the word", regardless of the problems he'll cause.
Tough fucking shit.
A while ago I had a fucking idiot jo fucking ho-ver's witness trying to convert me in a McDonalds, just outside Jakarta.

THE MAN LOVED HIS FELLOW MAN AND WANTED TO HELP THEM. N. KOREA IS A GOOD EXAMPLE OF WHAT A COUNTRY WITH OUT GOD IS LIKE!!! Would you like to move there??? oh!!! Why not???

The man was an idiot.
Tough fucking shit.

THE MAN LOVED HIS FELLOW MAN AND WANTED TO HELP THEM. N. KOREA IS A GOOD EXAMPLE OF WHAT A COUNTRY WITH OUT GOD IS LIKE!!! Would you like to move there??? oh!!! Why not???

Of course I don't want to move there - the leaders are fucking communist idiots.
I also wouldn't be stupid enough to try to spread bibles around in that dump because I know I'd get arrested if noticed.
Come on, that lot are guaranteed to search foreigner's hotel rooms and that makes this bible bashing freak, a daft prat.

The man was an idiot.
Tough fucking shit.

Of course I don't want to move there - the leaders are fucking communist idiots.
I also wouldn't be stupid enough to try to spread bibles around in that dump because I know I'd get arrested if noticed.
Come on, that lot are guaranteed to search foreigner's hotel rooms and that makes this bible bashing freak, a daft prat.

SO YOU COULD CARE LESS IF MILLIONS IN N. KOREA NEVER HEAR TRUTH AND NEVER KNOW THE GOD OF ALL CREATION LOVED THEM ENOUGH TO SEND MEN TO THEIR POOR DEMON CONTROLED COUNTRY WITH THE WORD OF GOD!!! typical!!!

SO YOU COULD CARE LESS IF MILLIONS IN N. KOREA NEVER HEAR TRUTH AND NEVER KNOW THE GOD OF ALL CREATION LOVED THEM ENOUGH TO SEND MEN TO THEIR POOR DEMON CONTROLED COUNTRY WITH THE WORD OF GOD!!! typical!!!

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him. 18 He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil. john 3:16-19

Fucking hell, another bible basher trying to push his views on the whole world.
Dude, Jesus (real name, Isa) wasn't the son of Allah, just a prophet.

Well, DAY-um! I've stayed in several hotels on our trip the past two weeks.

Why didn't you tell me I could bring charges against the jerks who leave that shit every where?

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him. 18 He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil. john 3:16-19

Yep.

An entire religion based on infanticide.

Shameful.

Fucking hell, another bible basher trying to push his views on the whole world.
Dude, Jesus (real name, Isa) wasn't the son of Allah, just a prophet.

YES!! JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD AND WAS BORN AS A JEW. He came to earth from eternity to die on a Roman cross in your and my place to pay for our sins!!!

FOR BELIEVERS satan is a defeated foe but beware==Demons are evil in that they oppose God who is good and righteous. Because they have sinned in rebellion against God, and are not able to be forgiven like people can be, their fate is hell and eternal punishment. Jesus says demons are "cursed" and will be thrown into an "everlasting fire" (Matt. 25:41), Peter says they will undergo judgment (2 Pet. 2:4), and Jude says they are sentenced to being in chains in eternal darkness (Jude 1:6).

The leader of the rebellious angels was Satan (also called The Devil), who has became God's, as well as humanity's, chief adversary. He is identified with the serpent who tempts Adam and Eve in Genesis

FOR BELIEVERS satan is a defeated foe but beware==Demons are evil in that they oppose God who is good and righteous. Because they have sinned in rebellion against God, and are not able to be forgiven like people can be, their fate is hell and eternal punishment. Jesus says demons are "cursed" and will be thrown into an "everlasting fire" (Matt. 25:41), Peter says they will undergo judgment (2 Pet. 2:4), and Jude says they are sentenced to being in chains in eternal darkness (Jude 1:6).

jesus-narrow-minded-bigot.jpg

Forum List

Back