Man Asks Chelsea Clinton At Book Signing Whether Bill Clinton Preys On Young Girls For Sex (Video)

Valid question.

Like so many asked of the liberal left - unanswered.
Takes a pretty low scum bag dude to ambush and harass a female at a children's book signing. I understand the profit motive of Brietbart and the need to satisfy the dirt bag base they serve, but in the end it has to be the POS with the racist avatar who promotes the cowardly dude who ambushed the author of the children's books for the alleged deeds of her dad.

The which one is the lowest scum bag, the guy who asked the question, Brietbart for publishing it or the racist POS who posted it here?

The lowest scumbags are you and the liberals like you who treated any and all members of the Palin family far worse.
When has Chelsea Clinton ever been negative or had bad things to say about anyone. Palin's dish out a lot of nasty comments and attacks on other people. They dish it out and whine when it comes back on them. Chelsea is and has always stayed away from that kind of thing. I can not recall her ever have harsh words about anyone, even the people who attack her parents. The dude asking the questions was a man being a bully to a female in a vulnerable situation. Still she handled it with class.

I'm sorry, but Chelsea is not some princess in a high tower to be worshipped and admired. She is a grown-up who has benefited from her connection to the Cliintons.

Also, keep in mind the horrible things the Democrats did to the Palin family. You set the rule that family were legitimate targets. Now live with the rule you set.

I'm sorry, but Chelsea is not some princess in a high tower to be worshipped and admired. She is a grown-up who has benefited from her connection to the Cliintons.

Also, keep in mind the horrible things the Democrats did to the Palin family. You set the rule that family were legitimate targets. Now live with the rule you set.
Who set what rules. The children of the first family have traditionally been treated with respect and kept out of the media unless they put themselves in the media to specific purposes. Palin's have never been in the White House. They do not qualify as being the children of a First Family. Mom and daughter are public paid speakers who make a living from making political comments and being outspoken reality star celebrities. Not even close to being a first family. Chelsea is off limits just like the Bush girls are off limits. Palin's don't have that status.

Hey, no fair!

Who set what rules. The children of the first family have traditionally been treated with respect and kept out of the media unless they put themselves in the media to specific purposes. Palin's have never been in the White House. They do not qualify as being the children of a First Family. Mom and daughter are public paid speakers who make a living from making political comments and being outspoken reality star celebrities. Not even close to being a first family. Chelsea is off limits just like the Bush girls are off limits. Palin's don't have that status.

It's legitimate to ask someone working on Hillary's campaign a question that may give us insight about the candidate and her circumstances...
Chelsea on the stump: My mom'll be terrific!

It's legitimate to ask someone working on Hillary's campaign a question that may give us insight about the candidate and her circumstances...
You are using a seven year old article about Chelsea saying her mom would make a great President to justify an ambush of a first daughter promoting a children's book she authored. It was low class and if you don't know the difference between low class and class it is probably to late for you to learn the meanings. People respect folks who show class. Not so much for people of low class.

You are using a seven year old article about Chelsea saying her mom would make a great President to justify an ambush of a first daughter promoting a children's book she authored. It was low class and if you don't know the difference between low class and class it is probably to late for you to learn the meanings. People respect folks who show class. Not so much for people of low class.
Oh, the irony of this post. LOL

Oh, the irony of this post. LOL
There is no irony. You just don't have a good response.

Once you inject yourself into the politics, you can be asked questions about the candidate...

Will Chelsea Clinton be a major factor in the 2016 election?

As a matter of fact, she's even fair game for questions about the Clinton Foundation, since she's helping run it...

Once you inject yourself into the politics, you can be asked questions about the candidate...

Will Chelsea Clinton be a major factor in the 2016 election?

As a matter of fact, she's even fair game for questions about the Clinton Foundation, since she's helping run it...
What information do you think that question would get?

Chelsea has earned nothing on her own. Everything she has was handed to her on a silver platter. And if she wasn't Chelsea Clinton, no one would have published her book.

Since she reaps so many benefits from being a Clinton, it is fair play to ask her questions about her famous parents.

If she wants, she can withdraw from public life, and tell everyone she is a private citizen.

Forum List

Back