Man Attempted to Burn Down St. Patrick’s Church NYC. Omar would have struck the match.

Sad that we have an anti Semitic anti Christian sitting in the House of Representatives. I’m positive that she would have lit the match. Most disgraceful member in the House.
Man arrested after approaching historic St. Patrick's Cathedral with gas cans, light fluid
How a controversial Muslim figure helped ignite the controversy over Rep. Ilhan Omar’s 9/11 comments - Religion News Service
Did any of you good christians mention the white guy who is a sheriff's son that got caught after he burnt down several churches last week?
No because he has no advocate on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives like this kook does.

Yes he burnt down 3 black churches, the white sheriffs son did.
Oh my God...the Civil Rights Act has been overturned ! Racism is rampant in America! OMG!:ack-1: Or it could just be an isolated incident in the nation with the greatest freedoms and liberty on earth. But liberals want the 1960’s to come back so bad they can’t fucking see straight. Should I post about racist violence against whites by blacks? Oh you don’t want that. Because Democrats are anti White racist.

Sad that we have an anti Semitic anti Christian sitting in the House of Representatives. I’m positive that she would have lit the match. Most disgraceful member in the House.
Man arrested after approaching historic St. Patrick's Cathedral with gas cans, light fluid
How a controversial Muslim figure helped ignite the controversy over Rep. Ilhan Omar’s 9/11 comments - Religion News Service
Did any of you good christians mention the white guy who is a sheriff's son that got caught after he burnt down several churches last week?
No because he has no advocate on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives like this kook does.

Oh my God...it’s an epidemic! Perhaps Democrats should use it as a political opportunity!

Oh my God...it’s an epidemic! Perhaps Democrats should use it as a political opportunity!

Funny, how the white male citizen is behind most terrorists attacks.

Never heard of it.
Must be another Bull Shit media hoax.
Read it and weep Mr Denial...

Holden Matthews, suspect in Louisiana black church fires, is son of sheriff's deputy, officials say - CNN
And you will run with this story for what, 10 years?

And hopefully he will pay the price. See that was easy peasy.

Funny, how the white male citizen is behind most terrorists attacks.

Funny how a minority of the population is responsible for the majority of violent crimes which result in about 1000% more deaths than terrorism of any stripe ever did

Forum List

Back