🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Man brings knife...stabs two people...guess what makes him stop...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
A guy starts stabbing people in a store...one in the head, one in the stomach...another customer decides to end the situation...draws his concealed pistol and the knife wielder surrenders, lying down on his stomach to wait for police...

No shots fired...no one wounded with the gun...the suspect subdued quickly and held for police...the gun owner calmly puts the guy on the ground and does not just shoot wildly....how many gun grabber myths are defeated by this one encounter?

Man Buys Knife Stabs Two People Concealed Carrier Steps In And Stops The Madness Concealed Nation

This story has an ending that will make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. In Salt Lake City, a man went on a stabbing rampage inside a grocery store. He stabbed one person in the side of the head and another in the stomach. There is no word on the conditions of the victims, but police say that their injuries are substantial.

What stopped the attack you ask?

“(The bystander) was suspicious of what might be going on, and when he saw the stabbing, he just drew his pistol and challenged the individual,” which caused the alleged attacker to lie down on the ground, said Salt Lake City Police Lt. Brian Purvis.

Go ahead, I’ll wait until you read that again. Then, when you’re done cheering, I’ll continue on with the rest of the story.

I don’t know if making these points over and over again will do anything to sway the other side, but I think it’s pretty clear that guns save lives when they’re in the right hands.

This next paragraph is for Shannon Watts’ eyes only:

Guns save lives. They really do. This example shows a lawful citizen with a concealed carry permit, who was carrying his firearm inside the store at the time of this attack.

Surely he went on a shooting spree after he was filled with bloodlust. There has to be more to the story!

I bet you're right...I bet the evil NRA bought up all the video with their money from the big gun companies and hid the massive shooting spree by the psychotic concealed carry holder...no doubt he went on the spree under orders from the NRA....

I would have shot him, but good work either way.

This is an old story, by the way. It's been discussed here before.

Says something when you have to rehash old stories in order to try to prove a point that is losing ground by the day in this country.

The facts are this:
1) Most people who own weapons can barely hit the static, bullseye paper target when they go to the shooting range.
2)To throw that person into a sudden and violent situation and expect a military-like response by a civilian is pure fantasy and
3) only happens in the movies.

I bet you're right...I bet the evil NRA bought up all the video with their money from the big gun companies and hid the massive shooting spree by the psychotic concealed carry holder...no doubt he went on the spree under orders from the NRA....

The NRA is a lobbyist group, not a social organization nor an educational association. It's all about money, honey.

Of course guns save lives. Just look at the crime stats whenever a big city loosens gun ownership restrictions.

The NRA is a lobbyist group, not a social organization nor an educational association. It's all about money, honey.

Then what's it all about for those who lobby to take away gun ownership rights, bub?

Excuse me honey...it happened here...he didn't just shoot... he held the guy at gun point till the police came...probably minutes after the attack began...

Do you ever read these stories...in a lot of the attacks the victim holds the criminal without shooting them...and hands them over to police...I can think of half a dozen cases just sitting here...so yeah, civilians can and do handle these situations every day...and they save lives doing it...

Says something when you have to rehash old stories in order to try to prove a point that is losing ground by the day in this country.

Well, this is the first time I saw this story...there was the other story of the guy who stabbed the old man at a bus stop...then a concealed carry permit holder stopped his car, got out and captured the guy and calmly waited for police...and you should check the stats...more and more people are buying and carrying guns...because they save lives...

Then there is the other recent story of the woman who captured an intruder in her home at gun point...the guy offered to mow her lawn if she would just let him go...she let the police take him...

an educational association.

Except for their firearm instructor training program...or their Eddie Eagle child safety program...

[

If you're inferring that the anti-gun bed wetters are gaining ground then you have not been paying attention because that is not what's been happening. Gun control laws have been getting tossed out left and right and in places where politicians have tried shoving new ones down people's throats, they too have been getting tossed out of office left and right.

The facts are this:
1) Most people who own weapons can barely hit the static, bullseye paper target when they go to the shooting range.
2)To throw that person into a sudden and violent situation and expect a military-like response by a civilian is pure fantasy and

Let's see some supporting evidence of these "facts."

All everyone's interested in is what what make you stop with your inane, ridiculous logical fallacies.

The facts are this:
About fact #1: :link:or be labeled a fibber!

All everyone's interested in is what what make you stop with your inane, ridiculous logical fallacies.

Hmmm...I guess the guy who stabbed the two people decided all on his lonesome to lay on the ground until police arrived...he probably never even noticed the man with the gun who told him to get on the ground....yeah...I guess you are right...

He didn't go into a military response...if he had he would have shot the jerk until he was dead...instead he calmly held him for police...

Hmmmm...the below incident actually happened, she didn't shoot, she held the guy for police...and it was in real life and not a movie...

VIDEO Woman 8217 s Words To Home Intruder 8220 Don 8217 t Move I Will Blow Your F 8217 ing Head Off 8221 Concealed Nation

A 24-year-old man, Jody Kudlacz, had broken into her home and hid in the closet. Once Haley saw what was going on, she held Kudlacz at gunpoint while dialing 911.

“I told him, “Don’t move. I will blow your f-ing head off,’” Haley said in an interview with Omaha.com. “I said, ‘I will shoot you.’”

Not surprisingly, the intruder quickly became apologetic. Haley cocked her firearm to make sure the intruder knew she wasn’t messing around, and that she was ready to defend herself and her home if needed.

Haley says that she is happy she had her gun, and hopes that the man will think twice before attempting something like this again. We can only hope he learned a lesson.

Kudlacz was arrested and faces a felony count of burglary and is being held with a $75,000 bond.

Then what's it all about for those who lobby to take away gun ownership rights, bub?

Who would that be? Can't even name one?
And does it look like they have taken a single fucking thing away from you idiots?

Who would that be? Can't even name one?
And does it look like they have taken a single fucking thing away from you idiots?

You're a sad sacks of silliness.

The Brady Campaign. Ever heard of it?

And if gun control hasn't done anything to affect gun ownership rights, then why do you lamebrains spend so much time and energy on it?

Hmmmm...the below incident actually happened, she didn't shoot, she held the guy for police...and it was in real life and not a movie...

VIDEO Woman 8217 s Words To Home Intruder 8220 Don 8217 t Move I Will Blow Your F 8217 ing Head Off 8221 Concealed Nation

And? For every video you can find I can find 15 people who shot someone accidentally because of ineptitude and stupidity. Look at a friend of your ex-Vice President The Dick Cheney, for starters.

whittington.jpg

Forum List

Back