Man Brutally Beaten...good Thing No One Had A Gun To Stop It...right?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
yeah, a guy is punched from behind, knocked out and then has his head pounded against the ground...you say...hey...he was hit from behind...he couldn't have used a gun anyway...and you would only be partly right...he would have been disarmed...because it happened at a sport stadium...and if he had been carrying he might have been more alert....

Besides...this witness was also empty handed...and could only watch the brutal beating with her daughter standing next to her...as opposed to drawing a weapon and making the guy stop the brutal attack...

VIDEO Brutal Beating In Parking Lot After Angels Game In Anaheim Why I Carry Concealed Nation

The person who committed the disgusting assault took off with a few buddies, leaving the victim for dead. Witnesses called the police and the victim was brought to the hospital where is is still listed in critical condition.

A mother and her 15-year-old daughter witnessed the attack. The 15-year-old was left shaken and in disbelief; and terrified. She said in an interview,

Soooo...no guns involved at all...and a man was still brutally beaten...possibly to death...at least into critical condition...but that is a good thing right? At least no one used a gun to stop the attack...right?

yeah, a guy is punched from behind, knocked out and then has his head pounded against the ground...you say...hey...he was hit from behind...he couldn't have used a gun anyway...and you would only be partly right...he would have been disarmed...because it happened at a sport stadium...and if he had been carrying he might have been more alert....

Besides...this witness was also empty handed...and could only watch the brutal beating with her daughter standing next to her...as opposed to drawing a weapon and making the guy stop the brutal attack...

VIDEO Brutal Beating In Parking Lot After Angels Game In Anaheim Why I Carry Concealed Nation

The person who committed the disgusting assault took off with a few buddies, leaving the victim for dead. Witnesses called the police and the victim was brought to the hospital where is is still listed in critical condition.

A mother and her 15-year-old daughter witnessed the attack. The 15-year-old was left shaken and in disbelief; and terrified. She said in an interview,

Soooo...no guns involved at all...and a man was still brutally beaten...possibly to death...at least into critical condition...but that is a good thing right? At least no one used a gun to stop the attack...right?

Sucks but crowded parking lot after MLB game got out? Presumedly there were people all over and in particular downrange of any hypothetical armed response in defense of a third party. Having had a gun could have made the incident far worse hitting innocent bystanders.

Don't need a gun to help in these things just some balls.

Was 6'1" in 9th grade. Can't remember how many fights I got into in defense of some 3rd party. Wanna help when these things happen get involved. Don't need a gun ya pansies. Don't even need to know how ti fight. Everyone has keys (especially in a parking lot,) key between each finger makes claws; study pen makes jabbing weapon; steal-toes boots make shin shattering kickers, etc.

Everyone's armed, they just don't realize it.

No description of the attacker? Are they interested in catching him or not? I guess we are looking for "a guy".

They will probably find this guy because there was an intense investigation after Bryan Stow was put into a coma after being beaten at Dodger Stadium.

LAPD arrests 2 suspects in San Francisco Giants fan Bryan Stow s beating - ESPN Los Angeles

Los Angeles mayor Antonio Villaraigosa addressed the matter Thursday night, but stopped short of confirming that Ramirez would be exonerated.

"I can't confirm that, but I can tell you that I do know that you all have been informed that two people have been arrested," Villaraigosa told reporters outside a park in East L.A.

"We said to you that we were going to do everything we could to find the individuals who beat Bryan Stow. We followed hundreds and thousands of leads in a case that was very difficult for us. There were general descriptions of the assailants but not nearly enough in the way of eyewitnesses that could connect that person to the incident."

And sentenced.

2 California men get prison time for severe beating of Giants fan - CNN.com

Marvin Norwood, 33, and Louie Sanchez, 31, were sentenced to four years and eight years, respectively.

Hmmm...seems like we should register sports fans....would make as much sense as registering guns...

All that I can say is that no one should ever be punished for self defense no matter how far they are left with no other choice but to go.

God bless you and that man always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back