Man caught raping...Um, a car.

Wonder if this qualifies as adultery if the guys are married? Virtual affairs have from people playing online games, so why not someone else's automobile? :)

You really are kind of warped, dude. Is all you do is wander the net looking for weird sex topics?

Gawd, now the liberals will want us to give them special rights!

Read of this sort of thing before.

Guess they went from fan fiction fantasies about Transformers, to having sex with a car and metallic objects.

It could be worse though, like being addicted to My Little Pony in your 30s or 40s. Now that is gross.

Guess they went from fan fiction fantasies about Transformers, to having sex with a car and metallic objects.

It could be worse though, like being addicted to My Little Pony in your 30s or 40s. Now that is gross.
Care Bears were far more engaging.

And by the way, precisely how do we know this was not consensual?

Better a car than a person. Wow, I'd give anything to understand a mind like this... crazy....

You'd think before cars became a thing people'd be ravishing statues or something at least human-like. :)

Forum List

Back