Man caught raping...Um, a car.

Read of this sort of thing before.

Guess they went from fan fiction fantasies about Transformers, to having sex with a car and metallic objects.

It could be worse though, like being addicted to My Little Pony in your 30s or 40s. Now that is gross.

You'd think before cars became a thing people'd be ravishing statues or something at least human-like. :)
There are devices that can give an outstanding hummer. So far I haven't seen it offered as a feature on a car. Maybe Bentleys got them now.

Read of this sort of thing before.

Guess they went from fan fiction fantasies about Transformers, to having sex with a car and metallic objects.

It could be worse though, like being addicted to My Little Pony in your 30s or 40s. Now that is gross.

You'd think before cars became a thing people'd be ravishing statues or something at least human-like. :)
There are devices that can give an outstanding hummer. So far I haven't seen it offered as a feature on a car. Maybe Bentleys got them now.

Thinking of the 'kissing' computer simulator in an episode of "Big Bang Theory" and actual tech designed for virtual sex, given how computers are becomming more and more a part of cars, I'd say give it time. :)

Mechaphilia is common enough that one of the small US TV stations (I can't recall which one) did a documentary on it about a decade ago. There are online communities devoted to it, many of them on the so-called "deep web" (e.g. TOR).

The documentarians explained that it was exceptionally difficult to get anyone from the group to discuss the perversion on camera. It obviously hasn't reached the "mechaphilia pride" stage yet.

What I found most fascinating is that the men (mechaphiles are almost exclusively men) had remarkably specific preferences for their "partners", and had formed deep emotional attachments. One fellow apparently "loved" a specific helicopter used to film one of the 1970's TV action shows, and would "visit her" frequently until the chopper crashed. He broke down in tears when he described the crash. Sick as he was, he seemed to genuinely "love" the machine.

One can't help but feel sorry for these people. :(

Mechaphilia is common enough that one of the small US TV stations (I can't recall which one) did a documentary on it about a decade ago. There are online communities devoted to it, many of them on the so-called "deep web" (e.g. TOR).

The documentarians explained that it was exceptionally difficult to get anyone from the group to discuss the perversion on camera. It obviously hasn't reached the "mechaphilia pride" stage yet.

What I found most fascinating is that the men (mechaphiles are almost exclusively men) had remarkably specific preferences for their "partners", and had formed deep emotional attachments. One fellow apparently "loved" a specific helicopter used to film one of the 1970's TV action shows, and would "visit her" frequently until the chopper crashed. He broke down in tears when he described the crash. Sick as he was, he seemed to genuinely "love" the machine.

Why feel sorry for them? Mechas can't scream at you, call the cops for a fake domestic abuse accusation, divorce you and take your kids and your house. They will never tell you they're not in the mood or get angry if you get it on with that floozie blender in the kitchen.

There's a lot of upside you're dismissing.

Why feel sorry for them? Mechas can't scream at you, call the cops for a fake domestic abuse accusation, divorce you and take your kids and your house. They will never tell you they're not in the mood or get angry if you get it on with that floozie blender in the kitchen.

The gentlemen in the documentary were typically "in love" with vehicles, and very clearly personified them. I would call the ones they interviewed 'delusional'.

As far as sexual perversions go, mechaphilia isn't as dangerous as some (e.g. homosexuality, bestiality, asphyxiaphilia, etc.) or as ordure as some that I won't name, but one does get a very strong sense of individuals damaged and suffering. The "relationships" are painfully counterfeit, devoid of the depth of human relationships, let alone the richness of marital relationships. The perversion is often brought on by protracted neglect or emotional trauma.

How desperate are some of you guys anyway? Sheesh! I hear all kinds of stories about guys doing it with inanimate objects. Picnic tables, park benches, now cars! Lol! :razz:

How desperate are some of you guys anyway? Sheesh! I hear all kinds of stories about guys doing it with inanimate objects. Picnic tables, park benches, now cars! Lol! :razz:
I think drugs and alcohol tend to be involved in most of those.

Mechaphiliacs actually develop "relationships" with the machines, in a sober state of mind. It's a very significant part of their lives.

Mechaphiliacs actually develop "relationships" with the machines, in a sober state of mind. It's a very significant part of their lives.

IMO, they must be either extremely lonely (to the point of madness) or not playing with a full deck.

IMO, they must be either extremely lonely (to the point of madness) or not playing with a full deck.
They're damaged. Their emotional/sexual drives have been perverted by nature, nurture, or some combination of the two.

That came across clearly in the documentary.

The gentlemen in the documentary were typically "in love" with vehicles, and very clearly personified them. I would call the ones they interviewed 'delusional'.

As far as sexual perversions go, mechaphilia isn't as dangerous as some (e.g. homosexuality, bestiality, asphyxiaphilia, etc.) or as ordure as some that I won't name, but one does get a very strong sense of individuals damaged and suffering. The "relationships" are painfully counterfeit, devoid of the depth of human relationships, let alone the richness of marital relationships. The perversion is often brought on by protracted neglect or emotional trauma.
I don't see anything ethically or morally wrong with someone playing with their own property. He sure doesn't look like he is suffering, and him loving a car doesn't hurt anyone, any more than a vibrator.

That said, there is nothing 'sexually perverted' about having sex with the same sex, and plenty of people have done it with no adverse effects.

So unless you can quote statistics showing most gay people become Hannibal Lector, after having sex, that whole bit of your argument is just damn silly.

Alrighty then... Uhm... Whatever floats his boat I guess... Also, apparently that is illegal over in Europe.

Did it mention the year model of the car? This might be a case of statutory rape with an under aged automobile.

Forum List

Back