Man Decides World's Busiest Airport Is A Good Place To Openly Carry A Loaded AR-15

There is nothing illegal about what he did and I support his right to do it, but there is no practical reason to do this and I think it hurts the pro gun crowd more than the anti gun crowd.

An airport is the most likely place to be attacked by terrorists. If there's no practical reason to carry a firearm in an airport, there's no need to carry one anywhere. We're told every day that we need the Patriot Act and NDAA to combat these crazy terrorists from attacking us on a daily basis, right?
And your posts are representative of the idiocy that undermines the Second Amendment right, by contributing to the stereotype that gun owners are reckless, irresponsible, ignorant, ridiculous, and extreme.

Jerks like The2ndAmendment doesn't care than he undermines the rights of us responsible gun owners. In fact, I suspect that's his goal.

Um yes. Do you ever see a mass shooting at a police precinct headquarters? At a gun range?

Are you suggesting that all other places are gun free? That's quite a stretch.

Yes I am. These people specifically target gun free zones such as schools, movie theaters that prohibit guns, workplaces, and any other place where they can be reasonably assured that there are no guns to stop them. And far from being a "stretch", it's a proven trend that razes your argument to the ground.

We know that schools and movie theatres prohibit guns. Other places will vary depending on state and local laws at the time. Places range from schools, post offices (imagine that!), work places, 3 occurred in military or police facilities I think, many in shopping areas or outside of them and in work places and apartments. Outside of schools and movie theatres a person has no way of being sure it's gun free. A number of the locations were selected not because they were gun free but because they were the target of the shooters rage.

So...if it's proven, take my list and tell me which are gun free.
It actually is easier to have you cite which shooting happened in a gun replete zone. You can't go back too far in history because the trend of laws allowing all law abiding citizens is actually very recent. In the 1980's in nearly every part of the country, if you were carrying on the street, you were either a criminal or a cop, even here in Idaho. Here's what I'm talking about.

Rtc.gif

There is another trend also and that is an increase in violent shootings involving multiple victims.

1980's - 8
1990's - 22
2000's - 19
2010's up to 2013 there are already 16 and it's not even halfway through the decade.

You are far more likely to die from an accidental shooting than to die in one of those.

I think there's merit to the argument that these people are seeking out a sick form of publicity.

I think there's merit to the argument that no matter where we open carry, libbies would say it's unacceptable.

My comments were about mass shooters, not this guy.

The entire concept of God's judgement of American society, having to do with mass shootings, is too ridiculous to even discuss.

Are you suggesting that all other places are gun free? That's quite a stretch.

Yes I am. These people specifically target gun free zones such as schools, movie theaters that prohibit guns, workplaces, and any other place where they can be reasonably assured that there are no guns to stop them. And far from being a "stretch", it's a proven trend that razes your argument to the ground.

We know that schools and movie theatres prohibit guns. Other places will vary depending on state and local laws at the time. Places range from schools, post offices (imagine that!), work places, 3 occurred in military or police facilities I think, many in shopping areas or outside of them and in work places and apartments. Outside of schools and movie theatres a person has no way of being sure it's gun free. A number of the locations were selected not because they were gun free but because they were the target of the shooters rage.

It actually is easier to have you cite which shooting happened in a gun replete zone. You can't go back too far in history because the trend of laws allowing all law abiding citizens is actually very recent. In the 1980's in nearly every part of the country, if you were carrying on the street, you were either a criminal or a cop, even here in Idaho. Here's what I'm talking about.

Rtc.gif

There is another trend also and that is an increase in violent shootings involving multiple victims.

1980's - 8
1990's - 22
2000's - 19
2010's up to 2013 there are already 16 and it's not even halfway through the decade.

You are far more likely to die from an accidental shooting than to die in one of those.
And there are less then 500 accidental shooting deaths a year. So that means there are even LESS from mass shootings. In other words while spectacular as a news item they are hardly a threat to anyone in general.

Rtc.gif

1980's - 8
1990's - 22
2000's - 19

And there are less then 500 accidental shooting deaths a year. So that means there are even LESS from mass shootings. In other words while spectacular as a news item they are hardly a threat to anyone in general.

Yes so since your more likely to be accidently shot and killed these idiots really don't need to run around carring guns.

I think there's merit to the argument that these people are seeking out a sick form of publicity.

I think there's merit to the argument that no matter where we open carry, libbies would say it's unacceptable.

The entire concept of God's judgement of American society, having to do with mass shootings, is too ridiculous to even discuss.

It's a class of conversation most people don't have the intellectual acumen to rise to. But here's a little tidbit. God isn't judging American with mass shootings, but his divine protection is being withdrawn at our request and thinks like mass shootings and terrorist attacks are becoming more frequent.

It's a class of conversation most people don't have the intellectual acumen to rise to. But here's a little tidbit. God isn't judging American with mass shootings, but his divine protection is being withdrawn at our request and thinks like mass shootings and terrorist attacks are becoming more frequent.

Or maybe it's because we don't really have much of a mental health care system and lots of guns.

Or maybe it's because we don't really have much of a mental health care system and lots of guns.

I'm particularly relieved to know you don't have one.

Have what?

Have what?
nice-gun-hd-wallpaper.jpg

Have what?

Is this the kind of gun Jesus would carry, or would he go with a Glock?

Have what?

Is this the kind of gun Jesus would carry, or would he go with a Glock?
They had swords at the time and he told his disciples to carry them. But if it were today, I'd wager he would go for the gas operated Desert Eagle chambered in .50 cal.

Or he might just go with a spring loaded retractible double edged dagger and 9mm fitted with a silencer.

Rtc.gif

1980's - 8
1990's - 22
2000's - 19

Yes so since your more likely to be accidently shot and killed these idiots really don't need to run around carring guns.
The chance of accidentally being killed is so minute as to be zero. Do the math, 500 out of 320 MILLION. Lets see .0000015 percent chance of it happening.

Rtc.gif

1980's - 8
1990's - 22
2000's - 19

The chance of accidentally being killed is so minute as to be zero. Do the math, 500 out of 320 MILLION. Lets see .0000015 percent chance of it happening.

And you have a better chance of being accidently shot than killed by a mass shooter. Really shows how silly and paranoid some of these gun people are. Thanks.

Forum List

Back