Man Decides World's Busiest Airport Is A Good Place To Openly Carry A Loaded AR-15

I really cant see how it would make us all safer...if everyone carried a gun.

I can, every mass shooting occurs in gun free zones.

umh. no.

If I can link 20 locations of mass shooting in gun free zones for every link to a non-gun free zone, will you accept that as truth.

I believe 20-1 odds is a good deal for you to take, no?

Here's a list - which are "gun free" zones and how do you know?

Mass Shootings in America A Historical Review Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

So every mass shooting in a school, college, Aurora, etc, are all gun free zones.

I'm asking you to produce notable examples of upwards of 5 innocent people being killed in region that were not gun-free zones.

You're the one that made the initial claim - I found a list of mass shootings. I have no idea which are and which are not "gun free" zones other than schools which make up only a small number.

I have no idea which are and which are not "gun free" zones

Then stop posting, you even admit you're unqualified to discuss this topic.

Given the way you're dodging, I suspect your qualifications aren't to hot either.

In the list I found, with 5 or more victims there were:
9 in schools

5 took place in a or at Post Office - it's a government building so I'm sure it's gun free.

That leaves 39.

Your odds aren't looking so great.

The guy who did this is an narcissistic idiot. He also threatened to sue security officers just for following him. It is all about him. If he wants to prove something, he should walk into an outlaw biker bar packing heat while wearing some other gang's colors. In the meantime, he is just an obnoxious asshole.

Interesting that the complaint here is not carrying the rife openly but the claim that the police let him do it because he was white.
The Left eats racism for breakfast, drives to racism everyday for work, comes home to a hearty dinner of roast racism and tossed racism salad, and racism is their favorite bedtime novel before going to sleep.....to dream of racism.
>>>>>>

No its just the reality of what ( most likely) would happen.

I'm not against it, I'm just not use to seeing someone openly carry a gun, maybe thats why I think hes kinda wacko. In homes, hunting I'm use to.

No it's not most likely what would happen. Your Leftists have a view of reality distorted by your racism. In the real world that doesn't follow the Left's twisted narrative, police target behavior, not race, as an indicator that someone is up to no good. They aren't racist like you clearly are.

umh. no.

Um yes. Do you ever see a mass shooting at a police precinct headquarters? At a gun range?

Are you suggesting that all other places are gun free? That's quite a stretch.

Yes I am. These people specifically target gun free zones such as schools, movie theaters that prohibit guns, workplaces, and any other place where they can be reasonably assured that there are no guns to stop them. And far from being a "stretch", it's a proven trend that razes your argument to the ground.

umh. no.

Um yes. Do you ever see a mass shooting at a police precinct headquarters? At a gun range?

Yes I am. These people specifically target gun free zones such as schools, movie theaters that prohibit guns, workplaces, and any other place where they can be reasonably assured that there are no guns to stop them. And far from being a "stretch", it's a proven trend that razes your argument to the ground.

We know that schools and movie theatres prohibit guns. Other places will vary depending on state and local laws at the time. Places range from schools, post offices (imagine that!), work places, 3 occurred in military or police facilities I think, many in shopping areas or outside of them and in work places and apartments. Outside of schools and movie theatres a person has no way of being sure it's gun free. A number of the locations were selected not because they were gun free but because they were the target of the shooters rage.

So...if it's proven, take my list and tell me which are gun free.

Also Cooley is entirely within his rights to carry the weapon inside the airport. House Bill 60 (the Safe Carry Protection Act), which went into effect on July 1, 2014.

The man is a Constitutional Hero, I know that you Regressives (progressives) hate the road to serfdom being blocked by Patriots with firearms, so this man is double the hero for enraging the Gun Grabbers like yourself.

Btw, anyone actually intending to shoot up an airport isn't going to change their plans because there's a "No guns allowed" sign.

Also, did you forget the story of the Oregon Mall Shooter who was immediately put down by an armed citizen?
These open carry morons are not "Patriots" but instigators. Nothing good has ever resulted by adding guns to a situation. Let me repeat that: NOTHING GOOD HAS EVER RESULTED FROM ADDING GUNS TO A SITUATION.

The gun is not a benevolent tool as represented by the testosterone driven Rambo wanna be set. Guns present a clear and present danger to public health and safety. Think about it. The only way people die from carbon monoxide poisoning is a faulty furnace or an open flame consuming oxygen. We all know that heat is a beneficial part of modernity. So, we add safety measures to ensure heating sources can be operated safely. Guns are designed to propel lead at high rates of speed and NOTHING FURTHER. They are by nature deadly weapons.

Dragging an AR-15 into an airport is tantamount to inciting a deadly response which will further endanger innocent bystanders.

Patriots? Hardly. Idiots? Absolutely.

Last edited:
Also Cooley is entirely within his rights to carry the weapon inside the airport. House Bill 60 (the Safe Carry Protection Act), which went into effect on July 1, 2014.

The man is a Constitutional Hero, I know that you Regressives (progressives) hate the road to serfdom being blocked by Patriots with firearms, so this man is double the hero for enraging the Gun Grabbers like yourself.

Btw, anyone actually intending to shoot up an airport isn't going to change their plans because there's a "No guns allowed" sign.

Also, did you forget the story of the Oregon Mall Shooter who was immediately put down by an armed citizen?
These open carry morons are not "Patriots" but instigators. Nothing good has ever resulted by adding guns to a situation. Let me repeat that: NOTHING GOOD HAS EVER RESULTED FROM ADDING GUNS TO A SITUATION.

The gun is not a benevolent tool as represented by the testosterone driven Rambo wanna be set. Guns present a clear and present danger to public health and safety. Think about it. The only way people die from carbon monoxide poisoning is a faulty furnace of an open flame consuming oxygen. We all know that heat is a beneficial part of modernity. So, we add safety measures to ensure heating sources can be operated safely. Guns are designed to propel lead at high rates of speed and NOTHING FURTHER. They are by nature deadly weapons.

Dragging an AR-15 into an airport is tantamount to inciting a deadly response which will further endanger innocent bystanders.

Guns are tools meant to be used carefully and responsibly and many gun owners take that responsibility seriously. They aren't meant to project a tough guy image, or for swagger in public places. One advantage of having a gun on hand is the ability (assuming you are skilled) of taking down a shooter. One disadvantage is that with some people (Rambo types) a gun on hand might mean that a person is less likely to look for alternative ways to difuse a tense situation.

How many would-be incidents have been settled without bloodshed by a skilled negotiator? I don't know because they don't make the news.

Guns are tools, not toys, and movies aren't real life. Too many people aren't raised with guns as a tool which requires maturity and responsibility and a respect for it's abilities.

umh. no.

We know that schools and movie theatres prohibit guns. Other places will vary depending on state and local laws at the time. Places range from schools, post offices (imagine that!), work places, 3 occurred in military or police facilities I think, many in shopping areas or outside of them and in work places and apartments. Outside of schools and movie theatres a person has no way of being sure it's gun free. A number of the locations were selected not because they were gun free but because they were the target of the shooters rage.

It actually is easier to have you cite which shooting happened in a gun replete zone. You can't go back too far in history because the trend of laws allowing all law abiding citizens is actually very recent. In the 1980's in nearly every part of the country, if you were carrying on the street, you were either a criminal or a cop, even here in Idaho. Here's what I'm talking about.

Rtc.gif

I feel so much safer seeing a total stranger carrying a semi-automatic rifle around in an airport. Since, by his actions, he has already demonstrated that he doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself, I already know that he can't be trusted.

The gun is not a benevolent tool as represented by the testosterone driven Rambo wanna be set. Guns present a clear and present danger to public health and safety. Think about it. The only way people die from carbon monoxide poisoning is a faulty furnace of an open flame consuming oxygen. We all know that heat is a beneficial part of modernity. So, we add safety measures to ensure heating sources can be operated safely. Guns are designed to propel lead at high rates of speed and NOTHING FURTHER. They are by nature deadly weapons.

Guns are tools meant to be used carefully and responsibly and many gun owners take that responsibility seriously. They aren't meant to project a tough guy image, or for swagger in public places. One advantage of having a gun on hand is the ability (assuming you are skilled) of taking down a shooter. One disadvantage is that with some people (Rambo types) a gun on hand might mean that a person is less likely to look for alternative ways to difuse a tense situation.

How many would-be incidents have been settled without bloodshed by a skilled negotiator? I don't know because they don't make the news.

Guns are tools, not toys, and movies aren't real life. Too many people aren't raised with guns as a tool which requires maturity and responsibility and a respect for it's abilities.
How safe are we with trailer park heroes carrying loaded AR-15s? Does a "good guy with a gun" truly make for a safer world?

March 31, 1981. Four men are grievously wounded after an attacker fires shots at them on the streets of Washington, D.C.. Two of the wounded were carrying guns. One took a shot to the head rendering him paralyzed. One was the President of the United States of America. All were surrounded by the best armed, best trained cadre of personal protective service agents in history. And yet all those good guys with guns could not prevent that shooting.

So what chance do we stand with the low rent set toting AR-15s through an airport? Accidents waiting to happen. Scratch that. Casualties waiting to happen.

Last edited:

It actually is easier to have you cite which shooting happened in a gun replete zone. You can't go back too far in history because the trend of laws allowing all law abiding citizens is actually very recent. In the 1980's in nearly every part of the country, if you were carrying on the street, you were either a criminal or a cop, even here in Idaho. Here's what I'm talking about.

Rtc.gif

There is another trend also and that is an increase in violent shootings involving multiple victims.

1980's - 8
1990's - 22
2000's - 19
2010's up to 2013 there are already 16 and it's not even halfway through the decade.

Rtc.gif

There is another trend also and that is an increase in violent shootings involving multiple victims.

1980's - 8
1990's - 22
2000's - 19
2010's up to 2013 there are already 16 and it's not even halfway through the decade.

I think there's merit to the argument that these people are seeking out a sick form of publicity. I also can't ignore the fact that as we reject the righteousness of God more and more, we are losing much of the divine protection we've come to rely on, and not only us but Europe and Australia too that suffer devastating mass shootings in spite of their gun control laws. When kids aren't being raised any longer with any sense of right and wrong, or of heaven and hell, then they become capable of the most unthinkable atrocities. This is our choice and this is what we get for it.

Forum List

Back