Man Decides World's Busiest Airport Is A Good Place To Openly Carry A Loaded AR-15

n-MAN-WALKS-INTO-AIRPORT-WITH-GUN-large300.jpg

A Georgia man openly carried a fully loaded AR-15 semiautomatic rifle into Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, the busiest in the world.

Folks, if laws like this makes you nervous and you live around them thar parts.....gather up a bunch of thuggy ass negros, arm them with the same weapons and allow them the free pass the white guys get...and walk your ass off in the air part, stores in their neighborhoods, etc.....EFFIN LAW WOULD END YESTERDAY lolololololo

Every time I see something like that I think now there's a guy compensating for short comings in the dick department. Kind of like those guys you see walking their pitbulls on a logging chain.

It's amazing how many idiots out there think that guns have anything to do with penis size. I'm sure you were just joking and you aren't actually one of them.

Hell no. I have big balls.

Mine are normal size. You might want to get that checked out. Hypergonadism may be a sign of underlying medical conditions.

I work out :)

There is nothing illegal about what he did and I support his right to do it, but there is no practical reason to do this and I think it hurts the pro gun crowd more than the anti gun crowd.

An airport is the most likely place to be attacked by terrorists. If there's no practical reason to carry a firearm in an airport, there's no need to carry one anywhere. We're told every day that we need the Patriot Act and NDAA to combat these crazy terrorists from attacking us on a daily basis, right?

An AR-15? No.

Seems to me a discretely carried hand gun would be more than sufficient.

An AR-15, aside from overkill..is just misplaced machismo or a fragile ego.

There is nothing illegal about what he did and I support his right to do it, but there is no practical reason to do this and I think it hurts the pro gun crowd more than the anti gun crowd.

An airport is the most likely place to be attacked by terrorists. If there's no practical reason to carry a firearm in an airport, there's no need to carry one anywhere. We're told every day that we need the Patriot Act and NDAA to combat these crazy terrorists from attacking us on a daily basis, right?

An AR-15? No.

I'm saving mine for a shootout with the police.
battle214.gif

An AR-15? No.

My aim with an AR-15 is impeccable at any standard distance. Cant' say the same for a sidearm.

Why is this even news, it's perfectly legal.

They must have changed the laws; when I used to hunt, it was illegal to even walk on the road with a loaded firearm.

An AR-15? No.

My aim with an AR-15 is impeccable at any standard distance. Cant' say the same for a sidearm.

Why is this even news, it's perfectly legal.
Perfectly stupid.

LOLOLOL.....lets get real here for a minute...first off, you have to find out if the black guy is carrying a gun legally.....something I've yet to see happen in this country. I mean, LOLOLOLOLOL....just reaching in the pockets for the proof will cause a instant death....LOLOLOLOLOLOLO....I mean, you do know how that works don't you? If not, google....black man looks in car for proof to show his license and gets 6 bullets for it.

DUH! You Idiot! - The Cop got charged, arrested, convicted & jailed for shooting the black man for getting his wallet.

And your posts are representative of the idiocy that undermines the Second Amendment right, by contributing to the stereotype that gun owners are reckless, irresponsible, ignorant, ridiculous, and extreme.

Jerks like The2ndAmendment doesn't care than he undermines the rights of us responsible gun owners. In fact, I suspect that's his goal.

Last edited:
While every officer in the place descends on him, the points they were guarding are now unguarded yes?

While every officer in the place descends on him, the points they were guarding are now unguarded yes?

Yes because anyone armed like that in an airport is a terrorist. That would be the only reason to carry that gun into an airport - to terrify people.

If there was ever an example of "White Privilege" that guy is it!

You just hit the nail on the coffin, white privilege.......and when these apple pie eating, flag waving, bible toting loons get it, we can all breath a sigh of relief.....you sir can exercise your right to carry because of your white skin......not because of the 2nd amendment.......because yes, if you were a black man....your ass would be dead.
Provide Evidence that the color of his skin had anything to do with his not being harassed while exercising his LEGAL rights? You do of course understand that he LEGALLY was and is allowed to do what he did? That even a black man can do the same?

LOLOLOL.....lets get real here for a minute...first off, you have to find out if the black guy is carrying a gun legally.....something I've yet to see happen in this country. I mean, LOLOLOLOLOL....just reaching in the pockets for the proof will cause a instant death....LOLOLOLOLOLOLO....I mean, you do know how that works don't you? If not, google....black man looks in car for proof to show his license and gets 6 bullets for it.

Yeah but then people like Retired will ask for proof that the black guy wasnt really reaching for a gun despite not having one.

But he COULDVE reached for a gun IF he had it....Good shot he'd say.

DUH! You Idiot! - The Cop got charged, arrested, convicted & jailed for shooting the black man for getting his wallet.

Wow, little victories I guess...he should've been anyway but I think the discussion is about the shooting and not if he was charged AFTER pumping bullets into a guy for no reason.

I think we all can agree on that

Yes because anyone armed like that in an airport is a terrorist. That would be the only reason to carry that gun into an airport - to terrify people.

Deliberately or unintentionally absolutely. Now bonafide terrorists know that if they send a 'diversion' into a mall, airport, or other soft target open-carrying, cops will surround the distraction leaving the actual 'hit team' to do their thing somewhere else now that it's unguarded.

The America of today. I'm sure he would be scared if his daughter was in a public place near a man carrying a loaded AR-15. He doesn't worry about others. And yes, if he had looked like he was from the Middle East, he most likely have been shot before questions were asked.

Deliberately or unintentionally absolutely. Now bonafide terrorists know that if they send a 'diversion' into a mall, airport, or other soft target open-carrying, cops will surround the distraction leaving the actual 'hit team' to do their thing somewhere else now that it's unguarded.

Cops should not have been distracted by a person acting lawfully. It's poor training of police & security personnel that left their post unguarded.

If that's their reaction to a perfectly legal activity, then they deserve to be sued/fired/prosecuted for any actual crime that's committed because they focused all their attention on something that wasn't a crime.

Cops should not have been distracted by a person acting lawfully. It's poor training of police & security personnel that left their post unguarded.

Should not is different than reality tho.

Forum List

Back