Man Deported 3 times Now Faces Charge of Sexually Assaulting a Child

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Someone get me a rope

-Geaux

--------

a man thrown out of the U.S. three times somehow made it back here again, and he now faces a charge of sexually assaulting a child in Cleveland.

Felony sex charges are pending in Cuyahoga County Court against Antonio Barrera.

The federal Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency says Barrera was deported to Mexico three times between 2007-2008.

Last December, Cleveland police say he sexually assaulted a child on the city’s east side. Investigators say the victim was a relative.

Thursday, the victim’s mother told the I-Team she walked in on the attack. She told us Barrera had been living there with relatives and working at a factory. And, his past was no secret.

The victim’s mother said, “Yes, we all knew he didn’t have papers.”

Man deported 3 times now faces charge of sexually assaulting a child – True Pundit

Someone get me a rope

-Geaux

--------

a man thrown out of the U.S. three times somehow made it back here again, and he now faces a charge of sexually assaulting a child in Cleveland.

Felony sex charges are pending in Cuyahoga County Court against Antonio Barrera.

The federal Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency says Barrera was deported to Mexico three times between 2007-2008.

Last December, Cleveland police say he sexually assaulted a child on the city’s east side. Investigators say the victim was a relative.

Thursday, the victim’s mother told the I-Team she walked in on the attack. She told us Barrera had been living there with relatives and working at a factory. And, his past was no secret.

Man deported 3 times now faces charge of sexually assaulting a child – True Pundit

I'll help,

Deported and returned three times, with no penalties.

Like I always say, an Open Border.

Insanity. As Trump once famously said, "they aren't sending their best". That's for damn sure.

For a crime like this, don't send him back. He needs to face U.S justice.

I add here, as I don't want to get into the routine of being one of these hardliners without process. He is innocent until proven guilty of course, and deserves his day in court, though he never deserved to be in the country to be accused.

Insanity. As Trump once famously said, "they aren't sending their best". That's for damn sure.

For a crime like this, don't send him back. He needs to face U.S justice.

I add here, as I don't want to get into the routine of being one of these hardliners without process. He is innocent until proven guilty of course, and deserves his day in court, though he never deserved to be in the country to be accused.

He should serve his sentence, and then, his probation should be, stay the fuck out of this country.

Someone get me a rope

-Geaux

--------

If he was a citizen, he could run for Congress under the GOP party....or get on the NRA national board.

Someone get me a rope

-Geaux

--------

Is Cleveland a sanctuary city?
If so, the Democrats want to keep him for a voter.

Someone get me a rope

-Geaux

--------

If he was a citizen, he could run for Congress under the GOP party....or get on the NRA national board.

The Democratic Party is very proud that they register criminals to vote.

Someone get me a rope

-Geaux

--------

No, this is a real child molester, not a pretend one.

I know such distinctions mean little to you.

Someone get me a rope

-Geaux

--------

re purpose gitmo

lock him up throw away the key

Politician supported by Trump Now Faces Charge of Sexually Assaulting a Child

scott-olson-roy-moore-getty-OR.jpg

Someone get me a rope

Someone get me a rope

-Geaux

--------

No doubt a regressive hero!

Someone get me a rope

-Geaux

--------

I'll help,
I have a Louisville Slugger if you want to turn him into a pinata.

God bless you and his victim always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back