Man faces multiple murder charges in Rockford, Illinois stabbing attack that left 4 dead, 7 injured

Another Confirmation Bias post.

january-6-7.jpg
Bias against Marxists

It's amazing how tards rush to manufacture bullshit in an information vacuum.

This never ceases to amaze me.

Maybe this killer was a gay prostitute to one of the victims!

Perhaps this explains MAGA tards and their 2020 election claims and other insane beliefs...

The OP link says the marijuana was laced with another drug. They did not specify the drug.

What's more, in a segment of the population, marijuana induces psychosis instead of the usual mellowing most people experience.

I hope you all will pardon me for introducing actual facts to this topic.
So the kid used another drug and flipped out but the realitivly benign pot is the evil drug. I bet you think Reefer Madness was a good depiction

my goodness. some one went on rampage. feel sorry for the victims. and you all want marijuana legal.
Wow!
Police said some of the victims were stabbed, and three girls were beaten with a baseball bat while they were watching a movie on spring break.
1711663558630.png

Officials on Thursday confirmed Christian Ivan Soto, 22, was charged with four counts of first-degree murder, seven counts of attempted first-degree murder, and three counts of home invasion. He is being held in the Winnebago County Jail without bond.

If this happened as a home invasion, I am surprise the 63 year old, late Romona Schupbach didn't get off a single shot, and kill the lil sonovabith, unless he was the first person stabbed.

Forum List

Back