🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Man Feeds Scores Of Abandoned Cats In War-torn Syria

really? what state is that? Mecca? in my state treating a dog like that would get one a criminal charge of animal abuse. I am not a dog owner-----dogs make me itch------I am afraid of dogs but I have no desire to see them abused.
I cannot imagine why anyone would have a dog in order to keep it CHAINED to a dog house.
Dog owners I know are very very fond of their dogs

I live in WV, and worked with shelters there, in MD, rural Ohio pulling and placing dogs. Many dogs are kept outside, chained or in a tiny kennel run. We don't have laws against chaining dogs and as long as they have shelter (even minimal) and food and water we can't touch them. That's a common reality. I don't know what it's like in big urban areas.

I've deployed to the Middle East twice and I can tell you the Muslims I've encountered had no need for dogs and definently didn't want them around or in their houses, some of the Arabs in the desert the bedouins kept dogs but thats about all I've seen of it.

yes-----Bedouins use dogs for PRACTICAL reasons -----like to help do something with the sheep As far as I know they do not develop any affection for them-----in general----they do not
sit with a dog and cuddle it------but they might do so with a cat----because muhummadl liked cats.
Most of the muslims I have known well---besides those from Iran ----were from southeast asia and I heard many comments---in which they would express DISGUST at the American habit of keeping a dog in the house

I've deployed to the Middle East twice and I can tell you the Muslims I've encountered had no need for dogs and definently didn't want them around or in their houses, some of the Arabs in the desert the bedouins kept dogs but thats about all I've seen of it.

yes-----Bedouins use dogs for PRACTICAL reasons -----like to help do something with the sheep As far as I know they do not develop any affection for them-----in general----they do not
sit with a dog and cuddle it------but they might do so with a cat----because muhummadl liked cats.
Most of the muslims I have known well---besides those from Iran ----were from southeast asia and I heard many comments---in which they would express DISGUST at the American habit of keeping a dog in the house

Yeah and I think some bedouins may have used dogs for hunting or something else not really sure, but the western way of keeping the dog indoors and sleeping with it etc etc is unfathomable in most Muslim homes.

Forum List

Back