Man gets two years probation for confronting foreigner with a Puerto Rican shirt on

Puerto Ricans are Americans.
Why can’t they vote for the president ?

Because the people don't elect presidents. The electoral college does.

Every Puerto Rican is a US citizen.

Which, of course, you already know. Making your 'foreigner' bullshit not only laughably wrong. But a foolish, intentional lie.

If your argument had merit, you wouldn't need to lie to support it.
But they can’t vote in the presidential election Lol hahahah hahhhahh hahahha

Just because a few bureaucrats say their citizens us Americans who this country is run by all say they are not part of our country .. period.. where was my vote?
You cant vote either, Jitts. Youve said you were a felon.

If thats your benchmark for what an American is, you are not an American.
I vote every year.. they don’t clean the rolls in Boston lol I vote for the president to lol

so you admit to breaking the law.......

and you laugh about it.....

obviously you and trump have a lot in common

ahhh wtf happen to free speech!?
How do you get jail time for calling out a foreigner for wearing another flag!?

We spent so much money on welfare to Puerto Rico and Puerto Ricans
We should be allowed to talk

Man gets probation for confronting woman over Puerto Rican flag T-shirt
What is your point?

Are you defending the 'tight' to be an obnoxious asshole?

Birds of a feather I suppose.

One man's obnoxious asshole is another man's patriot!

Which, of course, you already know. Making your 'foreigner' bullshit not only laughably wrong. But a foolish, intentional lie.

Just because a few bureaucrats say their citizens us Americans who this country is run by all say they are not part of our country .. period.. where was my vote?

I vote every year.. they don’t clean the rolls in Boston lol I vote for the president to lol

They asked me if I wanna vote I said sure

A. Who monitors Maine to make sure it's complying with its probation? How are the residents of Maine affected by this probation? If it violates probation do we cast the state out of the union?

B. Puerto Ricans aren't foreigners nor is their flag; they are Americans
Americans get a vote, therefore they arent Americans.

children don't get to vote

are they not Americans until they are 18?

felons don't get to vote

are they NOT Americans?

Puerto Rico has remained an unincorporated territorial possession, making it the world's oldest colony. Puerto Ricans have been citizens of the United States since 1917, and enjoy freedom of movement between the island and the mainland.

Yeah, but that's our fault. We should put Puerto Rico up to an ultimatum. You either become a state, or we cut you loose. We really should do that.

But you really can't complain about Puerto Ricans taking our welfare money, because it's not their fault we're stupid enough to pour money all over them. That's our fault for being stupid.

I don't scream and yell at people on welfare, because it's not their fault that our idiotic government is taking my money and throwing it at losers who refuse to work. It's the politicians fault, and the public's fault for voting in those politicians.

That said, I like Puerto Rico. We should have them join as a state.

I'm more concerned about the openly anti-American people here, from say..... Palestine. That bothers me. I was at chipotle the other night, and there were a half dozen obviously foreign girls in line behind me, all wearing "Loyal to my Soil" With Palestine written in Arabic.

Now that is not just a flag for Puerto Rico.... Because Puerto Rico is like a state. You know I can wear an Ohio State flag shirt? Doesn't mean I don't support the US, because Ohio is part of the US, right? Well Puerto Rico is part of the US as well. It might not be a full state, but it is most certainly under our domain.

Palestine is not, and Loyal to the Soil, is openly saying they are not loyal to the US.

The shirts are ironic given Omar claiming Jews of dual loyalty, and I don't see Loyal to Israel shirts, but I do see loyal to Palestine shirts.

View attachment 285610

The one I saw had Arabic on it as well.

Those girls are just confused cowgirls from Texas.:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

I know how to report his dumb-ass, and as an ex felon the Court would be harder on him.

It's basically a Citizen's duty to report election fraud.

"How do you get jail time for calling out a foreigner for wearing another flag!?"

CONFRONTING.

he should NOT have CONFRONTED her.

thats practically "assault"

he and you have every right to be worse than trump. you just can't go up to people and bother them.

I'm sure if I went right up to YOU and said "go back to russia you fascist nazi piece of trump loving garbage" you would have shot me dead and claimed "I was standing my ground"

well....the piece of conservative garbage assaulted her
she stood her ground
and now he has legal problems

This doesn't sound like "assault" at all.

Sounds like someone exercising his freedom of speech to articulate his thoughts about Puerto Rico.

I guess he was rude, but being rude isn't a crime, is it?

Even if he was over the top in his vulgarity, it would seem to be at most a ticket for drunkeness and disorderly conduct and a chance to sleep it off in the drunk tank.
What if she shot him due to fear for her safety -- would you be supporting her right to stand her ground or would you be demanding she be executed for killing a good Trump supporting white man??

If someone fears for their safety just because someone exercises their right to free speech, there is something wrong with them

Why do you idiots keep not understanding what free speech means??

Free speech only assigns limitations to what the government can or can not do to limit your free speech -- that doesn't mean yo drunk ass can just go up and harass a woman just because you hate hispanics

What is your point?

Are you defending the 'tight' to be an obnoxious asshole?

Birds of a feather I suppose.

One man's obnoxious asshole is another man's patriot!

so true

trump is an obnoxious asshole

Then why don’t they pay federal income tax?
Because there is no taxation without representation..and PR gets no vote..and is subject to territorial law--which does not change the citizenship of the residents at all. They are Americans.
So the people in DC pay no federal income tax?

DC residents can vote for President. Their representative cannot vote in Congress. You do realize Puerto Rico has one non-voting representative in Congress, right? Just like DC.

"How do you get jail time for calling out a foreigner for wearing another flag!?"

CONFRONTING.

he and you have every right to be worse than trump. you just can't go up to people and bother them.

I'm sure if I went right up to YOU and said "go back to russia you fascist nazi piece of trump loving garbage" you would have shot me dead and claimed "I was standing my ground"

she stood her ground

Sounds like someone exercising his freedom of speech to articulate his thoughts about Puerto Rico.

Even if he was over the top in his vulgarity, it would seem to be at most a ticket for drunkeness and disorderly conduct and a chance to sleep it off in the drunk tank.
What if she shot him due to fear for her safety -- would you be supporting her right to stand her ground or would you be demanding she be executed for killing a good Trump supporting white man??

If someone fears for their safety just because someone exercises their right to free speech, there is something wrong with them

Free speech only assigns limitations to what the government can or can not do to limit your free speech -- that doesn't mean yo drunk ass can just go up and harass a woman just because you hate hispanics
So basically you’re saying Democrats should be listed as domestic terrorist ?

CONFRONTING.

she stood her ground

it is pretty obvious that conservatives believe that FREE SPEECH (completely unlimited! including death threats, insults, mockery, lies and hate) ONLY applies to THEM!

for years now they defend THEIR hateful and violent speech by saying "FREE SPEECH!" then after they beat the shit out of some liberal for saying "wouldn't it be nice if everyone just got along" they say "SPEECH HAS CONSEQUENCES!"

dumbest pieces of shit on the planet

CONFRONTING.

she stood her ground

Unfortunately, yes it does! Who is imposing those limits on your free speech? The government, dumbass!

Then you should be reported.
Good clean the voting rolls! Lol democrats would lose every election lol
You know you're admitting to breaking a federal law, retard?
Apparently they want me to vote they keep asking me when I go to the registry Lol
What country do you live in where you have to register every time you vote?

CONFRONTING.

she stood her ground

it is pretty obvious that conservatives believe that FREE SPEECH (completely unlimited! including death threats, insults, mockery, lies and hate) ONLY applies to THEM!

for years now they defend THEIR hateful and violent speech by saying "FREE SPEECH!" then after they beat the shit out of some liberal for saying "wouldn't it be nice if everyone just got along" they say "SPEECH HAS CONSEQUENCES!"

dumbest pieces of shit on the planet
If words hurt you should probably move out

Then you should be reported.
Good clean the voting rolls! Lol democrats would lose every election lol
You know you're admitting to breaking a federal law, retard?
Apparently they want me to vote they keep asking me when I go to the registry Lol
What country do you live in where you have to register every time you vote?
Australia

CONFRONTING.

she stood her ground

or at least domestic communists

A21456A2-2119-4C5C-B2CC-15905D1AC564.jpeg

or at least domestic communists

Most democrats are NOT communists

where-as it is pretty obvious that MOST conservatives are nazis and fascists.

Then why don’t they pay federal income tax?
Because there is no taxation without representation..and PR gets no vote..and is subject to territorial law--which does not change the citizenship of the residents at all. They are Americans.
So the people in DC pay no federal income tax?

DC residents can vote for President. Their representative cannot vote in Congress. You do realize Puerto Rico has one non-voting representative in Congress, right? Just like DC.
A non voting representative? And no Senators. What a way to treat a citizen.

Forum List

Back