Man gets two years probation for confronting foreigner with a Puerto Rican shirt on

ahhh wtf happen to free speech!?
How do you get jail time for calling out a foreigner for wearing another flag!?

We spent so much money on welfare to Puerto Rico and Puerto Ricans
We should be allowed to talk

Man gets probation for confronting woman over Puerto Rican flag T-shirt
Hello?? Puerto Rico is part of the US? Puerto Ricans are US citizens.
Would be like confronting a dude wearing a Confed flag T-shirt, right? No wait..because the Confederacy was a US enemy..and contemptible. Still...a person has the right to display it.

Anyway...free speech..protected speech..is a knife that cuts all equally. No matter the nationality..which in this case--was American.
US citizens have a vote, Puerto Ricans do not.

So, nobody under the age of 18 is a US citizen? I will have to let my son know that he is not a citizen.
That’s not what he said

Yes, it is.. He said..."US citizens have a vote"...those under 18 do not have a vote...thus they are not US citizens according to what this person, and you, said.

Puerto Ricans are Americans.
Why can’t they vote for the president ?

Because the people don't elect presidents. The electoral college does.

Every Puerto Rican is a US citizen.

Which, of course, you already know. Making your 'foreigner' bullshit not only laughably wrong. But a foolish, intentional lie.

If your argument had merit, you wouldn't need to lie to support it.
But they can’t vote in the presidential election Lol hahahah hahhhahh hahahha

Just because a few bureaucrats say their citizens us Americans who this country is run by all say they are not part of our country .. period.. where was my vote?
You cant vote either, Jitts. Youve said you were a felon.

If thats your benchmark for what an American is, you are not an American.
I vote every year.. they don’t clean the rolls in Boston lol I vote for the president to lol
Then you should be reported.

"How do you get jail time for calling out a foreigner for wearing another flag!?"

CONFRONTING.

he should NOT have CONFRONTED her.

thats practically "assault"

he and you have every right to be worse than trump. you just can't go up to people and bother them.

I'm sure if I went right up to YOU and said "go back to russia you fascist nazi piece of trump loving garbage" you would have shot me dead and claimed "I was standing my ground"

well....the piece of conservative garbage assaulted her
she stood her ground
and now he has legal problems
Words are assault? Lol hah la
Harassment is not free speech.
She harassed him with a foreign flag on this country’s land

Do you harass people over the flag of the CSA....a foreign flag that belong to an enemy of the US?

Would be like confronting a dude wearing a Confed flag T-shirt, right? No wait..because the Confederacy was a US enemy..and contemptible. Still...a person has the right to display it.

Anyway...free speech..protected speech..is a knife that cuts all equally. No matter the nationality..which in this case--was American.

So, nobody under the age of 18 is a US citizen? I will have to let my son know that he is not a citizen.
That’s not what he said

Yes, it is.. He said..."US citizens have a vote"...those under 18 do not have a vote...thus they are not US citizens according to what this person, and you, said.
Not what he said .. re read

Which, of course, you already know. Making your 'foreigner' bullshit not only laughably wrong. But a foolish, intentional lie.

Just because a few bureaucrats say their citizens us Americans who this country is run by all say they are not part of our country .. period.. where was my vote?

I vote every year.. they don’t clean the rolls in Boston lol I vote for the president to lol
Good clean the voting rolls! Lol democrats would lose every election lol

Voter fraud..not a surprise..from you.

You know you're admitting to breaking a federal law, retard?

That’s not what he said

I copied and pasted it word for word. Do try and keep up

But legally you do not have the right to vote, so by your own words you are not a US citizen.

"How do you get jail time for calling out a foreigner for wearing another flag!?"

CONFRONTING.

he and you have every right to be worse than trump. you just can't go up to people and bother them.

I'm sure if I went right up to YOU and said "go back to russia you fascist nazi piece of trump loving garbage" you would have shot me dead and claimed "I was standing my ground"

she stood her ground

Do you harass people over the flag of the CSA....a foreign flag that belong to an enemy of the US?
Huh how the hell were confederates an enemy of the United States of America do you want to crack cocaine

Voter fraud..not a surprise..from you.
I just register to vote and vote. I like it lol

CONFRONTING.

she stood her ground

Huh how the hell were confederates an enemy of the United States of America do you want to crack cocaine

They declared war against the United States of America and waged a war against this great nation. They were every bit as much an enemy as Japan and German in WWII were.

Apparently they want me to vote they keep asking me when I go to the registry Lol

Apparently they want me to vote they keep asking me when I go to the registry Lol
You know that in Court, ignorance of the Law is not a permissible defense, right?

No wonder you're a Felon - too fucking stupid not to get caught.

You have the swagger of a doorknob and the intelligence of a cock-wand.

That’s not what he said

I copied and pasted it word for word. Do try and keep up
So what’s your point

They declared war against the United States of America and waged a war against this great nation. They were every bit as much an enemy as Japan and German in WWII were.
No they didn’t. It was a civil war, not a foreign war lol

You know that in Court, ignorance of the Law is not a permissible defense, right?

No wonder you're a Felon - too fucking stupid not to get caught.

You have the swagger of a doorknob and the intelligence of a cock-wand.
Cool story little buddy lol
I’m gonna vote again and again lol
I think they want me to haha

Puerto Ricans are American citizens attacking someone for being a Puerto Rican is pretty ignorant

Consider the source.

Puerto Ricans are American citizens attacking someone for being a Puerto Rican is pretty ignorant

Its pretty generic white supremacist fair.
I really don't give a fuck who they are it's ignorant to attack an American citizen just because they don't live within the continental 48 states.

So Hawaii and Alaska are in the same category as Puerto Rico?

But legally you do not have the right to vote, so by your own words you are not a US citizen.
That’s not what he said

No they didn’t. It was a civil war, not a foreign war lol

Makes no difference. If they had won it would have been a revolutionary war and they would to this day still be a separate country.

Forum List

Back