Man gets two years probation for confronting foreigner with a Puerto Rican shirt on

BasicHumanUnit said:
Folks....we are at war....at stake is your freedom and that of your family and your future generations
No, we're not.

Live in a bubble much?
Yeah.....we are.
Rush Limbaugh even said so on the air yesterday.

Tell ya what...when you're as big a name as he is, and have 1/10,000 the number of followers he has, make 1/10,000 the money he makes......
get back to us. Till then, we'll ignore your statist opinions. ;)

ahhh wtf happen to free speech!?
How do you get jail time for calling out a foreigner for wearing another flag!?

We spent so much money on welfare to Puerto Rico and Puerto Ricans
We should be allowed to talk

Man gets probation for confronting woman over Puerto Rican flag T-shirt

He was too stupid to realize Puerto Rico is part of the US.

More seriously, he committed a hate crime... he got off much too easy.

But your antifa goons do it all the time and get away with it.

Darn straight. Hitting Nazis is a fine American tradition.

upload_2019-10-23_5-34-37.jpeg

Well heck I wear my Sweden shirt alot. Nobody has ever said a word nor should they. Some fruitcakes out there are offended by this? That's hilarious. I have a kid I adopted from a foreign country. I have a shirt that says the name of that country too. I wonder if that offends some looks too.

View attachment 285835
They are re foreigners to me and I have two Puerto Rican sisters

View attachment 285835
What would you have done if you came upon a scene where someone was treating one of your sisters the way the asshole being discussed was treating the girl in the video? Would you have said sorry sis, my principles and beliefs allow this guy to abuse you or would you find some courage and defend her? Would you allow your nieces and nephews to witness their mother being abused or would you protect them?

View attachment 285835
What would you have done if you came upon a scene where someone was treating one of your sisters the way the asshole being discussed was treating the girl in the video? Would you have said sorry sis, my principles and beliefs allow this guy to abuse you or would you find some courage and defend her? Would you allow your nieces and nephews to witness their mother being abused or would you protect them?
If my sisters walked around with a Puerto Rican fucking flag on they wouldnt he out of the fucking house

View attachment 285835
If my sisters walked around with a Puerto Rican fucking flag on they wouldnt he out of the fucking house
Are your sisters Puerto Rican?

View attachment 285835
Yes they are

I am offended when I see an idiot WEARING the American flag. Very disrespectful, but it doesnt give me the right to assault or harass them.

View attachment 285835
Yes they are
So you're Puerto Rican

Yes they are
So you're Puerto Rican
Fuck no we’re all adopted I’m AMERICAN But they came from fucking Puerto Ricans

View attachment 285835
Your poor English is often difficult to translate. Can we assume you are admitting you would abuse your alleged sisters if either of them attempted to show pride in their heritage?

View attachment 285835
Your poor English is often difficult to translate. Can we assume you are admitting you would abuse your alleged sisters if either of them attempted to show pride in their heritage?
Well don’t abuse my land or country

Last edited:

View attachment 285835
Well don’t abuse my land our country
Who and what gives you the authority for taking action towards people who you perceive as "abusing your land"? Again, your English is not easy to interpret. Did your folks adopt you from Russia? How old were you when you came to America?

"my land our country"

Who and what gives you the authority for taking action towards people who you perceive as "abusing your land"? Again, your English is not easy to interpret. Did your folks adopt you from Russia? How old were you when you came to America?

"my land our country"
Because I’m proud to be an American at least a new one free

"my land our country"
Just moving here and being proud to be a new American does not mean you understand what being an American really means. Your sisters who were born in Puerto Rico in all likelihood have ancestors who wore uniforms and fought in wars for America. You, on the other hand, can not make the same claim. You seem to have a loyalty to Russian propaganda.

"my land our country"
Just moving here and being proud to be a new American does not mean you understand what being an American really means. Your sisters who were born in Puerto Rico in all likelihood have ancestors who wore uniforms and fought in wars for America. You, on the other hand, can not make the same claim. You seem to have a loyalty to Russian propaganda.
Good want to raise your flag in A city where we have a huge population of ricans that have attacked American families then you will pay the price.

"my land our country"

Anyone else think that Jitss is a foreign bot? His english is hard to understand, and in some of his posts like this one, he's quoting a patriotic song, yet he still manages to get the lyrics screwed up.

Hey, Jitss, the song actually goes "Because I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free". If you're the true patriot that you claim, at least try to get the song lyrics right of patriotic songs you quote. You can look up the lyrics on Google if you need help.

Yes they are
So you're Puerto Rican

He's 100% Dumbassian.

Forum List

Back