Man gets two years probation for confronting foreigner with a Puerto Rican shirt on

ahhh wtf happen to free speech!?
How do you get jail time for calling out a foreigner for wearing another flag!?

We spent so much money on welfare to Puerto Rico and Puerto Ricans
We should be allowed to talk

Man gets probation for confronting woman over Puerto Rican flag T-shirt

Puerto Ricans are Americans.
Why can’t they vote for the president ?

Because the people don't elect presidents. The electoral college does.

Every Puerto Rican is a US citizen.

Which, of course, you already know. Making your 'foreigner' bullshit not only laughably wrong. But a foolish, intentional lie.

If your argument had merit, you wouldn't need to lie to support it.
But they can’t vote in the presidential election Lol hahahah hahhhahh hahahha

Just because a few bureaucrats say their citizens us Americans who this country is run by all say they are not part of our country .. period.. where was my vote?

Puerto Rico is a territory of the United States of America and their people are citizens.

So your post is based on nonsense... Getting mad at the Puerto Rican Flag is as stupid as getting mad about the Battle Flag of Lee but there are plenty of Snow Flakes on all sides...

Which, of course, you already know. Making your 'foreigner' bullshit not only laughably wrong. But a foolish, intentional lie.

Just because a few bureaucrats say their citizens us Americans who this country is run by all say they are not part of our country .. period.. where was my vote?

Puerto Rico is a territory of the United States of America and their people are citizens.

So your post is based on nonsense... Getting mad at the Puerto Rican Flag is as stupid as getting mad about the Battle Flag of Lee but there are plenty of Snow Flakes on all sides...
And yet libtards piss, shit, and stomp on the American flag.

The Confederate Battle flag is not the American flag.

Again, snowflakes on all sides.

Puerto Rican’s should vote and they should pay income tax.
Cool...you're for PR statehood..I agree.
I sure am, and them paying their income taxes too.

I agree!

let's make them pay federal taxes

lets stop the freeloaders!

like the church

lets make THEM pay taxes, too
So you don’t believe in separation of church and state. Okay tax them and give them a voice in government. Works for me.

An American from Puerto Rico isn't a foreigner. Education failed you.
you can't fix stupid....

but if you a conservative radio talk show host you can take advantage of STUPID to get it to vote republican

The Battle Flag of Lee was never the Confederate Flag.

My point is getting upset over a flag is purely stupid.

I could Literally put 1000 Democrats in jail for harassment if I walked out my door right now for 15 minutes with my Trump hat on

According to Democrats and what they want done to this man

Poor baby. You support a total piece of shit. When you wear that Trump hat, you are making a statement. So I should be able to make a statement back.

Fuck off if you don't like it.
Nope..there i disagree..you should keep your f'kin mouth shut..be polite..respect your fellow American's political choices..and vote against everything he stands for.

Oh..and buy a Bernie hat...if you need to make a counter-statement. LOL!

Correct. You piss shit and stomp the American flag and call it free speech.

I could Literally put 1000 Democrats in jail for harassment if I walked out my door right now for 15 minutes with my Trump hat on

Poor baby. You support a total piece of shit. When you wear that Trump hat, you are making a statement. So I should be able to make a statement back.

The gal in the story was wearing a controversial shirt, according to the story.

Why is wearing a Puerto Rico flag 'controversial'? Puerto Rico is part of the US, and Puerto Ricans are Americans.

It would be akin to wearing the California Flag, or the Lone Star of Texas.
Why is wearing the MAGA HAT controversial? Why do you libtards beat the shit out of Trump supporters? Answer you are deranged haters!
About the same percentage of idiot Libs do that..as do RW idiots. Most folks are live and let live.

The gal in the story was wearing a controversial shirt, according to the story.

Why is wearing a Puerto Rico flag 'controversial'? Puerto Rico is part of the US, and Puerto Ricans are Americans.

It would be akin to wearing the California Flag, or the Lone Star of Texas.
Why is wearing the MAGA HAT controversial? Why do you libtards beat the shit out of Trump supporters? Answer you are deranged haters!
About the same percentage of idiot Libs do that..as do RW idiots. Most folks are live and let live.
Fence sitter!

An American from Puerto Rico isn't a foreigner. Education failed you.

Some people disagree with that, however.

And here in America, we're allowed to disagree and articulate different opinions.
As long as it is appropriate..approaching some stranger and getting in her face..is rude, disrespectful,...and worthy of arrest. That is NOT free speech.

If we're discussing flat taxes and battle flags, this topic has run its course.

Forum List

Back