Man gets two years probation for confronting foreigner with a Puerto Rican shirt on

I could Literally put 1000 Democrats in jail for harassment if I walked out my door right now for 15 minutes with my Trump hat on

According to Democrats and what they want done to this man

Poor baby. You support a total piece of shit. When you wear that Trump hat, you are making a statement. So I should be able to make a statement back.

Fuck off if you don't like it.

A. Who monitors Maine to make sure it's complying with its probation? How are the residents of Maine affected by this probation? If it violates probation do we cast the state out of the union?

B. Puerto Ricans aren't foreigners nor is their; they are Americans
There land is foreign to ours, so is their culture and language.. and being a Native American PR should piss you off it was a bad move. Re sell them

THEIR land is not foreign; it's American soil and their dominant language is spoken by millions throughout this country, including myself.
Well you are in the minority, their land is foreign to ours.. they also have no vote for our president. They are a bad decision by a few politicians ..

Time to cut it off.. my sister is a Puerto Rican so I know what I’m talking about
Seriously, boy.......you need to go back to school and learn something.

ahhh wtf happen to free speech!?
How do you get jail time for calling out a foreigner for wearing another flag!?

We spent so much money on welfare to Puerto Rico and Puerto Ricans
We should be allowed to talk

Man gets probation for confronting woman over Puerto Rican flag T-shirt
An American from Puerto Rico isn't a foreigner. Education failed you.

Some people disagree with that, however.

And here in America, we're allowed to disagree and articulate different opinions.

I could Literally put 1000 Democrats in jail for harassment if I walked out my door right now for 15 minutes with my Trump hat on

Poor baby. You support a total piece of shit. When you wear that Trump hat, you are making a statement. So I should be able to make a statement back.

The gal in the story was wearing a controversial shirt, according to the story.

1899? I think you need to update your information. :laugh:

I think you may actually want to read the law you're babbling about, first.

§1402. Persons born in Puerto Rico on or after April 11, 1899
All persons born in Puerto Rico on or after April 11, 1899, and prior to January 13, 1941, subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, residing on January 13, 1941, in Puerto Rico or other territory over which the United States exercises rights of sovereignty and not citizens of the United States under any other Act, are declared to be citizens of the United States as of January 13, 1941. All persons born in Puerto Rico on or after January 13, 1941, and subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, are citizens of the United States at birth.

(June 27, 1952, ch. 477, title III, ch. 1, §302, 66 Stat. 236 .)

It helps if you don't stop at the first sentence.
You do realize they changed things in 1997, right?

If you're talking about the Puerto Rican Supreme Court's recognition that Puerto Ricans were citizens of Puerto Rico......what change? The US government had recognized that for far, far longer.

Puerto Ricans are citizens of Puerto Rico...AND the United States. Just like someone residing in Texas is a citizen of the State of Texas AND the United States.

Remember, you're clueless. It tends to hamper your arguments. Which is why you keep making up imaginary pseudo-legal 'requirements'.
Were Puerto Ricans subject to the vietnam war draft?

We know someone who wasn't.
If youre referring to me, im too young to have served in Vietnam, but i did have to sign up for selective service. Not that it mattered because, i joined the military when i was 18 anyway, so the draft wasnt necessary in my case.

How about YOU?

No they are Puerto Ricans they have no state hood they can’t vote for the president lol

They are Americans, jitler. You should have taken that prison civics class lol
I don’t think they are.. they need to earn it

What you think doesn’t matter.
Well I pay taxes they don’t do I have a say

No you don’t have a say on who’s an American citizen and who is not.
Of course I do I vote for tromp he’s kicking out all the illegals

No they are Puerto Ricans they have no state hood they can’t vote for the president lol

trump didn't pay any taxes either. so he gets NO SAY anymore....
TDS big time here lol

“Tromp” can’t kick out the Puerto Ricans.

Too bad for you.

Too bad for you.

Why the hell would he want to? Our President is of the opinion that the Puerto Rican people are a tremendous people.

One man's obnoxious asshole is another man's patriot!
What is patriotic about harassing a woman? What is the virtue of harassment? What is the virtue of patriotism in your mind?

The man was exercising his basic freedom of speech. We don't have to agree with everything he may have said, but it is about freedom
Free speech does not mean the freedom to harass anyone.
Oh you mean like you libtards harass Trump supporters?
If that harassment is bad, why would you defend the harassment by others?
Why would ewe?

Puerto Ricans are American citizens attacking someone for being a Puerto Rican is pretty ignorant

Consider the source.
ahhh wtf happen to free speech!?
How do you get jail time for calling out a foreigner for wearing another flag!?

We spent so much money on welfare to Puerto Rico and Puerto Ricans
We should be allowed to talk

Man gets probation for confronting woman over Puerto Rican flag T-shirt
Puerto Ricans are American citizens attacking someone for being a Puerto Rican is pretty ignorant

Its pretty generic white supremacist fair.
I really don't give a fuck who they are it's ignorant to attack an American citizen just because they don't live within the continental 48 states.

So Hawaii and Alaska are in the same category as Puerto Rico?
Dude re-read what I wrote. I wrote nothing closely resembling what you just said.

I think you may actually want to read the law you're babbling about, first.

It helps if you don't stop at the first sentence.
You do realize they changed things in 1997, right?

If you're talking about the Puerto Rican Supreme Court's recognition that Puerto Ricans were citizens of Puerto Rico......what change? The US government had recognized that for far, far longer.

Puerto Ricans are citizens of Puerto Rico...AND the United States. Just like someone residing in Texas is a citizen of the State of Texas AND the United States.

Remember, you're clueless. It tends to hamper your arguments. Which is why you keep making up imaginary pseudo-legal 'requirements'.
Were Puerto Ricans subject to the vietnam war draft?

We know someone who wasn't.
If youre referring to me, im too young to have served in Vietnam, but i did have to sign up for selective service. Not that it mattered because, i joined the military when i was 18 anyway, so the draft wasnt necessary in my case.

I wasn't speaking of you.

How about YOU?

Yes sir, I am a disabled vet.

trump didn't pay any taxes either. so he gets NO SAY anymore....
Ewe just lost the ball gane in the first half of the first inning!dumbass.

What is patriotic about harassing a woman? What is the virtue of harassment? What is the virtue of patriotism in your mind?

The man was exercising his basic freedom of speech. We don't have to agree with everything he may have said, but it is about freedom
Free speech does not mean the freedom to harass anyone.
Oh you mean like you libtards harass Trump supporters?
If that harassment is bad, why would you defend the harassment by others?
Why would ewe?
Well said

Why is wearing a Puerto Rico flag 'controversial'? Puerto Rico is part of the US, and Puerto Ricans are Americans.

It would be akin to wearing the California Flag, or the Lone Star of Texas.

Too bad for you.
Of course he will, 2023 We will have fully merit based immigration unless Puerto Rico can show some value to this country we are going to cut it off and sell it to Russia

Why is wearing a Puerto Rico flag 'controversial'? Puerto Rico is part of the US, and Puerto Ricans are Americans.

It would be akin to wearing the California Flag, or the Lone Star of Texas.
That’s def not true I just asked 15 PR if they are American they said no.. why?? I agree with them

Forum List

Back