Man gets two years probation for confronting foreigner with a Puerto Rican shirt on

I could Literally put 1000 Democrats in jail for harassment if I walked out my door right now for 15 minutes with my Trump hat on

According to Democrats and what they want done to this man

Poor baby. You support a total piece of shit. When you wear that Trump hat, you are making a statement. So I should be able to make a statement back.

Fuck off if you don't like it.

The gal in the story was wearing a controversial shirt, according to the story.

Why is wearing a Puerto Rico flag 'controversial'? Puerto Rico is part of the US, and Puerto Ricans are Americans.

It would be akin to wearing the California Flag, or the Lone Star of Texas.
Why is wearing the MAGA HAT controversial? Why do you libtards beat the shit out of Trump supporters? Answer you are deranged haters!

What you think doesn’t matter.
Well I pay taxes they don’t do I have a say

No you don’t have a say on who’s an American citizen and who is not.
Of course I do I vote for tromp he’s kicking out all the illegals

“Tromp” can’t kick out the Puerto Ricans.

Too bad for you.
Of course he will, 2023 We will have fully merit based immigration unless Puerto Rico can show some value to this country we are going to cut it off and sell it to Russia

Did you read that on InfoWars? lol

I just pray American democrats gain some national pride like PRicans have for Puerto Rico

Well I pay taxes they don’t do I have a say

Too bad for you.
Of course he will, 2023 We will have fully merit based immigration unless Puerto Rico can show some value to this country we are going to cut it off and sell it to Russia

I just have national pride and I don’t want people I don’t wanna be Americans here And by being Americans that means assimilate

Too bad for you.

I just have national pride and I don’t want people I don’t wanna be Americans here And by being Americans that means assimilate

CF821510-0B41-4BDF-95FE-8923CB3C62C2.jpeg

I could Literally put 1000 Democrats in jail for harassment if I walked out my door right now for 15 minutes with my Trump hat on

Poor baby. You support a total piece of shit. When you wear that Trump hat, you are making a statement. So I should be able to make a statement back.

Why is wearing a Puerto Rico flag 'controversial'? Puerto Rico is part of the US, and Puerto Ricans are Americans.

Why is wearing the MAGA HAT controversial? Why do you libtards beat the shit out of Trump supporters? Answer you are deranged haters!
Wearing a MAGA hat isn't controversial....it just lets us know who the idiots are.

Too bad for you.

US citizens aren't 'wanna be' Americans. They're Americans.

Remember, white supremacy isn't 'national pride'. And your personal bigotry doesn't change a thing about anyone's citizenship status.

Wearing a MAGA hat isn't controversial....it just lets us know who the idiots are.
Those NOT wearing the hat?

That’s just before you hate filled assholes beat the shit outta them. Idiot.

again......show me some evidence......

Trump Supporter Beats 61-Year-Old Protester at MAGA Rally

https://nowthisnews.com › videos › politics › trump-supporter-beats-61-ye...

Aug 2, 2019 - This Trump supporter was arrested for assaulting a 61-year-old protester at a MAGA rally.

again......show me some evidence......

Trump Supporter Beats 61-Year-Old Protester at MAGA Rally

https://nowthisnews.com › videos › politics › trump-supporter-beats-61-ye...

Aug 2, 2019 - This Trump supporter was arrested for assaulting a 61-year-old protester at a MAGA rally.

As the great and venerable Coyote always says google is yer fucking friend. And if you can’t manage that try you tube.

Too bad for you.

Remember, white supremacy isn't 'national pride'. And your personal bigotry doesn't change a thing about anyone's citizenship status.
Cool story

Definitely not at idiotic.

I would never hit someone with a MAGA hat and anyone hitting someone else needs to be arrested for assault. It's much more appropriate to just point and laugh.

Too bad for you.

Cool story

And an even better law:

§1402. Persons born in Puerto Rico on or after April 11, 1899
All persons born in Puerto Rico on or after April 11, 1899, and prior to January 13, 1941, subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, residing on January 13, 1941, in Puerto Rico or other territory over which the United States exercises rights of sovereignty and not citizens of the United States under any other Act, are declared to be citizens of the United States as of January 13, 1941. All persons born in Puerto Rico on or after January 13, 1941, and subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, are citizens of the United States at birth.

(June 27, 1952, ch. 477, title III, ch. 1, §302, 66 Stat. 236 .)

But good luck with your imagination.

Then you should be reported.
Good clean the voting rolls! Lol democrats would lose every election lol
You know you're admitting to breaking a federal law, retard?
Apparently they want me to vote they keep asking me when I go to the registry Lol
What country do you live in where you have to register every time you vote?
Australia
Liar...unless Boston in next door to Sydney!!

you voted for a man who bragged about his immoral and unethical behavior

you voted for a man who MOCKS veterans

you voted for a man who bragged about grabbing pussy

you voted for a man who cheats at golf and lies about it

you voted for a man who cheats on his wife with hookers and pays them hush money

you voted for a man who applauds dictators and ruthless murderers while proving to our allies that he is NOT their friend and he can NOT be trusted

you voted for a man who pisses on the constitution and has called decent Americans "the enemy" simply because they are rational enough to KNOW he is the douchebag he claims to be

you voted for a man who bragged about his immoral and unethical behavior

you voted for a man who MOCKS veterans

you voted for a man who bragged about grabbing pussy

you voted for a man who cheats at golf and lies about it

you voted for a man who cheats on his wife with hookers and pays them hush money

you voted for a man who applauds dictators and ruthless murderers while proving to our allies that he is NOT their friend and he can NOT be trusted

you voted for a man who pisses on the constitution and has called decent Americans "the enemy" simply because they are rational enough to KNOW he is the douchebag he claims to be
You lie. You're running with the tard spin. Spinning the facts is just a LIE

Forum List

Back