Man gunned down in drive by while cleaning up Graffiti

That's terrible. It has got to be a miserable chore to clean graffiti as it is. And now they have to worry about getting shot.

Was a white person the shooter? If not, then trust me, no one cares.

Grandma wants the story to be fake because this is what happens when Democrats are put in charge of a city, you get out of control crime and gangs.

Grandma wants the story to be fake because this is what happens when Democrats are put in charge of a city, you get out of control crime and gangs.

SF is practically held hostage by liberal policy makers, It's a beautiful town and landscape but they have turned many of the streets to garbage. Go to the Park and you might get stuck with needles

The city, will no doubt hinder the police from doing their jobs tracking down the perpetrators. I mean come on, this is San Francisco.

SF is practically held hostage by liberal policy makers, It's a beautiful town and landscape but they have turned many of the streets to garbage. Go to the Park and you might get stuck with needles

The residents are the ones that elect these people that allow the liberal bureacrats to create these situations. I don't feel the least bit sorry for anyone that lives there. As far as I'm concerned they are all responsible.

In a communist state like California (or NY, NJ, Mass, Ill, etc.) there is nothing you can do to defend yourself.

Pity the souls who live trapped there.

Grandma needs to make a retraction or she loses all credibility.

And joins the status of 80% of the liberals on this board? (sigh)

This incident alone should force cities and even the feds into far greater measures to rid the urban centers of gangs and the violence and fear they exact on innocent citizens. I think this is thee most abandoned and avoided major crisis in our nation that neither congress nor the president has the courage to address and do something meaningful about. That in itself is a crime!

None of the local SF news agencies are reporting this.
It's likely fake.

KTVU.com, Bay Area, breaking news, live newscasts, news, weather, traffic | KTVU

Why does that seem so likely to be fake? Sf is a really dangerous place these days

sorry about that link, you have to scroll down to the bottom

Ah - I stand corrected, finally.

To be honest I wish it were fake, I don't like murder.

Anyway, I called it as fake because none of the reports came from a legitimate site. Too often your friends on the right will claim a drunkposted blog to be a true news report.

Forum List

Back