Man hit by non-lethal round charged in Phoenix assault

Man hit by gas round in viral video now faces charges for aggravated assault on police

Man hit by gas round in viral video now faces charges for aggravated assault on police

The man seen in the 3TV/CBS 5 video getting hit with a non-lethal round after kicking a gas canister at officers was booked into jail Thursday night on four criminal charges, Phoenix police announced.

Joshua Stuart Cobin, 29, from Scottsdale, was booked on three felony counts of aggravated assault on police and one misdemeanor count of unlawful assembly.

He got what he asked for. I hope he does time.

sweet

lock em up

14746165_G.jpg
"That was not an unlawful assembly and that I had every right to be there. And that tear gas was in the way of myself and every other peacefully assembled protesters being there," he said.

"He has posted images and admissions to his crime on social and local media outlets," wrote Phoenix police spokesman Sgt. Jonathan Howard in an email announcing the arrest.

What kind of "peaceful" protester brings a gas mask? Then the guy brags about it on social media. I would take the guess that he wanted this to happen.

Fuken Peanut head....
He's done if the Aryans find out who he is. They kill people in the county jail too.

14746165_G.jpg
"That was not an unlawful assembly and that I had every right to be there. And that tear gas was in the way of myself and every other peacefully assembled protesters being there," he said.

"He has posted images and admissions to his crime on social and local media outlets," wrote Phoenix police spokesman Sgt. Jonathan Howard in an email announcing the arrest.

What kind of "peaceful" protester brings a gas mask? Then the guy brags about it on social media. I would take the guess that he wanted this to happen.

Fuken Peanut head....
He's done if the Aryans find out who he is. They kill people in the county jail too.

Yeah..he's pretty much screwed. From what I can tell antifa doesnt have a presence in prison to protect him.

14746165_G.jpg

Fuken Peanut head....

Yeah..he's pretty much screwed. From what I can tell antifa doesnt have a presence in prison to protect him.
They have a presence on the east coast, not here.

The man seen in the 3TV/CBS 5 video getting hit with a non-lethal round after kicking a gas canister at officers was booked into jail Thursday night on four criminal charges, Phoenix police announced.

Joshua Stuart Cobin, 29, from Scottsdale, was booked on three felony counts of aggravated assault on police and one misdemeanor count of unlawful assembly.

I think he is a jerk and idiot.......
Although kicking the canister toward the cops may technically be assault, charging him with that seems to be a stretch... kind of like charging a man with assault for taking a swing at a cop if the cop is ten feet away...safe from actually being hit. There was little to no risk of the cops being injured by that kicked canister.
The incident on the viral video I am certain is only a fraction of the goings on ....

I think he is a jerk and idiot.......
Although kicking the canister toward the cops may technically be assault, charging him with that seems to be a stretch... kind of like charging a man with assault for taking a swing at a cop if the cop is ten feet away...safe from actually being hit. There was little to no risk of the cops being injured by that kicked canister.
The incident on the viral video I am certain is only a fraction of the goings on ....
He is a rich boy basement dweller, the guy has been doxxed. He looks to be in good shape so if he fights he might get respect, but the blacks and Mexicans won't protect him. Street politics don't mean you will be safe in lock up. He can be John Brown, that boy is getting wrecked if he doesn't t off or PC up.

He looks like a chipmunk
Chipmunks look more intelligent than that. And more importantly they behave more intelligently than that. He's one of those anti-Trumpers that you can tell is a moron just by looking at them. You look at their face and notice no sign of intelligent life in there whatsoever. Almost like they are zombies.

MSNBC: Trump is bad.

LWNJ: Yes. Trump bad cuz you told me so. Me go pick up red hot tear gas can. Burn hand. Ouch. Now go to USMB and say Trump bad, Trump bad, Trump bad.

He looks like a chipmunk
Chipmunks look more intelligent than that. And more importantly they behave more intelligently than that. He's one of those anti-Trumpers that you can tell is a moron just by looking at them. You look at their face and notice no sign of intelligent life in there whatsoever. Almost like they are zombies.

MSNBC: Trump is bad.

LWNJ: Yes. Trump bad cuz you told me so. Me go pick up red hot tear gas can. Burn hand. Ouch. Now go to USMB and say Trump bad, Trump bad, Trump bad.
Trump ain't the guy, he's jewed up from the shoes up.

14746165_G.jpg

Fuken Peanut head....

They have a presence on the east coast, not here.

Antifa presence in prison....
upload_2017-8-26_22-45-25.png

He was trying to. Police wouldn't let him.
That's because he was too busy attacking the police.

Hope he has fun in jail. .... :cool:
Nah he won't go to jail. The article even says so.
The media doesn't decide guilt or innocence, prison time or not, unless they are talking about Trump.

My husband told me it all depends on his attitude, the judge's mood and expertise of counsel.

He said if he has no priors and shows remorse he'll probably get probation, act like an ass he'll be made an example of.

He seems the type to show his ass
Also, if he lawyers up, he should easily plea down form assault on a officer to public disorderly conduct.

He was trying to. Police wouldn't let him.

The media doesn't decide guilt or innocence, prison time or not, unless they are talking about Trump.

My husband told me it all depends on his attitude, the judge's mood and expertise of counsel.

He said if he has no priors and shows remorse he'll probably get probation, act like an ass he'll be made an example of.

Also, if he lawyers up, he should easily plea down form assault on a officer to public disorderly conduct.
If the state will accept it.

It will probably be thrown out

The antifa idiots are trying to provoke a Kent State type of incident.

I hope they get their wish. .... :thup:

I know what you mean. I saw that cried in Boston last weekend and my only though was.. "Damn, that's a tsrget-rich environment! A couple guys with scoped rifles to herd the group into one space and a half dozen quality shooters to mow them down and we'd improve the average IQ of the Communistwealth by 20-25 points."

It will probably be thrown out
Is this another "trump-like" prediction?

Forum List

Back