Man & "Husband" Abused Boys

Reminded me of the bizarre outburst by those two harassing Ivanka. It just isn't right that the West tries to normalize this

I hope they like prison food or maybe I should say, I hope that they don't mind being prison food for the lifers that they get stuck with in jail.

God bless you and their victims always!!!

Holly

I hope they like prison food or maybe I should say, I hope that they don't mind being prison food for the lifers that they get stuck with in jail.

God bless you and their victims always!!!

Holly
Babbitt and Deyo died 10 days later in a murder-suicide.

Well homosexuality is an acknowledged road to pedophilia.

The scientific evidence and community seem to think so:

Clinical Psychiatry (January 2005)

ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...

Mayo Clinic 2007 http://www.drrichardhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf

One of the most obvious examples of an environmental factor that increases the chances of an individual becoming an offender is if he or she were sexually abused as a child. This relationship is known as the “victim-to-abuser cycle” or “abused-abusers phenomena.” 5,23,24,46......why the “abused abusers phenomena” occurs: identification with the aggressor, in which the abused child is trying to gain a new identity by becoming the abuser; an imprinted sexual arousal pattern established by early abuse; early abuse leading to hypersexual behavior; or a form of social learning took place

And, the boys these gay men abused will be more likely to molest boys in turn when they are "born that way" gay adults.

Well homosexuality is an acknowledged road to pedophilia.

The scientific evidence and community seem to think so:

Clinical Psychiatry (January 2005)

ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...

Mayo Clinic 2007 http://www.drrichardhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf

One of the most obvious examples of an environmental factor that increases the chances of an individual becoming an offender is if he or she were sexually abused as a child. This relationship is known as the “victim-to-abuser cycle” or “abused-abusers phenomena.” 5,23,24,46......why the “abused abusers phenomena” occurs: identification with the aggressor, in which the abused child is trying to gain a new identity by becoming the abuser; an imprinted sexual arousal pattern established by early abuse; early abuse leading to hypersexual behavior; or a form of social learning took place

And, the boys these gay men abused will be more likely to molest boys in turn when they are "born that way" gay adults.
And gay women!

Forum List

Back