"Man In MAGA Hat Enters Vape Shop - Cashier Turns Into Raving 4-Year-Old"

This is one of the BEST ABNORMAL RANTS I've seen.....enjoy the delusional leftist...ROTFLMFAO

Trump supporters are seing everywhere as racists and *****.
I want the same guy to try and travel the world with trumps hat on, I dont he can make it after he lands overseas. That been said, if the majority hates your ass know you are in the wrong. And I mean the majority of the world and decent people in this country.

You are the problem. I didn't like Obama, but I accepted the will of the people. I never said or did ANYTHING to a person wearing an Obama shirt. Shows who has class and who doesn't.

This is one of the BEST ABNORMAL RANTS I've seen.....enjoy the delusional leftist...ROTFLMFAO

I want the same guy to try and travel the world with trumps hat on, I dont he can make it after he lands overseas. That been said, if the majority hates your ass know you are in the wrong. And I mean the majority of the world and decent people in this country.

You are the problem. I didn't like Obama, but I accepted the will of the people. I never said or did ANYTHING to a person wearing an Obama shirt. Shows who has class and who doesn't.

Apples and oranges...trump and his followers are toxic.

What's toxic about us? Because we don't want open borders?

You can't all the cops because someone doesn't want to sell you something out of the store.

It may not be the best example of customer service but its not illegal.

Now laying your hands on someone else well that's criminal.

That being said, why is this in current events? This video is 5 months old.

No one wants open borders...
Toxic because most of you are racists, , bigots, like an asshole bully.

we have already been through this issa.....you are a bigot who thinks he is better than anyone who doesnt live in California,you have proved this more than once....

loons gonna loon.....
The problem, is when those loons are all coordinating their efforts. Then they become a political force of Looneytoon's attempting to control the outcome of elections with their idiocy. The MSM aiding and abetting their efforts just compiles the whole problem even worse.

Saw that snowflake fag about 6 months ago on YouTube. Imagine that guy around other men for the rest of his life!!!! Well, I guess there is the Prius Club for guys like that but he is looking at a lifetime of verbal abuse!:113::113:. Too.....he's going to get knocked out....one of those, "Look....he's pissing his pants!!!" incidents.

Last edited:

It's the extroverted gheyness. White American men are done with this shit s0n!:2up:

Those who don't want a wall want open borders.
Those who think camera's and virtual fences will stop illegal immigration want open borders.
Those who enact laws that permit catch and release or require it for that matter want open borders.
Those are the Democrats.

I'm sure Jews in 1940's Germany felt that way.

Seems that as a liar, you are more toxic than the rest.

If the whole world hated you for your beliefs, would you give a shit? Don't bother. I already know the answer.

loons gonna loon.....
The problem, is when those loons are all coordinating their efforts. Then they become a political force of Looneytoon's attempting to control the outcome of elections with their idiocy. The MSM aiding and abetting their efforts just compiles the whole problem even worse.

It's the product of the narrative. All of this flows down from the top. They've decided to paint any Trump supporter, or anyone that does not support their agenda, as haters, bigots, racists, misogynists and a host of other nonsense, all to dehumanize and divide for their own goals. And it works.

When people stop seeing the other "side" as human, they begin to believe that they are simply evil and must be destroyed. This sense of rectitude leads to their belief that they have the right, no, the DUTY, to act this way.

They've literally been driven insane by their own party.

Fucking insane. Was he screaming like a frightened child?

Bulldozer parents: creating psychologically fragile children

One thing that has fallen off the radar of modern parents is the importance of offering genuinely challenging tasks that give the child the opportunity to fail. That’s right, fail! Because in the face of failure children will need to develop some effective coping strategies to deal with their emotions; they will then need to figure out what they did wrong; and finally, adapt their approach and try again in a different way.

“Failure”, however, appears to have become a dirty word in modern parenting. In fact, avoidance of failure (and a total disregard for how important it is in progressing child development) appears to have become somewhat of an obsession in the modern parenting cohort.

I would love to see the link where this insane Vape employee was fired. And an interview with the loser.

"Leave the Store": Vape shop employee fired for refusing to sell to Trump supporter in MAGA hat

Xhale City, a smoke and vape store in Tucker, Georgia, about 20 miles from Atlanta, announced on Facebook that an employee was immediately terminated after getting into an altercation with a customer. The post was addressed to “friends and customers” and was posted on Friday.

To our friends and customers,

Tonight, we had an employee act improperly toward a customer. Xhale City does not tolerate this kind of behavior from its employees. When we identified the employee at fault, we fired him immediately. We've also spoken to the customer and apologized. We value our clients and treat them with respect and dignity, regardless of their political views.

In a subsequent video posted on Xhale City's Facebook page on Saturday, Ferguson was back in the store with employees from corporate. He said people "swarmed" the store with criticism over what happened but said employee, not the store, was responsible.

"My wife comes here, I come here, no problems," he said. "You can't boycott this place. It's not their fault, they didn't do it. All these people have bills and family, just like I do."

You can't all the cops because someone doesn't want to sell you something out of the store.

It may not be the best example of customer service but its not illegal.

Now laying your hands on someone else well that's criminal.

That being said, why is this in current events? This video is 5 months old.

I don't believe it was the customer threatening to call the cops. If I understood the Newsweek story on this correctly, it was the employee threatening to call the cops.

I would really love a follow-up story on this. I'm fascinated to hear what he told prospective employers about why he lost his previous job.:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back