"Man In MAGA Hat Enters Vape Shop - Cashier Turns Into Raving 4-Year-Old"

You can't all the cops because someone doesn't want to sell you something out of the store.

It may not be the best example of customer service but its not illegal.

Now laying your hands on someone else well that's criminal.

That being said, why is this in current events? This video is 5 months old.

I don't believe it was the customer threatening to call the cops. If I understood the Newsweek story on this correctly, it was the employee threatening to call the cops.
If you watched the video you would know it was the customer who first threatened to call the cops.

An unbelievable lunatic! Simply out of his mind. What sort of political ideology turns out screaming freaks like this?

A lot of people are just really upset with the Booming Trump Economy and , even more so, the Pax Trumpiana- the great Trump Peace.

They would prefer war and economic malaise, dependency on the government, instead of peace and prosperity.

The libs are losing their minds totally.

Suddenly to listen to some of them, they even pretend to be deficit hawks, criticizing governmental spending. I'd like to see them pressed by the media and let us know what they are going to cut and how much they will raise taxes if they were to seize power.

This is one of the BEST ABNORMAL RANTS I've seen.....enjoy the delusional leftist...ROTFLMFAO

Trump supporters are seing everywhere as racists and *****.
I want the same guy to try and travel the world with trumps hat on, I dont he can make it after he lands overseas. That been said, if the majority hates your ass know you are in the wrong. And I mean the majority of the world and decent people in this country.

Na, not really

You can't all the cops because someone doesn't want to sell you something out of the store.

It may not be the best example of customer service but its not illegal.

Now laying your hands on someone else well that's criminal.

That being said, why is this in current events? This video is 5 months old.

I don't believe it was the customer threatening to call the cops. If I understood the Newsweek story on this correctly, it was the employee threatening to call the cops.
If you watched the video you would know it was the customer who first threatened to call the cops.

If you weren't a grunting Neanderthal, you would hear clearly on that video the clerk, after his first screaming of, "GOOOO!!!!", saying, "Sir, if you do not stop recording in my store, I'm going to call the police."

This is one of the BEST ABNORMAL RANTS I've seen.....enjoy the delusional leftist...ROTFLMFAO

Post of the year!

You win a seegar!

View attachment 258221

Many MANY more times, its RWNJs screeching.

Do you ever say that about them?

Of course not.

How about we have the same standards for both sides? Hmmm ?

"Many, MANY more times it's the right wing, although I can't prove that, I just KNOW it's true!!!"

That’s what happens every time a progressive sees someone wearing a mega hat

An unbelievable lunatic! Simply out of his mind. What sort of political ideology turns out screaming freaks like this?

cnn.jpg

I want the same guy to try and travel the world with trumps hat on, I dont he can make it after he lands overseas. That been said, if the majority hates your ass know you are in the wrong. And I mean the majority of the world and decent people in this country.
You are the problem. I didn't like Obama, but I accepted the will of the people. I never said or did ANYTHING to a person wearing an Obama shirt. Shows who has class and who doesn't.
Apples and oranges...trump and his followers are toxic.
What's toxic about us? Because we don't want open borders?
No one wants open borders...
Toxic because most of you are racists, , bigots, like an asshole bully.
Seems that as a liar, you are more toxic than the rest.

If the whole world hated you for your beliefs, would you give a shit? Don't bother. I already know the answer.
The creature is an Islamist as far as I can tell.

It doesn't get any lower than that

You are the problem. I didn't like Obama, but I accepted the will of the people. I never said or did ANYTHING to a person wearing an Obama shirt. Shows who has class and who doesn't.

OMG! You really are that deranged. How do you get through life?

I'd like to see your stats on that claim. Racists and bigots? How do you figure? Of course, you can cite respectable sources for your claim.

Seems that as a liar, you are more toxic than the rest.

If the whole world hated you for your beliefs, would you give a shit? Don't bother. I already know the answer.
The creature is an Islamist as far as I can tell.

It doesn't get any lower than that

Issa, like most leftists think attacking innocent people who do not submit to their dogma is what "decent" people do.

Your intolerance towards teump supporters is bigotry. DERP

Forum List

Back