"Man In MAGA Hat Enters Vape Shop - Cashier Turns Into Raving 4-Year-Old"

An unbelievable lunatic! Simply out of his mind. What sort of political ideology turns out screaming freaks like this?
Who is calling for a civil war?

Leftists have a criminal mindset. If we ever want to have a safe society again we will have to get rid of their toxic influence.
Now thought police? And here I thought that the Right Wing resented interference in personal lives.

It's telling about who really wants "thought police" by how quickly YOU assumed that was the only way to get rid of toxic influences.

I've heard lots of people spoiling for a fight, on both sides. But what does that have to do with a totally
traumatized moron in a vape shop?
His behavior is not normal or natural. Someone had to condition this freak to fear someone with a MAGA hat like he was the devil himself.
I agree his behavior was out of bounds.

But reading the posts previous to mine it could be reasonably inferred that the Right Wingers were afraid that a violent revolt is heading their way.

More like we're afraid we're going to have to start bitchslapping you sniveling weenies, and ain't nobody got time for that shit.

An unbelievable lunatic! Simply out of his mind. What sort of political ideology turns out screaming freaks like this?

Leftists have a criminal mindset. If we ever want to have a safe society again we will have to get rid of their toxic influence.
Now thought police? And here I thought that the Right Wing resented interference in personal lives.

When the founding fathers said "liberty" they never imagined a future like this one, never imagined that it would be used to justify late term abortion and open borders.

It's telling about who really wants "thought police" by how quickly YOU assumed that was the only way to get rid of toxic influences.
Impuretrash weote about the criminal mindset. And, in his opinion, we will have to get rid of their toxic influence. How would we know what a criminal mindset is?

Impuretrash weote about the criminal mindset. And, in his opinion, we will have to get rid of their toxic influence. How would we know what a criminal mindset is?

That you have to ask that question in tones of honest bewilderment tells us all we need to know about left-wingers.

This is one of the BEST ABNORMAL RANTS I've seen.....enjoy the delusional leftist...ROTFLMFAO

Why is a 4 month old story in current events?

Because the continuing string of stories about leftists acting like uncivilized apes and preening themselves for it is a current event.

Hmmm.... looks like the mods disagree with you since this has been chucked from current events.

Hmmmm. Looks like you're pathetically desperate to claim a win about something.

This is one of the BEST ABNORMAL RANTS I've seen.....enjoy the delusional leftist...ROTFLMFAO

Why is a 4 month old story in current events?

Because the continuing string of stories about leftists acting like uncivilized apes and preening themselves for it is a current event.

Hmmm.... looks like the mods disagree with you since this has been chucked from current events.

Hmmmm. Looks like you're pathetically desperate to claim a win about something.

You have an aversion to reality? This is not a current event.

That you have to ask that question in tones of honest bewilderment tells us all we need to know about left-wingers.
Are you saying that you and many others are prescient enough to look at an individual and determine their mindset?

Are you saying that you and many others are prescient enough to look at an individual and determine their mindset?
If they walk around with their pants halfway off their ass.
If they walk around like they have a chip on the shoulder and daring you to do anything that would allow them to, in their mind, justifiably kick your ass.
If you dress like a thug, you're probably a thug.

I didn't actually say anything about determining a damn thing merely by looking at people.

But now that you mention it, are YOU saying that you're so gormless that you didn't know humans communicate through body language and visual cues? Seriously, how do you even function on a day-to-day basis, with all the things you are utterly ignorant of?

Someone had to condition this freak to fear someone with a MAGA hat like he was the devil himself.

Bulldozer parents: creating psychologically fragile children

The long-term negative consequences of obsessively protecting children from encountering difficulty, ensures they won’t learn to solve problems, won’t learn to bounce back from failure and won’t learn to adapt their approach. In short, they won’t learn the skills they need to navigate their way to a successful future.
Or exposing children to a negative atmosphere, otherwise where the rooms are full of bad characters with bad influencing and/or corruptive manipulative powers.... It can definitely cause a backlash that has life long affects on those children in which will show up in those children down the line in a bad way.

The problem now, is that a situation has been created where the parents and their kids have no way out (to limited of the options by design now), and that has become a major, major problem these days, and people are getting done with it all quick fast and in a hurry. What's more important than your children ??? Nothing is more important.

Forcing parents and their kids to become trapped in a deplorabal infested community situation created by deplorabal democrats, and a deplorabal infested school system to boot, is going to either seriously damage the child for life or corrupt that child for life or even hurt the child, and that is totally unexceptable.

Forum List

Back