Man Legally Changes Name To Bacon Double Cheeseburger...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Man Legally Changes Name to Bacon Double Cheeseburger: 'Everybody Loves Bacon, Don't They?'

We love cheeseburgers, but clearly not enough.

Simon Smith, a gas consultant from the U.K., told the Evening Standard that he decided to change his name to Bacon Double Cheeseburger to reflect his undying love for the food.

“It was the culmination of probably too many drinks in the pub where there was a conversation about names,” he said. “Bacon Double Cheeseburger was pretty much the first thing that came up. Everyone loves bacon don’t they?”

He submitted his application to the UK Deed Poll Service and signed the paperwork when it arrived a few weeks later, making the change official.

Smith — or should we say Mr. Cheeseburger — now signs work emails ‘B D Cheeseburger’ and books hotels under the new name.

Mr. Cheeseburger, I salute you. :salute:

I think I'll change my name to "You Owe Me Money" and see if that works.

I want to change mine to something really offensive just to fuck with people.

"Hi. Nice to meet you. My name's Hitler Was Right."

I was once waited on by a lady who had the word "Pickles" on her name clip and when I asked her if that was her real name, she said that it was.

God bless you and her and this guy always!!!

Holly

P.S. If that is the name that the man wants, to me, "Cheesy" would be a good nick name for him. :) :) :)

Forum List

Back