Man mows giant penis into lawn to greet trump

GB: "Oh NO! The Nazis are bombing London. Quick, call the Americans!"
USA: "Relax. We've got this. Go drink some tea."

The next time Germany comes knocking at your door, don't call us to save your wimpy asses . Just whip out your lawn mowers and show them who's boss...
The Germans are our friends now. Did you miss that ?

Tommy will be back soon.

He just stepped away to sit on that lawn for a little bit.

The next time Germany comes knocking at your door, don't call us to save your wimpy asses . Just whip out your lawn mowers and show them who's boss...

Don't let facts get in the way of a good Trumpbott rant.

Cue hilarity.

It’s fair to say that not everybody is too pleased with Donald Trump’s visit to the UK this week. Before he even touches down at Stansted Airport, the President of the US will witness his first protest – a massive penis with his name near the tip. The picture and the words ‘Oi Trump’ were cut into the grass by Born Eco who want him to give them a wave when he arrives.

SEI_71491639.jpg
I bet it made you horny.

Cue hilarity.

It’s fair to say that not everybody is too pleased with Donald Trump’s visit to the UK this week. Before he even touches down at Stansted Airport, the President of the US will witness his first protest – a massive penis with his name near the tip. The picture and the words ‘Oi Trump’ were cut into the grass by Born Eco who want him to give them a wave when he arrives.

SEI_71491639.jpg
lol liberals are such low class trash cretins, they are the bottom of society

The next time Germany will have aspirations to invade and conquer, it will be as a Muslim country.

So "Great" Britain can rest easy. Germany will not attack another Muslim country.

P.S. See post #23.

Mussie birds of a feather....

Scary how libtards think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Libturds "think"?

Do goldfish build bridges?

Pieces of shit like the OP might believe a "message" like this insults Trump, but all it does is prove what pathetic asswipes leftwing limies are.

Have a little fuckin dignity grandpa hitler

Look, you fool if anybody is guilty of throwing shade, its that orange bitch you ass wipes pawn over. Get a room and leave the country

Cue hilarity.

SEI_71491639.jpg
Fine artwork

Wow, people in the UK are every bit as classy as Trump.
He called Meghan Markle "nasty." Not exactly a classy act.

He said he didn’t know that she had been nasty to him.

Why keep perpetuating the fucking lie. You know it’s a lie.

Listen to the audio for yourself, or read the comments in full:

THE SUN: She can’t make it because she has maternity leave. Are you sorry not to see her, because she wasn’t so nice about you during the campaign. I don’t know if you saw that?

TRUMP: I didn’t know that, no. I didn’t know that. No, I hope she’s OK. I did not know that, no.

THE SUN: She said she’d move to Canada if you got elected. It turned out she moved to Britain.

TRUMP: There are a lot of people moving here [to the U.S.] So what can I say? No, I didn’t know that she was nasty.

THE SUN: Is it good having an American princess then, Mr. President? Does that help the link?

TRUMP: I think it’s nice. I think it’s nice and I’m sure she will do excellently. She will be very good. She will be very good. I hope she does.

When Sir Elton John was informed of the lawn "art" Mr. Bon Eco said he was found on the lawn, trousers down at 3:00 AM,
"scooting" over the giant phallus like a dog with a nasty rectal itch.

Forum List

Back