Man mows giant penis into lawn to greet trump

Wars like Korea and Viet Nam?
Exactly sgt frag.

Korea never ended, and Viet Nam was a loss for us. We didn't finish either of them.
Sure we did. Trump ended Korea. Even got the deceased soldiers bag, fraggo.

Really? Trump ended Korea? Got a link for your bullshit claim? Every time that Trump talked to N. Korea he ended up coming back with nothing.
No he came back with the bodies your kind left there fraggo. Why do you want a link, you're kind doesn't accept proof the makes you look more stupid?

He got back some remains, many of which need to be tested to see if they are actually American soldiers. And no, he hasn't done anything to end the Korean war.

Korea never ended, and Viet Nam was a loss for us. We didn't finish either of them.

Really? Trump ended Korea? Got a link for your bullshit claim? Every time that Trump talked to N. Korea he ended up coming back with nothing.
No he came back with the bodies your kind left there fraggo. Why do you want a link, you're kind doesn't accept proof the makes you look more stupid?
Because you couldn't provide proof if your miserable, ignorant, self had to.
You wont accept proof unless it's a penis mowed in your yard, which is pretty sick even for you liberals.
See what I mean about these Trump cowards. You can't produce shit. What a loser.

Cue hilarity.

It’s fair to say that not everybody is too pleased with Donald Trump’s visit to the UK this week. Before he even touches down at Stansted Airport, the President of the US will witness his first protest – a massive penis with his name near the tip. The picture and the words ‘Oi Trump’ were cut into the grass by Born Eco who want him to give them a wave when he arrives.

SEI_71491639.jpg

And this babyish bullshit is supposed to be the OH-SO-INTELLECTUAL BRITISH WIT I've heard so much about, you cheap muslim rentboy? Once again, NOBODY on this American website likes you or wants you here, and yet you keep trolling here over and over again; it's like you're "wanking off" over it and I'm sorry that hatred of Americans is the only manner in which your male-equipment can actually get stimulated. Like a case of herpes that keeps coming back and coming back. If a British website didn't want us Americans to appear on it, I would have too much pride to appear. I would say, "To hell with them if they're too booze-pickled to accept my fine discourse." So I'm asking you to PLEASE not appear on this American website. Can't you just do that, we're so universally sick of your America-hating, gaseous diaper-emissions? From one gentleman to another, can't you please just do that, you piece of crap?
I'm an American and Trump was/is/ and will always be a dick. Fuck that traitorous bastard. He sold our country out enriching himself at our expense. Fuck him.
Lie much, do ya? You been swapping stories with Bobby Muller?

Cue hilarity.

It’s fair to say that not everybody is too pleased with Donald Trump’s visit to the UK this week. Before he even touches down at Stansted Airport, the President of the US will witness his first protest – a massive penis with his name near the tip. The picture and the words ‘Oi Trump’ were cut into the grass by Born Eco who want him to give them a wave when he arrives.

SEI_71491639.jpg

So you're saying if the queen came to visit you'd be pleased as punch to see a profane drawing of a woman's genitalia mowed into a lawn to greet her.

Cool Tommy.

Remember: don't call us. We'll call you. On the 12th of never...start counting down the days
Fill yer boots Crazy Sue. Do you think i give a fuck about those welfare trash?

With profit, war monger ass hole
Liar.
The fracts speak for themselves ass hole. What's done is done. We send off young men to fight for profit. Just ask Trump. He told us to just kick the hell out of them and get their oil.
I don't question you that much on our motives at times. Sometimes I wonder if they take advantage of a bad situation to go to war and make a profit for someone. But I must say this. The military can make a man out of males. And in our nation today, we need a lot of men.
They can also make them very dead for the sole purpose and expense to shower profit for the few, and what's left after that? There is "NO MAN!" Just a corpse. Stay stupid folks while our young men and women die for nothing.
Perhaps you should support Trump then.
I do. I'm telling them to stop dying for evil profiteers.

You wont accept proof unless it's a penis mowed in your yard, which is pretty sick even for you liberals.
See what I mean about these Trump cowards. You can't produce shit. What a loser.
Sure I can I just refuse too because no matter what "proof" I provide you will ignore it and spew more garbage. But hey, let's talk about the dick in the grass that's the topic. I give a 2 for creativity, and 6 months in lock up for public vulgarity.

Cue hilarity.

SEI_71491639.jpg

And this babyish bullshit is supposed to be the OH-SO-INTELLECTUAL BRITISH WIT I've heard so much about, you cheap muslim rentboy? Once again, NOBODY on this American website likes you or wants you here, and yet you keep trolling here over and over again; it's like you're "wanking off" over it and I'm sorry that hatred of Americans is the only manner in which your male-equipment can actually get stimulated. Like a case of herpes that keeps coming back and coming back. If a British website didn't want us Americans to appear on it, I would have too much pride to appear. I would say, "To hell with them if they're too booze-pickled to accept my fine discourse." So I'm asking you to PLEASE not appear on this American website. Can't you just do that, we're so universally sick of your America-hating, gaseous diaper-emissions? From one gentleman to another, can't you please just do that, you piece of crap?

Can't imagine such a thing were the Queen to visit the US.

What these morons, including the tosspot mayor of London don't seem to realise is, this is a State visit, not a political. One should respect the "office".

I wonder if Tainant and co. would be as childish over the State Visits of the Chinese and Saudi presidents.

Sure I can I just refuse too because no matter what "proof" I provide you will ignore it and spew more garbage. But hey, let's talk about the dick in the grass that's the topic. I give a 2 for creativity, and 6 months in lock up for public vulgarity.

The public vulgarity could be reported to the authorities.

Exactly sgt frag.

He got back some remains, many of which need to be tested to see if they are actually American soldiers. And no, he hasn't done anything to end the Korean war.
He ended it and brought our boys home. Thank God for Trump. Now let's talk about that picture of you in the grass.

Cue hilarity.

SEI_71491639.jpg

I'm an American and Trump was/is/ and will always be a dick. Fuck that traitorous bastard. He sold our country out enriching himself at our expense. Fuck him.
Misery loves company, which is why you are detached from the truth and live as a coward, a traitor, and a liar.

They're loving it. Report away. They know Trump is a dick.

Cue hilarity.

SEI_71491639.jpg

Misery loves company, which is why you are detached from the truth and live as a coward, a traitor, and a liar.
The truth? You mean that cock and bull the media feeds you? Sounds like your triggered. So, what about the OP? Got anything to say about that?

We dont start wars faggot we finish them.
With profit, war monger ass hole
Liar.
The fracts speak for themselves ass hole. What's done is done. We send off young men to fight for profit. Just ask Trump. He told us to just kick the hell out of them and get their oil.
I don't question you that much on our motives at times. Sometimes I wonder if they take advantage of a bad situation to go to war and make a profit for someone. But I must say this. The military can make a man out of males. And in our nation today, we need a lot of men.
They can also make them very dead for the sole purpose and expense to shower profit for the few, and what's left after that? There is "NO MAN!" Just a corpse. Stay stupid folks while our young men and women die for nothing.

If you want peace, Trump is your man. Trump is a businessman, and he knows blood is a big expense.

That's why over in North Korea, he's selling President Un on the idea of adopting capitalism and bringing wealth to his beloved North Korean constituents. Remember that the North Korean leader was educated in Switzerland and he knows the west.

I'm sure she's never met Trump, so how would she know what he's really like? Oh, unless you mean CNN told her...

Me report it to the British authorities?

Are you thick?

And why would you use the male member to insult someone?

You're a coward and a liar who can't prove shit, and now you run to something else. These Trump stooges are such worthless cowards.

Cue hilarity.

SEI_71491639.jpg

The truth? You mean that cock and bull the media feeds you? Sounds like your triggered. So, what about the OP? Got anything to say about that?
Yea, Trump's a dick. What's new?

Cue hilarity.

SEI_71491639.jpg

A lot of Americans are on this thread enjoying trumps discomfort. So, you are wrong dickhead.

You're a coward and a liar who can't prove shit, and now you run to something else. These Trump stooges are such worthless cowards.
Of course I can't prove anything, no one can unless they were actually there and have a full video, just like you can't. Difference is i dont swallow everything the media spews like you fools do. But even if I could prove something to your deranged hide, you wouldn't accept it because it goes against your fake news mantra.

Forum List

Back