Man mows giant penis into lawn to greet trump

Of course I can't prove anything, no one can unless they were actually there and have a full video, just like you can't. Difference is i dont swallow everything the media spews like you fools do. But even if I could prove something to your deranged hide, you wouldn't accept it because it goes against your fake news mantra.
Then stop running your big fat keyboard on here like you know something.
You first liar.
I'm good. I don't lie like you. You're the proven liar who cowardly cannot back up what he says.
What have I lied about? Nothing, just stating facts. Trump won the election, and the popular vote and the electrical college. He brought the bodies home from Korea, made Kim stand down and a whole lot of other stuff. Winning must as hard on you as your first two years in 4th grade.
You're a proven liar; It's official: Clinton swamps Trump in popular vote - CNNPolitics

Fact: President Trump won the popular vote in 30 of 50 states.

Then stop running your big fat keyboard on here like you know something.
You first liar.
I'm good. I don't lie like you. You're the proven liar who cowardly cannot back up what he says.
What have I lied about? Nothing, just stating facts. Trump won the election, and the popular vote and the electrical college. He brought the bodies home from Korea, made Kim stand down and a whole lot of other stuff. Winning must as hard on you as your first two years in 4th grade.
You're a proven liar; It's official: Clinton swamps Trump in popular vote - CNNPolitics

That's not winning the popular vote DA. Get a clue; It's official: Clinton swamps Trump in popular vote - CNNPolitics

Cue hilarity.

It’s fair to say that not everybody is too pleased with Donald Trump’s visit to the UK this week. Before he even touches down at Stansted Airport, the President of the US will witness his first protest – a massive penis with his name near the tip. The picture and the words ‘Oi Trump’ were cut into the grass by Born Eco who want him to give them a wave when he arrives.

SEI_71491639.jpg
Wayyyyyyyyyyy too big.

How would you know? You have probably never seen one!

You first liar.

That's not winning the popular vote DA. Get a clue; It's official: Clinton swamps Trump in popular vote - CNNPolitics
Quoting the biggest liars in the world is proof? lmao.

A man draws a big penis in his lawn, and Tommy Taint is in love.

With the Penis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makes one wonder how Tommy came across this news story. What could he possibly be searching for on the internet?
They're loving it. Report away. They know Trump is a dick.

Me report it to the British authorities?

Are you thick?

And why would you use the male member to insult someone?
When your a dick your a dick. You report what you see. Trump has earned the insults and they will continue. Trump is everything bad in a human being no one wants.
Apparently you have forgotten about all the votes got and even won the popular vote and became president.
Wrong! didn't win the popular vote or the electoral. Voter suppression did.
Sure he did, we all know that. Prove your false claim about the greatest president of all time.
Not the greatest, but the first fake president who was illegally elected who will go down in history as the worst illegal president.

Quoting the biggest liars in the world is proof? lmao.
Another lie coming from this pathological liar. Lol! Wow, he's on a role today.

With the Penis.

Makes one wonder how Tommy came across this news story. What could he possibly be searching for on the internet?

Are you thick?

When your a dick your a dick. You report what you see. Trump has earned the insults and they will continue. Trump is everything bad in a human being no one wants.
Apparently you have forgotten about all the votes got and even won the popular vote and became president.
Sure he did, we all know that. Prove your false claim about the greatest president of all time.
Not the greatest, but the first fake president who was illegally elected who will go down in history as the worst illegal president.
I agree and it's a shame about that. I'll bet Obamas family is just all broken up too.

With the Penis.

Are you thick?

He was not elected "illegally".
Stop spreading lies.

You first liar.

But it did win the electoral vote!

With the Penis.

Are you thick?

Elected “illegally”? Are you saying Hillary should have been awarded electoral votes from states she lost?

Troll calls me a liar and then quotes the biggest proven liars in the world as his proof. Watch for this deranged loser to shoot up a school.

With the Penis.

Elected “illegally”? Are you saying Hillary should have been awarded electoral votes from states she lost?
He means obama.

GB: "Oh NO! The Nazis are bombing London. Quick, call the Americans!"
USA: "Relax. We've got this. Go drink some tea."

The next time Germany comes knocking at your door, don't call us to save your wimpy asses . Just whip out your lawn mowers and show them who's boss...
Don't call the Americans. They just start wars for profit now.
We dont start wars faggot we finish them.

Wars like Korea and Viet Nam?
Exactly sgt frag.

Korea never ended, and Viet Nam was a loss for us. We didn't finish either of them.

So when did we lose? What were the dates?

Dumbass!

With the Penis.

No, she should have been awarded votes that were stolen illegally by Trumps paid for Kris Kobach scheme that purged millions of voters that stole their vote. The Election Was Stolen - Here’s How... - Greg Palast

With the Penis.

He means obama.
Stupid argument with no proof. You're a loser.

With the Penis.

No, she should have been awarded votes that were stolen illegally by Trumps paid for Kris Kobach scheme that purged millions of voters that stole their vote. The Election Was Stolen - Here’s How... - Greg Palast

^^ and there we have it ladies and gentlemen....a certified moron.

No he didn't; ttps://www.gregpalast.com/election-stolen-heres/

With the Penis.

^^ and there we have it ladies and gentlemen....a certified moron.

You can't handle or debate the truth loser. Debate, don't be a coward.

And I'm not even finished yet loser. Did you know that 868 polls were closed in the south to keep minorities from voting; There Are 868 Fewer Places to Vote in 2016 Because the Supreme Court Gutted the Voting Rights Act Trump didn't win shit. He stole everything.

Forum List

Back