Man mows giant penis into lawn to greet trump

You wont accept proof unless it's a penis mowed in your yard, which is pretty sick even for you liberals.
See what I mean about these Trump cowards. You can't produce shit. What a loser.
Sure I can I just refuse too because no matter what "proof" I provide you will ignore it and spew more garbage. But hey, let's talk about the dick in the grass that's the topic. I give a 2 for creativity, and 6 months in lock up for public vulgarity.

The public vulgarity could be reported to the authorities.
They're loving it. Report away. They know Trump is a dick.

Me report it to the British authorities?

Are you thick?

And why would you use the male member to insult someone?
When your a dick your a dick. You report what you see. Trump has earned the insults and they will continue. Trump is everything bad in a human being no one wants.

And this babyish bullshit is supposed to be the OH-SO-INTELLECTUAL BRITISH WIT I've heard so much about, you cheap muslim rentboy? Once again, NOBODY on this American website likes you or wants you here, and yet you keep trolling here over and over again; it's like you're "wanking off" over it and I'm sorry that hatred of Americans is the only manner in which your male-equipment can actually get stimulated. Like a case of herpes that keeps coming back and coming back. If a British website didn't want us Americans to appear on it, I would have too much pride to appear. I would say, "To hell with them if they're too booze-pickled to accept my fine discourse." So I'm asking you to PLEASE not appear on this American website. Can't you just do that, we're so universally sick of your America-hating, gaseous diaper-emissions? From one gentleman to another, can't you please just do that, you piece of crap?
I'm an American and Trump was/is/ and will always be a dick. Fuck that traitorous bastard. He sold our country out enriching himself at our expense. Fuck him.
Lie much, do ya? You been swapping stories with Bobby Muller?
Misery loves company, which is why you are detached from the truth and live as a coward, a traitor, and a liar.
The truth? You mean that cock and bull the media feeds you? Sounds like your triggered. So, what about the OP? Got anything to say about that?
Yea, Trump's a dick. What's new?
Got any proof of that, a
link_edited-1.jpg
maybe?

Because you couldn't provide proof if your miserable, ignorant, self had to.
You wont accept proof unless it's a penis mowed in your yard, which is pretty sick even for you liberals.
See what I mean about these Trump cowards. You can't produce shit. What a loser.
Sure I can I just refuse too because no matter what "proof" I provide you will ignore it and spew more garbage. But hey, let's talk about the dick in the grass that's the topic. I give a 2 for creativity, and 6 months in lock up for public vulgarity.
You're a coward and a liar who can't prove shit, and now you run to something else. These Trump stooges are such worthless cowards.
Of course I can't prove anything, no one can unless they were actually there and have a full video, just like you can't. Difference is i dont swallow everything the media spews like you fools do. But even if I could prove something to your deranged hide, you wouldn't accept it because it goes against your fake news mantra.
Then stop running your big fat keyboard on here like you know something.

Are you thick?

When your a dick your a dick. You report what you see. Trump has earned the insults and they will continue. Trump is everything bad in a human being no one wants.
Apparently you have forgotten about all the votes got and even won the popular vote and became president.

I'm an American and Trump was/is/ and will always be a dick. Fuck that traitorous bastard. He sold our country out enriching himself at our expense. Fuck him.
Misery loves company, which is why you are detached from the truth and live as a coward, a traitor, and a liar.
The truth? You mean that cock and bull the media feeds you? Sounds like your triggered. So, what about the OP? Got anything to say about that?
Got any proof of that, a View attachment 263711 maybe?
We all asked the girls at the golden shower, and they all said he was a dick.

You're a coward and a liar who can't prove shit, and now you run to something else. These Trump stooges are such worthless cowards.
Of course I can't prove anything, no one can unless they were actually there and have a full video, just like you can't. Difference is i dont swallow everything the media spews like you fools do. But even if I could prove something to your deranged hide, you wouldn't accept it because it goes against your fake news mantra.
You first liar.

Are you thick?

Apparently you have forgotten about all the votes got and even won the popular vote and became president.
Wrong! didn't win the popular vote or the electoral. Voter suppression did.

Sluts testimonies aren't proof. Ask Stormy.

You first liar.
I'm good. I don't lie like you. You're the proven liar who cowardly cannot back up what he says.

Are you thick?

Wrong! didn't win the popular vote or the electoral. Voter suppression did.
Sure he did, we all know that. Prove your false claim about the greatest president of all time.

Are you thick?

Speak for yourself, loudmouth.

Trump is in the UK to also honour the 75th anniversary of the D-Day Landings.

You should be acknowledging that, instead of being a dick.

He's a prick?

Sluts testimonies aren't proof. Ask Stormy.
I did, and she told me that the SDNY has got a sealed indictment over campaign finance violations headed up by Trump that Cohen is already in jail for.

Scary how libtards think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Libturds "think"?

Do goldfish build bridges?

Pieces of shit like the OP might believe a "message" like this insults Trump, but all it does is prove what pathetic asswipes leftwing limies are.

Have a little fuckin dignity grandpa hitler

They are creating there own demise. They are really going to flip when Trump wins and we have him till 2024. Love it.

Are you thick?

Speak for yourself, loudmouth.

Trump is in the UK to also honour the 75th anniversary of the D-Day Landings.

You should be acknowledging that, instead of being a dick.
Trump could give two shits about that. He cares only for his top profit margins. Stop being a willful idiot for a fake and a fraud who is guilty of being a criminal.

You first liar.
I'm good. I don't lie like you. You're the proven liar who cowardly cannot back up what he says.
What have I lied about? Nothing, just stating facts. Trump won the election, and the popular vote and the electrical college. He brought the bodies home from Korea, made Kim stand down and a whole lot of other stuff. Winning must as hard on you as your first two years in 4th grade.

Scary how libtards think.

Libturds "think"?

Do goldfish build bridges?

Pieces of shit like the OP might believe a "message" like this insults Trump, but all it does is prove what pathetic asswipes leftwing limies are.

Have a little fuckin dignity grandpa hitler

They are creating there own demise. They are really going to flip when Trump wins and we have him till 2024. Love it.

He'll be indicted first. Why do you support a criminal?

He's a prick?
bkw is.

You first liar.
What have I lied about? Nothing, just stating facts. Trump won the election, and the popular vote and the electrical college. He brought the bodies home from Korea, made Kim stand down and a whole lot of other stuff. Winning must as hard on you as your first two years in 4th grade.
You're a proven liar; It's official: Clinton swamps Trump in popular vote - CNNPolitics

Forum List

Back