man murdered during car jacking...he didn't have a gun...the criminals did....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Another victory for gun control.....this man was car jacked, gave the criminals what they wanted....then they shot him.......the good thing....he didn't have a gun when he was attacked....that would have made his murder much worse....right...? this shows that gun control actually works...the law abiding citizen did not have a gun...the criminals did.......that is the happy ending gun grabbers wants isn't it? the end result of the laws they want....right?

For those who say when someone sticks a gun in your face just give them what they want and you ll be OK - The Truth About Guns

Last edited:
This is the part where Luddy sticks his head in the ground.

img-thing

What exactly does this have to do with gun control? Did the victim want to carry a gun but was unable to for some reason? Just asking.

By the time your brain registers "car jacking..." chances are even if you have a weapon, one's pointed at you already so it doesn't do ya any good.

By the time your brain registers "car jacking..." chances are even if you have a weapon, one's pointed at you already so it doesn't do ya any good.

Not if you're an alert and armed driver. It's best not to drive through the bad part of town in the first place but if you must your senses should be on high alert to begin with. You should already know exactly where your gun is and it should be within reach. If you're already prepared for the worse then your brain CAN respond quickly when the need arises. Windows up. Doors locked. Gun cocked!

Not if you're an alert and armed driver. It's best not to drive through the bad part of town in the first place but if you must your senses should be on high alert to begin with. You should already know exactly where your gun is and it should be within reach. If you're already prepared for the worse then your brain CAN respond quickly when the need arises. Windows up. Doors locked. Gun cocked!

Wanna know how to defend yourself against car jackers, ask a South African. Such a problem there they have actual flame throwers that shoot up from underneath frying a would-be carjacker. :) Until it gets that bad here, when out n about being jacked is not high on my worry-list.

Wanna know how to defend yourself against car jackers, ask a South African. Such a problem there they have actual flame throwers that shoot up from underneath frying a would-be carjacker. :) Until it gets that bad here, when out n about being jacked is not high on my worry-list.

I like the flamethrower idea. Effective and efficient.

The flu isn't on my worry list either but I do normal, day-to-day things to avoid it.

Forum List

Back