Man of Steel

I'm still waiting for Hollywood to do a decent Tarzan movie. This has nothing to do with the topic, just wanted to share.

i hear ya.....the Rock is filming the latest Hercules movie right now.....i would love to see a good Doc Savage movie....

Definitely, this is a reboot done right, just like I thought. It could finally move DC from the small screen to the big one if they keep doing movies like this.

You don't think Nolan's Batman movies accomplished that?

Or maybe you just mean in the sense of a DC movie universe, like Marvel is doing?

You cannot do the DC universe without acknowledging the existence of Superman.

By the way, Wayne Enterprises was in Man of Steel.
yea i read about that.....they said there is talk about a "Worlds Finest" team up if the Justice League is to far off.....Chris Nolan and Zack Snyder were talking about it....and apparently Christian Bale said that would be interesting.....

Since I have been spending so much time in another thread griping about how he who shall not be named screwed up the reboot of a franchise I thought I would take the time to talk about what looks like it is going to be one of the best reboots ever. They took the most iconic figure in comic books and it looks like the made him real.

Biggest bonus, in my opinion, they got rid of the undies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6DJcgm3wNY

The trailers have me very interested. Unfortunately I'm not a fan of the character, but hopefully they have done it in a way that gives him depth and real adversity.

Superman has a great origin-story, but he's a really boring superhero.

yea one who has been boring people for 75 years.....

Definitely, this is a reboot done right, just like I thought. It could finally move DC from the small screen to the big one if they keep doing movies like this.

i am waiting for them to do the Flash.....that movie should have already been made.....

I know! The movie would only be like two seconds long. What's the hold up?

dont go then....it might remind you too much of having sex....

If they have a Lois Lane in there, I hope it's a good choice. I hated Margot Kidder so only watched the Reeves movies once and even had to struggle to get through it due to her mug.

It's Amy Adams.

amyadams300.jpg

I just saw Amy in Clint Eastwood's flick "Trouble with the Curve," which is a much better movie than the fucking NY Slimes gives it credit for being.

She was surprisingly desirable in that movie.

I have doubts that she is Lois Lane material, though.

I'm still waiting for Hollywood to do a decent Tarzan movie. This has nothing to do with the topic, just wanted to share.

i hear ya.....the Rock is filming the latest Hercules movie right now.....i would love to see a good Doc Savage movie....

Speaking of stupid Tarzans. Did you like the Ron Ely Doc Savage movie? I remember I liked it but I was around 9 or 10 so maybe I wouldn't like it now. Don't really remember that much about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

You don't think Nolan's Batman movies accomplished that?

Or maybe you just mean in the sense of a DC movie universe, like Marvel is doing?

all they do is Batman and Superman in DC....Green Lantern to me was ok but it was lacking.....if they do a sequel with Sinestro....they better do it good.....and they need to get a great Flash movie up....Marvel is going to beat DC to the punch with a Super fast being by adding Quicksilver to the next Avengers Movie........Wonder Woman, Jonn Jonzz,Aquaman and the Atom movies would get the Justice League heated up......and thats what the DC Universe needs to Compete.......

The rumor is that they want to do a Justice League movie. That has been in the works for a few years though, they are definitely going to do another Superman first.

Speaking of stupid Tarzans. Did you like the Ron Ely Doc Savage movie? I remember I liked it but I was around 9 or 10 so maybe I wouldn't like it now. Don't really remember that much about it.

[ame=http://youtu.be/Ag0Ez1D24Bk]Doc Savage (1975) Trailer.avi - YouTube[/ame]

I forgot how cheesy that movie is. If you want to watch it it is available online.

Watch Videos Online | Doc Savage The Man of Bronze | Veoh.com

You want cheese? Check out the Fantastic Four 'movie' from '94 or any of the Captain America movies in the 70s.

Here's some more cheese.[ame=http://youtu.be/eqB36FsglEE]Electra Woman and Dyna Girl - Show Opening - YouTube[/ame]

I forgot how cheesy that movie is. If you want to watch it it is available online.

Watch Videos Online | Doc Savage The Man of Bronze | Veoh.com

I remember liking this film as a kid but when I just saw the trailer I realized how stupid I was as a kid. I also once planted a popsicle stick so I could grow a popsicle tree. Kind of explains everything.

The Doc Savage movie sucked, but I always enjoyed the books as a kid...

The Christopher Lambert Tarzan was pretty good...

If they have a Lois Lane in there, I hope it's a good choice. I hated Margot Kidder so only watched the Reeves movies once and even had to struggle to get through it due to her mug.

It's Amy Adams.

amyadams300.jpg

I just saw Amy in Clint Eastwood's flick "Trouble with the Curve," which is a much better movie than the fucking NY Slimes gives it credit for being.

She was surprisingly desirable in that movie.

I have doubts that she is Lois Lane material, though.

i just seen that too.....it wasnt a bad little baseball movie....

Mmmmm... Amy Adams...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjjhN9bAeQE]Dazed & Confused - Love Those Red Heads - YouTube[/ame]

no i did not care for it.....it was more camp....but that was how they viewed "comic" type of material back then....i need to see a serious Doc Savage Movie......

Forum List

Back