Man opens fire on crowd at BLM protest .. it was going to happen

Redcurtain

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2020

How much more crap do you think we are going to take? DC is nuts right now..

Maybe this shooting will keep the rioters home.. stop looting!
Democrat mayors do your job and they won’t open fire on your welfare babies

Ban guns, so only the racists minority hunting police can mow them down.

Right? Left-wing logic. Gotta love it.

Wow, GREAT news! Just SHOOT the dumbf*cks, and DON'T put up with ANY MORE sh*t. Thank you.

Does shooting peaceful protestors make you happy?

If they were protesting something real I would say leave them alone but data doesn’t support blacks being attacked.. So what are they really doing disturbing people? Actions have consequences

If they were protesting something real I would say leave them alone but data doesn’t support blacks being attacked.. So what are they really doing disturbing people? Actions have consequences
Exactly.

So they want to abolish police, so that means they don’t want the shooter to be found by cops.

Why are the cops even searching for the shooter?

It’s what the protesters want. Abolish police, and thugs will take over the streets. It was probably some gang banger getting some revenge on someone.

I don' want a race war. The media wants it. Heck they have been the ones creating it. George Soros wants a race war. He's been funding it.

I don't think driving into a crowd of black racists is really the answer though.

The only answer lies in LESS Tribalism not more.

Louisville, Ky. has shootings every fuckin day...them gang ******* down there shoot somebody every day and the police do nothing, as in this case, but show up, take reports and leave.....thats why we should defund the police...they're completely useless.

What makes you think they were shooting at innocent protestors?

I am sure this is just another Black on Black crime perpetrated by those who really pose a threat to Black Lives.

It happens everyday with these people, you know ....

What makes you think they were shooting at innocent protestors?

I am sure this is just another Black on Black crime perpetrated by those who really pose a threat to Black Lives.

It happens everyday with these people, you know ....

Most protestors are innocent.

Is it open season on protesters? Can we shoot those protesting against social distancing and wearing masks? How many males can I shoot ? Are females in season?

Louisville, Ky. has shootings every fuckin day...them gang ******* down there shoot somebody every day and the police do nothing, as in this case, but show up, take reports and leave.....thats why we should defund the police...they're completely useless.
If they were removed, in about 3 days, you would be screaming for them to return. So easy to call for a "reform", before you have had to deal with the ramifications of that "reform"

Reminds me of when residents called for removal of all the stray cats in our apartment complex. So they did that. Within 2 weeks, the whole place was overrun with mice, rats, palmetto bugs, lizards, and snakes. The residents couldn't wait to get the cats back. :biggrin:

I don' want a race war. The media wants it. Heck they have been the ones creating it. George Soros wants a race war. He's been funding it.

I don't think driving into a crowd of black racists is really the answer though.

When push comes to shove...eat or be eaten

People do what they are allowed to get away with

If men were angels, no government would be necessary. If angels were to govern men,
neither external nor internal controls on government would be necessary.
In framing a government which is to be administered by men over men, the great difficulty lies in this:
you must first enable the government to control the governed;
and in the next place, oblige it to control itself.

James Madison, Federalist No. 51, February 8, 1788

Those gang********down there shoot somebody everyday, and you want to defund the police ??????? Are you listening to yourself speak ???? I garanteee you that if they were defunded/abolished, then you would find out real quick that they were doing more than just showing up, taking reports, and leaving.

Hey, if they were cop's doing this or that in which you claim, then why were they doing it ???

If I was a cop right now, I would be ready to quit regardless of my skin color.

Being targeted by a mob of idiot's wouldn't be my idea of a safe job or respected career field to be in anymore. Yes they can take each other out now, and who will care ??? No one. Sad but true.

Anarchy isn't nice, and people wanting that was a mistake. Hopefully they catch the guy, but if they don't then it will probably be hard to because you all hate cops now, and cop's don't like being hated if they haven't done anything wrong but tried to help innocent people get justice somehow.

Sure their are bad cop's, but they are few and far between. These people starting a war with all of them was a very dumb aced move. Good luck.

When push comes to shove...eat or be eaten

People do what they are allowed to get away with

If men were angels, no government would be necessary. If angels were to govern men,
neither external nor internal controls on government would be necessary.
In framing a government which is to be administered by men over men, the great difficulty lies in this:
you must first enable the government to control the governed;
and in the next place, oblige it to control itself.

James Madison, Federalist No. 51, February 8, 1788
Very wise words written, and undoubtedly from a God fearing man. It shows in the writing style and words spoken. Thanks for that.

Funny how the police are taking control and responsibility even after being accused of murdering Breonna Taylor. Now the police are protecting the protestors. Funny how that works isn't it?

Forum List

Back