Man opens fire on crowd at BLM protest .. it was going to happen

Does shooting peaceful protestors make you happy?
What makes you think they were shooting at innocent protestors?

I am sure this is just another Black on Black crime perpetrated by those who really pose a threat to Black Lives.

It happens everyday with these people, you know ....

Most protestors are innocent.

Is it open season on protesters? Can we shoot those protesting against social distancing and wearing masks? How many males can I shoot ? Are females in season?
I'm not shooting anyone, but I do carry pepper spray and I will use it on any jackass who tries to pass within 6' without a mask.
You might not like the results of that, but you go on wid chur bad self. :) LOL

I'm not shooting anyone, but I do carry pepper spray and I will use it on any jackass who tries to pass within 6' without a mask.
That would be called assault and most Leftist like yourself approve of that kind of violence or worse perpetrated upon innocent Americans..

Last edited:
What makes you think they were shooting at innocent protestors?

I am sure this is just another Black on Black crime perpetrated by those who really pose a threat to Black Lives.

It happens everyday with these people, you know ....

Most protestors are innocent.

Is it open season on protesters? Can we shoot those protesting against social distancing and wearing masks? How many males can I shoot ? Are females in season?
No it’s the riots that’s taken place these aren’t protest. And we are tired of it

That would be called assault and most Leftist like yourself approve of that kind of violence or worse perpetrated upon innocent Americans..
No, the assault happens when someone breathes their respiratory droplets on me during a pandemic while the 7 day rolling average in my city continues to rise at a hateful level.

I am protecting a loved one with a genetic lung disease. I don't care about their stupid political statements or their learning issues with science. I'm not taking any chances. I will give warning first, but if they don't back the fuck up real quick, I will defend myself from their attack.

How much more crap do you think we are going to take? DC is nuts right now..

Maybe this shooting will keep the rioters home.. stop looting!
Democrat mayors do your job and they won’t open fire on your welfare babies
If they were protesting something real I would say leave them alone but data doesn’t support blacks being attacked.. So what are they really doing disturbing people? Actions have consequences
The data does support the protests and so does the history of white racism against blacks in America.
Lol any data?

No it’s the riots that’s taken place these aren’t protest. And we are tired of it
Main Street Americans know these so called protest are not protest.

Main Street Americans also know these folks that got shot were victims of the daily black on black crime we see in this Country and had nothing to do with anything else.

No, the assault happens when someone breathes their respiratory droplets on me during a pandemic while the 7 day rolling average in my city continues to rise at a hateful level.

I am protecting a loved one with a genetic lung disease. I don't care about their stupid political statements or their learning issues with science. I'm not taking any chances. I will give warning first, but if they don't back the fuck up real quick, I will defend myself from their attack.
Tell that stupid shit to the Judge and see where it gets your dumbass.

Here's a noble idea.

How about you stay 6 feet from that person and not invade their personal space.

But, that's not what this is really about, is it.

It's really about YOUR DESIRE to assault people who you think don't agree with your insane Leftist ethnocentric views of the world.

6F3FDD02-3256-4D8A-85BC-76EFE50108E8.jpeg

How much more crap do you think we are going to take? DC is nuts right now..

Maybe this shooting will keep the rioters home.. stop looting!
Democrat mayors do your job and they won’t open fire on your welfare babies
There is no such thing as peaceful protesters anymore it seems. If you’re bitten by dogs over and over again and a dog runs at you, will you assume it’s friendly and not defend yourself? If a protest came to my door, I would not assume it will be peaceful. The Leftists have themselves to blame for it.

Just stay indoors?

Here's a noble idea.

It's really about YOUR DESIRE to assault people who you think don't agree with your insane Leftist ethnocentric views of the world.
I am VERY GOOD at staying 6+' away from people. And I'm also very good at being a Karen, meaning I have screamed at people who came too close when I was standing in line, or tried to use the ATM beside the ATM I was using without wearing a mask, or went the wrong direction down the grocery store aisle so there wasn't enough room to pass with more than 6'. And my voice is loud. So I have not had to use the pepper spray, so far. But if some jackass tries to challenge me and get in my face, I will defend myself, as is my right.

And that really is what this is all about. I'm pissed. I am stuck with extreme virus avoidance measures until there is a cure, or a vaccine. And those could be years away, if they ever happen. I don't like not seeing my children. I don't like not leaving my house except for essential activities like groceries, Dr. and Rx. I'm tired of this shit.

God bless your stupid stupid heart. This is not about YOU and your denial of science and virology in favor of an insane politicization of said virus. Got Damn you Covidiots.

And where are you at when all this is supposed to be taking place (on the front lines at the riots)? Shouldn't you be home tending to your loved one that you spoke of ? Heck in that situation it is amazing you go out at all. You know that you can order everything on line these days right ? I mean we do have a pandemic going on, so in your situation what are you doing out with your pepper spray in hand looking for trouble ???

Just stay indoors?
Pretty much my everyday. I have to leave for essentials like some groceries, Dr. appts, vet appts (my dog has epilepsy) and some Rx.

It sucks but I don't want my husband to die.

Here's a noble idea.

I am VERY GOOD at staying 6+' away from people. And I'm also very good at being a Karen, meaning I have screamed at people who came too close when I was standing in line, or tried to use the ATM beside the ATM I was using without wearing a mask, or went the wrong direction down the grocery store aisle so there wasn't enough room to pass with more than 6'. And my voice is loud. So I have not had to use the pepper spray, so far. But if some jackass tries to challenge me and get in my face, I will defend myself, as is my right.

And that really is what this is all about. I'm pissed. I am stuck with extreme virus avoidance measures until there is a cure, or a vaccine. And those could be years away, if they ever happen. I don't like not seeing my children. I don't like not leaving my house except for essential activities like groceries, Dr. and Rx. I'm tired of this shit.

God bless your stupid stupid heart. This is not about YOU and your denial of science and virology in favor of an insane politicization of said virus. Got Damn you Covidiots.
I had the virus. It’s pretty annoying. That being said we all need to respect one another and not become deranged psychos.

And where are you at when all this is supposed to be taking place (on the front lines at the riots)? Shouldn't you be home tending to your loved one that you spoke of ? Heck in that situation it is amazing you go out at all. You know that you can order everything on line these days right ? I mean we do have a pandemic going on, so in your situation what are you doing out with your pepper spray in hand looking for trouble ???
I'll just copy and paste -

I have to leave for essentials like some groceries, Dr. appts, vet appts (my dog has epilepsy) and some Rx.

Just stay indoors?
Pretty much my everyday. I have to leave for essentials like some groceries, Dr. appts, vet appts (my dog has epilepsy) and some Rx.

To each their own. My family got it in late March. Now we just live our lives. I refuse To live in fear but I am a lot younger than you.

Forum List

Back