Man Poses as Target Rep- Very Funny!

Amazon

Nov 9, 2014
Following the announcement that they would be eliminating the gender markers in their toy aisles, Target was immediately attacked by people who were offended by the policy.

A man set up a Facebook page pretending to be a Target representative and had a ball posting all the things that Target would probably like to say, but can't.

This is the funniest thing I've ever seen on the web:

Man Poses As Target Customer Service Rep Trolls Customers snopes.com

WALMART GREETER - Joke

So, after landing my new job as a Wal-Mart greeter, I lasted
less than a day...... About two hours into my first day on the job a very loud, ugly,
mean-acting woman walked into the store with her two kids,
yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance.
As I had been instructed, I said pleasantly, 'Good
morning and welcome to Wal-Mart. Nice children you have
there. Are they twins?' The ugly woman stopped yelling long enough to say, 'Hell
no, they ain't twins. The oldest one's 9, and the
other one's 7. Why the hell would you think they're
twins? Are you blind, or just stupid?' So I replied, 'I'm neither blind nor stupid, Ma'am,
I just couldn't believe that anyone would fuck u twice.
Have a good day and thank you for shopping at Wal-Mart.'

I love it!!

I applaud Target for simply deciding that gender was not the primary determining factor in deciding what toys a child should have available. Perhaps the most sensible way to label the aisles is by age group instead.

Following the announcement that they would be eliminating the gender markers in their toy aisles, Target was immediately attacked by people who were offended by the policy.

A man set up a Facebook page pretending to be a Target representative and had a ball posting all the things that Target would probably like to say, but can't.

This is the funniest thing I've ever seen on the web:

Man Poses As Target Customer Service Rep Trolls Customers snopes.com
Lol my favorite was "write your complaint on a piece of paper, roll it up, and gently insert it into your behind." :rofl:

Mine, too! It's a case of "being careful what you wish for" in terms of being "PC."

Many of those who complained were unnecessarily rude. They rationalize this by claiming that being PC is ruining the country. But--when the person they thought was Target decided to take the same approach, they got pretty offended.

I will never shop at a politically correct store like #Target ever again. They are choosing to be Liberal asskissers. #returnOurFlag

Ask For Help: Target is very pleased with your decision to shop elsewhere. Now we can finally take all the Pabst Blue Ribbon off the shelves.

(Let's see if anyone claiming to be "anti-PC" reports me for not being PC enough)

Last edited:
I will never shop at a politically correct store like #Target ever again. They are choosing to be Liberal asskissers. #returnOurFlag
I disagree that their decision is evidence that they are kissing anyone's butt.

Some girls would prefer to play with monster toy trucks, and some boys would prefer to play with dolls. When we "direct" kids and parents to a specific aisle, we are influencing their choice of a toy. This, in turn, limits their concept of their roles in society.

Many of today's fathers might be more inclined to stay with their families if they had learned the value of compassionate behavior as a child. And many of today's women would be more confident in the business world if they had not been influenced as a child to think that motherhood was their only option.

Most parents don't need the labels. They know what their child prefers, and they know what they would like their child to own as a toy.

If the labels are not needed, what purpose do they serve?

Most parents don't need the labels. They know what their child prefers, and they know what they would like their child to own as a toy.

If the labels are not needed, what purpose do they serve?
There was a time that job classifieds in newspapers were identified as male or female. Since that distinction was discontinued, this country has been going down the shitter and unqualified people have been filling jobs they shouldn't be considered for.

Thanks to PC, boys and girls won't understand their roles in society.

It would be a logical error to claim that because society began to slide (your words, not mine) at approximately the same time that gender distinctions were eliminated in newspapers; that one was the cause of the other.

It's known as post hoc, ergo proctor hoc (because it happened after, it happened because of). This is the same logic that a rooster uses to determine that they are responsible for the sun rising.

Their roles in society depend a great deal on their choice of careers and their abilities.

I really enjoyed that, even more so than memories of The Lazlo Letters where Don Novello as Lazlo Tooth wrote outrageous letters to various companies, politicians and celebrities and printed their replies.

There was a time that job classifieds in newspapers were identified as male or female. Since that distinction was discontinued, this country has been going down the shitter and unqualified people have been filling jobs they shouldn't be considered for.

Yeah....... that's exactly the reason...... :chillpill:

I disagree that their decision is evidence that they are kissing anyone's butt.

Some girls would prefer to play with monster toy trucks, and some boys would prefer to play with dolls. When we "direct" kids and parents to a specific aisle, we are influencing their choice of a toy. This, in turn, limits their concept of their roles in society.

Many of today's fathers might be more inclined to stay with their families if they had learned the value of compassionate behavior as a child. And many of today's women would be more confident in the business world if they had not been influenced as a child to think that motherhood was their only option.
According to your logic, lingerie should be mixed in with briefs and dresses with men's tapered slacks. That would do nothing but make shopping more difficult. The reason? To appease stuck-in-the-1960's backwards lefties.
Instead, as it was, a girl who wants to play with a boy toy knows which section to search and a boy who wants to play with girls toys knows. This just makes the experience more difficult. It's not only dishonest, it's stupid!

Yes, lingerie could be mixed with briefs. That would not confuse me one bit, but I can see how it might confuse some people.

I haven't heard anything about abandoning organization, Target is still organized. They just don't label their toys according to gender. This makes sense to me, because I don't organize my kids by gender either.

Ask For Help: Target is very pleased with your decision to shop elsewhere. Now we can finally take all the Pabst Blue Ribbon off the shelves.
They demanded to scan in my ID when I bought beer there. I said no and haven't been back. It's a shitty store anyway, Walmart has better prices on the same goods and a LOT more food options.

Forum List

Back