Man punches. 8 year old to steal iPad

Yeah, it was a white 32 year old guy punching out a black 8 year old to steal his iPad! What a manly man.
Have you turned a new leaf Steve? :eek:

I don't care who punches who.:dunno: who gives a ....

Last edited:
I stand corrected, he was with his Aunt.

And a bystander chased down the bad guy and stopped him. Without shooting wildly.

White? He looks Hispanic to me.....

24933399_SA.jpg

Regardless, he's a low life. I hope he is punished, severely.

Last edited:
My question is why is the liberal media covering up this story? This is the kinda shit I need to know about and discuss in the morning.

As much as I deplore this kind of thing, especially against someone so young, I've often wondered at how easy most street criminals have it in today's digital world. I only have to walk to the local supermarket and I'm almost guarunteed to pass at least five or so people - mostly teens - paying more attention to a phone or tablet worth upwards of $400 pounds on the blackmarket than their surroundings. In most cases there'd be no need for violence, as they're so pre-occupied by their gadget that I could simply pluck it from their hand(s) and run off with it. If I were to do that two or three times a day I could easily be making £2000-a-week.

Isn't anyone going to call him a non violent offender?

Well, the kid didn't even swing at the guy. He was just walking a couple of steps behind is mom. :lol:

When Jerry Dewayne Williams struck a white child to steal a piece of pizza (for fun) he was called a non violent offender who shouldn't have been sentenced under the 3 strikes law. Despite that sentence, Williams was released by a sympathetic liberal judge. He now complains that he is forced to be a law abiding citizen. Is there some reason why this offender shouldn't receive the same leniency? They should BOTH be put away for life.

White? He looks Hispanic to me.....

24933399_SA.jpg

Regardless, he's a low life. I hope he is punished, severely.

Ah steve's slip up has been explained. It was a minority after all!

Thanks for your constant vigilance steve!

Which of them is the tranny?
PLOT TWIST!

Turns out the Aunt the kid was following was the Tranny.

Sometimes when novasteve is feeling punchy he likes to make it a mystery with a few red herrings scattered about, keeps the forum on its toes.

And, "Mohammad"?

Betcha he's actually a libturd Dimocrap cuz they're just the sort of people who volunteer to help 8yo kids while worthless jerks say things like

I don't care who punches who. who gives a ....

If I had a time machine I develop a maxi pad, patent it and the name it I Pad. Fast forward years later and I'd make apple buy the title and the website.

Forum List

Back