Man running to be first Muslim governor in the U.S.

ews are not nor have they in the past by the thousands become terrorists attacking all across the world murdering in their religions name and proclaiming war on all Non Jews

You will find people on this very board and in all walks of life that will vehemently disagree with that statement -- regardless of how true it is. Jews are blamed, by them, of starting wars, destroying nations and economies, and the murders of millions. You don't have to look hard at all to find people who express that very opinion. Luckily, today, those people are relegated to the lower depth of Internet anonymity and not the leaders of businesses and governments as they once were.

It's been by profound good fortune to live and work all over the world in the 30+ years of my previous career. I have lived in lovely countries and terrible ones. I have seen ugly cultures and beautiful ones. It has even been my privilege to live and work in predominantly Muslim countries and get to know intimately the people there. I will state right away that they have their share of arseholes, as do all countries. But, not in numbers any higher than any other country.

There were vilified minorities in this country from its settlement. The Irish and Italians had to work in the lowest paying jobs. Asians in California couldn't use public swimming pools. As late as the 1960's, it was perfectly acceptable to not rent property to a Jew in New York.

Do we have to keep repeating the sins of our past?

Great post.

To the OP and others the only thing that matters is that he is an 'ebil Moooslim'.

This guy hasn't got a snowballs chance in hell of winning- not because he is a Muslim- but because he is virtually unknown.

But looking at the guys background and expertise- they didn't know he was a Muslim they would just assume he was another successful American.

Top student in School. Head of the football team in HS. Rhodes Scholar. Medical doctor. Married with no scandals.

But none of that matters to them- he is a Muslim.
So was Obama.

Ya and we did NOT invite them in and let them live among us.

But, in fact, we did. Italian Americans, German Americans, Japanese Americans are overwhelmingly model Americans. The internment of Japanese Americans during World War II is widely considered to be a travesty and, even worse, turned out to be absolutely unnecessary.

I am not for open borders. I don't believe a country can be called a country if they can't control their own borders. Furthermore, I do not believe in public assistance of any kind for immigrants. People come to America for the opportunities this country provides and if those opportunities don't exist for them they shouldn't be here.

But, unless your name is Running Bear, everyone here is an immigrant or descended from immigrants. Coming to America and becoming American is an experience all our families share. America would cease to become America if that were no longer so.
Look RETARD once we were at war we did not invite them in even a 4year old can grasp that concept.

ews are not nor have they in the past by the thousands become terrorists attacking all across the world murdering in their religions name and proclaiming war on all Non Jews

You will find people on this very board and in all walks of life that will vehemently disagree with that statement -- regardless of how true it is. Jews are blamed, by them, of starting wars, destroying nations and economies, and the murders of millions. You don't have to look hard at all to find people who express that very opinion. Luckily, today, those people are relegated to the lower depth of Internet anonymity and not the leaders of businesses and governments as they once were.

It's been by profound good fortune to live and work all over the world in the 30+ years of my previous career. I have lived in lovely countries and terrible ones. I have seen ugly cultures and beautiful ones. It has even been my privilege to live and work in predominantly Muslim countries and get to know intimately the people there. I will state right away that they have their share of arseholes, as do all countries. But, not in numbers any higher than any other country.

There were vilified minorities in this country from its settlement. The Irish and Italians had to work in the lowest paying jobs. Asians in California couldn't use public swimming pools. As late as the 1960's, it was perfectly acceptable to not rent property to a Jew in New York.

Do we have to keep repeating the sins of our past?

Great post.

To the OP and others the only thing that matters is that he is an 'ebil Moooslim'.

This guy hasn't got a snowballs chance in hell of winning- not because he is a Muslim- but because he is virtually unknown.

But looking at the guys background and expertise- they didn't know he was a Muslim they would just assume he was another successful American.

Top student in School. Head of the football team in HS. Rhodes Scholar. Medical doctor. Married with no scandals.

But none of that matters to them- he is a Muslim.
So was Obama.

Yep- just like Trump- Obama is a Muslim......lol.....oh wait- Obama is not quite as good a Muslim as Trump- Obama only has had one wife.....

Why did I know this was going to be Michigan before I even read the OP?
I said the same thing when I saw the thread. I believe that he will win because the Muslim population is much higher in Michigan than reported. Add to that the liberals who will vote for him and you've got your first Muslim Governor in Michigan.

Why did I know this was going to be Michigan before I even read the OP?
I said the same thing when I saw the thread. I believe that he will win because the Muslim population is much higher in Michigan than reported. Add to that the liberals who will vote for him and you've got your first Muslim Governor in Michigan.

Nobody has heard of him.

The candidacy is going nowhere.

From what I'm reading, he isn't running on a platform of being a Muslim governor. He's an American-citizen and Muslim running for the governorship of his state.

What are your thoughts and Jews, Catholics, Druids, or Episcopalians running for public office?
Do they belong to a religion that says we should stone women for being raped? Do they belong to a religion that says we should murder gays? Do they belong to a religion that states as a core belief that the Government should be run by religious laws?

Most of us belong to a religion that at one time espoused such things. I myself belong to a faith that believes consuming a cheeseburger is a mortal sin. But, we're Americans now. We don't judge a person by their race, colour, or creed ... but by their words and deeds.

Is there any indication that he wants to, or would have any success in, implementing stonings, murders, or similar barbarities? Is he campaigning on a platform of religious rule of law?

America is great, not because of it's industrial or military might. We are great because we were founded on the idea that people could come from all over the world and become Americans. If we want to keep America great, we can never forget that.

What religion would that be?

My religion? Orthodox Judaism doesn't allow mixing meat and dairy at any meal. So cheeseburgers and any meat pizza is off limits.
You would be the first orthodox Jew I've ever met that doesn't know the Torah. Furthermore, I cannot think of an orthodox Jew that wouldn't have serious reservations about Moshe Dayan much less use his photograph for avatar. I believe Moshe was a Jesuit agent of Rome and a traitor to Israel. Orthodox Jew? I don't think so. Of course, on the internet people can claim to be anything so there's that.

Obama already taught us why Muslims can't be trusted to make important decisions for Americans.

From what I'm reading, he isn't running on a platform of being a Muslim governor. He's an American-citizen and Muslim running for the governorship of his state.

What are your thoughts and Jews, Catholics, Druids, or Episcopalians running for public office?
That's an interesting line up you've got there. Catholics in between the Jews and Druids? You do realize that neither Catholic nor Druid could have run for office legally in the USA early on? As the laws were changed and Rome's Jesuits infiltrated political offices and other institutions, our nation went steadily down hill. What a mistake that was. Not heeding the warning of our founding fathers about the Jesuits. Washington in the Lap of Rome should have been required reading for every American student.

Forum List

Back