Man runs for safety, leaving his young daughter to fend for herself when pit bull charges.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
The guy wanted to show his daughter, who looked to be about 5 at the oldest, the neighbor's pit bull. The dog got loose and ran at them. The guy jumped on a car screaming like a bitch and left his small daughter in danger. You can actually hear the little girl desperately crying out and begging her dad to help her and he simply stayed on the car. Fortunately, the dog simply wanted to play and the girl was not hurt. The second thing I found disturbing was the owner not properly securing her pit bull on her property in the first place.

Last edited:
The guy wanted to show his daughter, who looked to be about 5 at the oldest, the neighbor's pit bull. The dog got loose and ran at them. The guy jumped on a car screaming like a bitch and left his small daughter in danger. You can actually hear the little girl desperately crying out and begging her dad to help her and he simply stayed on the car. Fortunately, the dog simply wanted to play and the girl was not hurt. The second thing I found disturbing was the owner not properly securing her pit bull on her property in the first place.

Actually... She might have been screaming because her dad was in danger. For all any of us knows that woman babysat that kid during the day and the dog had a good relationship with her. All parties knew this and thus the only person in any danger was the father.

Is that true? Don't know... There isn't enough information to make a good solid opinion any way on the subject.

I used to have a pit bull; Bizzie. She was the sweetest dog I've ever known...

271686_2252038742664_2159519_o.jpg

557433_4249552999272_2002255231_n.jpg

541597_3529616321305_625145265_n.jpg

What a bag.

Thank god the car was there. Had that been my daughter, I would have thrown the girl up on the car then shot the dog dead. Too bad for the dog who wasn't intending anything bad but I'm not going to gamble on a pit bull. Then sue the owners for not containing their dog. Maybe next dog, they'll keep their fence in working repair.

Actually... She might have been screaming because her dad was in danger. For all any of us knows that woman babysat that kid during the day and the dog had a good relationship with her. All parties knew this and thus the only person in any danger was the father.

Is that true? Don't know... There isn't enough information to make a good solid opinion any way on the subject.

I suppose you can make up some kind of story to excuse damn near anything, if you try hard enough. Jeffrey Dahmer might have just been really really hungry.

I suppose you can make up some kind of story to excuse damn near anything, if you try hard enough. Jeffrey Dahmer might have just been really really hungry.
There was actual evidence outside of a couple minute video for that. This is no different than Russia gate... I need the evidence. Without it you are no better than the people who willy nilly believe anything mainstream media tells you.

I try very hard not to be a hypocrite. I suggest you do the same. But... That's on you.

You have it all wrong. Actually, the guy was running for his life because his own daughter was going to kill him with her bare hands and the pit bull was heroically rushing to his defense. The pit bull saved that guy's life. Anything is possible.

You have it all wrong. Actually, the guy was running for his life because his own daughter was going to kill him with her bare hands and the pit bull was heroically rushing to his defense. The pit bull saved that guy's life. Anything is possible.
Need evidence to prove that. Can you get that from the video?

His daughter will never forget that Daddy ran and left her.
No. Daddy's scared of dogs. When a pit bull charges, it's more like a flying football tackle. They're pit bulls. They like to wrestle, roughhouse, roll over for a belly rub. That's how they're bred.

Has to be a Dim. Has to be. :D

Forum List

Back