Man Shot At Protest In Denver

We've seen this happen before, but it's usually the other way around.

If a dude hits you, do you support shooting him?
Nope..... Be a dam man and learn to take a hit.

And do you support Kyle Rittenhouse shooting the first guy?

Abso-friggin-lutely.

Then you support this shooting too, right?

Nope.

How fucking stupid are you.

What about the shooting by Michael Drejka?

In all three instances I’ve mentioned, the aggressor was shot.

- Kyle Rittenhouse had a guy chasing after him.

- Michael Drejka was pushed to the ground.

- This guy struck the other before he was shot.

In all three instances, the aggressor was killed. But you are not in favor of all three shootings.

Please articulate the difference for me. When is shooting acceptable and when is it not?

Abso-friggin-lutely.

Nope.

In all three instances, the aggressor was killed. But you are not in favor of all three shootings.

Please articulate the difference for me. When is shooting acceptable and when is it not?
Drejka was convicted.

Abso-friggin-lutely.

Nope.

Rittenhouse not only had a guy chasing him....he had multiple people chasing him. He also had a group heading him off. There were shots fired before hand. The aggressor was chasing him and he was in a situation where he could have been seriously harmed or killed. Did he know that when dumbass grabbed his rifle he wasn't going to use it against him ?

In the case of the guy in Denver, please don't tell me that a guy with a can of mase (1 guy standing back) is the same situation.

I have not looked at the third case.

End of discussion.

Abso-friggin-lutely.
It does look bad on the so called protestor's/anarchist how Kyle was pinned behind those vehicles, and then had to shoot his way out. Of course the leftist want to blame Kyle even though the evidence is overwhelmingly against them in thousands of situations now.

He's gonna walk and then we'll pin a medal on him.

Rittenhouse not only had a guy chasing him....he had multiple people chasing him.

I'm not talking about victims 2 and 3, I'm just talking about the first guy. He only had one guy chasing him at that time and he shot him.

In the case of the guy in Denver, please don't tell me that a guy with a can of mase (1 guy standing back) is the same situation.

They share a similarity.

In the Florida incident, aggressor pushed Drejka to the ground. In this Denver case, the aggressor struck Dolloff in the face. Both Drejka and Dolloff responded with deadly force.

The question is: when is it acceptable to use deadly force against an aggressor?

You're fine with Rittenhouse using deadly force. You're not fine with Dolloff using deadly force. You haven't stated your opinion on Drejka. What, specifically, makes these different?

Last edited:
This thread isnt about you. Nobody gives a damn
Exactly ....

This is the very reason no one should feed the trolls.

This Leftist POS is supporting the Left by attempting to derail the thread.

That's what these Leftist assholes do.
Let's talk about the thread topic. Why can't Trump speak out in a way that mitigates the anger and violence? Instead, he mostly throws gasoline on the fire. It's happened over and over again. He doesn't unite. He doesn't heal. He drives greater division and hatred.
He has many times
Why haven't any of the democrats? WHY DID CLINTON TELL PEOPLE TO RESIST?
wHY DID LYNCH TELL PEOPLE TO TAKE TO THE STREET AND SOME MAY DIE?
wHY DID mAXINE wATERS TELL PEOPLE TO GATHER A GROUP AND GET IN TRUMP ADMINISTRATION PEOPLE'S FACE?

Don't forget this one that Obama said:

“If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,”

Even Snopes verified that one...

FACT CHECK: Bringing a Gun to a Knife Fight

Yeah. Obama sucked. But Obama's not the President now. Trump is the President, and he continues to egg on white nationalists and militias, continues to stoke anger and violence. He benefits from the conflict politically, and doesn't mind that his election strategy is getting people killed. And, yes, the Democrats are playing the same game, but they aren't in the White House. Trump could inspire people to take the high road, but he does the opposite.

Just how has President Trump incited violence? Has he ever once suggested "bringing a gun" anywhere, as did Obama?
Well to be honest Candidate Trump did tell a guy to punch someone in the face and he would pay for his legal services
that was back when he didnt even expect to win,,

and really,, whos against punching someone in the mouth that has it coming???
I am a stickler for honesty regardless of what the outcome maybe
The assertion was made has Trump ever incited violence and he did regardless if he was president or not
in all honesty I cant find a single time where he told someone to punch someone and he would pay legal fees
do you have a link???
I sure would like to hear some audio or video to put that in context,,,

but in all honesty thats not what you said he said,,,
keep moving the goal post? You asked for a link I provided it now you want a video? Nope not doing your work for you. I remember watching that rally and heard the president say it
But whatever

I asked for a link to back up what you said,,where he told someone to punch another person and he would pay for legal costs,,,

all I am asking is for a little honesty,, as you put it,,,
omg the link I provide he said knock the crap out of him
"Donald Trump told supporters Monday to “knock the crap out of” would-be hecklers at a campaign rally in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.'

you want the actual words punch him in the mouth?
next time the least you could do is be honest,,,
and I was did candidate trump incite violence yes or no?
I've seen nothing where he incited it,,,
he did say a good healthy response to it is OK with him,,,
now you're openly lying
I gave an opinion,,, how can that be a lie,,,
your lack of comprehension lead you to give an opinion that was incorrect and when you have been shown what happened you lied
what I've been given is your incorrect quote of what he said and a few out of context quotes,,,

the things I did watch cause I went and looked he NEVER incited he only expressed his acceptance of such acts,,,

IN ALL HONESTY after all,,,
wrong
Now did trump incite violence yes or no
"Donald Trump told supporters Monday to “knock the crap out of” would-be hecklers at a campaign rally in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.'
that link doesnt have what you claim he said,,,

as I said before I havent seen where hes incited violence,,,

OF COURSE I could see how some of his words would seem that way to a weak minded person looking for guidance in life,, but thats not me,,,
did trump incite violence yes or no
nowhere in your link is that mentioned,,,

as I said I havent seen anywhere where hes incited violence,,,
That came from the link liar.

BY DANIEL WHITE

FEBRUARY 1, 2016 3:51 PM EST
Donald Trump told supporters Monday to “knock the crap out of” would-be hecklers at a campaign rally in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.

AS I said pick and choose your battles is this worth a fight?
as I said your link doesnt contain those words let alone the context of them,,,
Yes those words I quoted came directly from the link stop lying

BY DANIEL WHITE

Donald Trump told supporters Monday to “knock the crap out of” would-be hecklers at a campaign rally in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
dude you just posted two different links and the new one is different from the one youve been posting,,, and again that doesnt have the full context of what he said,,all it is is a few words out of an entire sentence,,,
the quote I posted came from that link and it was the second time I posted that link dude
and those quotes are wildly out of context,,,

do you have a full transcript of video so I can see the full context of the comments???

pardon me if I dont trust the MSM or Time,,,
those quotes? it was one quote repeated several times along with the link at least twice
As I said I watched the rally and saw the what happened when the president said what he did.
Now pick and choose your battles do you really want to do this?
it gives the same quote twice but added more words the second time,,,

sorry but unless I can hear the full context I cant give an opinion on it,,, it wouldnt be fair,,,

so far I've won this battle,,,
OK shit stain the quote didn't change you lied You haven't made an argument to win anything that's two lies Do you want to go further with this? I will say the president since he's been president has not made any further comment that has incited any violence
sorry jr opinions cant be lies,,,
yes son opinions do become lies when you've been shown what was said and then deny they weren't said
out of context quotes cant be properly critique and is why I ask for full context,,,
Here's trump saying those words

Candidate Trump made that comment then a few weeks later this happened

see that wasnt that hard now was it,,,

sorry he was talking a respons to violence not inciting it
Exactly ....

Let's talk about the thread topic. Why can't Trump speak out in a way that mitigates the anger and violence? Instead, he mostly throws gasoline on the fire. It's happened over and over again. He doesn't unite. He doesn't heal. He drives greater division and hatred.
He has many times
wHY DID mAXINE wATERS TELL PEOPLE TO GATHER A GROUP AND GET IN TRUMP ADMINISTRATION PEOPLE'S FACE?

Yeah. Obama sucked. But Obama's not the President now. Trump is the President, and he continues to egg on white nationalists and militias, continues to stoke anger and violence. He benefits from the conflict politically, and doesn't mind that his election strategy is getting people killed. And, yes, the Democrats are playing the same game, but they aren't in the White House. Trump could inspire people to take the high road, but he does the opposite.

Just how has President Trump incited violence? Has he ever once suggested "bringing a gun" anywhere, as did Obama?
Well to be honest Candidate Trump did tell a guy to punch someone in the face and he would pay for his legal services

The assertion was made has Trump ever incited violence and he did regardless if he was president or not
in all honesty I cant find a single time where he told someone to punch someone and he would pay legal fees
do you have a link???

keep moving the goal post? You asked for a link I provided it now you want a video? Nope not doing your work for you. I remember watching that rally and heard the president say it
But whatever

I asked for a link to back up what you said,,where he told someone to punch another person and he would pay for legal costs,,,

now you're openly lying
your lack of comprehension lead you to give an opinion that was incorrect and when you have been shown what happened you lied
what I've been given is your incorrect quote of what he said and a few out of context quotes,,,

the things I did watch cause I went and looked he NEVER incited he only expressed his acceptance of such acts,,,

wrong

OF COURSE I could see how some of his words would seem that way to a weak minded person looking for guidance in life,, but thats not me,,,

BY DANIEL WHITE

BY DANIEL WHITE

dude you just posted two different links and the new one is different from the one youve been posting,,, and again that doesnt have the full context of what he said,,all it is is a few words out of an entire sentence,,,
the quote I posted came from that link and it was the second time I posted that link dude

do you have a full transcript of video so I can see the full context of the comments???

those quotes? it was one quote repeated several times along with the link at least twice
As I said I watched the rally and saw the what happened when the president said what he did.

sorry but unless I can hear the full context I cant give an opinion on it,,, it wouldnt be fair,,,

OK shit stain the quote didn't change you lied You haven't made an argument to win anything that's two lies Do you want to go further with this? I will say the president since he's been president has not made any further comment that has incited any violence
yes son opinions do become lies when you've been shown what was said and then deny they weren't said
out of context quotes cant be properly critique and is why I ask for full context,,,

an act of violence was directed towards people the end
So when obama said if they bring a knife we bring a gun was that inciting violence?

you sure are a funny little fella,,,

NO when Obama said that it was not inciting violence it was how you respond to it,,, and if they brought a knife to a fight its just common sense to bring a gun,,,

inciting is when there wasnt violence to start with and you say to go start some,,, not how to respond t other violence,,,

the way you try to argue are you sure you aren't a biden boot licker little boy? That's what you call inciting violence

Exactly ....

He has many times

do you have a link???

But whatever

now you're openly lying

wrong

BY DANIEL WHITE

BY DANIEL WHITE

Exactly ....

He has many times

do you have a link???

But whatever

now you're openly lying

wrong

BY DANIEL WHITE

BY DANIEL WHITE

So when obama said if they bring a knife we bring a gun was that inciting violence?

NO when Obama said that it was not inciting violence it was how you respond to it,,, and if they brought a knife to a fight its just common sense to bring a gun,,,

inciting is when there wasnt violence to start with and you say to go start some,,, not how to respond t other violence,,,

the way you try to argue are you sure you aren't a biden boot licker little boy? That's what you call inciting violence

my god youre such a fucking moron,,,

if violence already exists you cant incite whats already there,,,

Exactly ....

He has many times

do you have a link???

But whatever

now you're openly lying

wrong

BY DANIEL WHITE

BY DANIEL WHITE

Exactly ....

He has many times

do you have a link???

But whatever

now you're openly lying

wrong

BY DANIEL WHITE

BY DANIEL WHITE

there wasn't any violant act committed before the comment was made and again violence is violence dumbass

youre right violence is violence,,, but we arent talking about that,,
we are talking about inciting violence which would mean violence wasnt already happening,,,

could you explain to me how I'm a biden bootlicker by defending trump
Please break up this annoying link chain and quote ONLY the person you're responding to. You cause us to get alerts to conversations were not a part of.

there wasn't any violant act committed before the comment was made and again violence is violence dumbass
we are talking about inciting violence which would mean violence wasnt already happening,,,

could you explain to me how I'm a biden bootlicker by defending trump???

Exactly ....

He has many times

do you have a link???

But whatever

now you're openly lying

wrong

BY DANIEL WHITE

BY DANIEL WHITE

Exactly ....

He has many times

do you have a link???

But whatever

now you're openly lying

wrong

BY DANIEL WHITE

BY DANIEL WHITE

could you explain to me how I'm a biden bootlicker by defending trump???
I said you argue like a biden bootlicker because you suck at it.

I said you argue like a biden bootlicker because you suck at it.
https://arcdigital.media/what-does-it-mean-to-incite-violence-897ffe89419e
he was saying how to respond to it not to go do it,,,
There's no way you opened the link
dont need to cause I looked up the definition when we started this discussion,,,

and if youre going to reject my opinion why should I read someone elses opinion,,,

Rittenhouse not only had a guy chasing him....he had multiple people chasing him.

I'm not talking about victims 2 and 3, I'm just talking about the first guy. He only had one guy chasing him at that time and he shot him.

They share a similarity.

In the Florida incident, aggressor pushed Drejka to the ground. In this Denver case, the aggressor struck Dolloff in the face. Both Drejka and Dolloff responded with deadly force.

The question is: when is it acceptable to use deadly force against an aggressor?

You're fine with Rittenhouse using deadly force. You're not fine with Dolloff using deadly force. You haven't stated your opinion on Drejka. What, specifically, makes these different?
You're trying to get an answer for something you don't even know the answer to yet. So you have already convicted Kyle, and now you think that if anyone says otherwise you will jump up and down saying see, see, see, these people are for people just being shot down in cold blood etc, when in fact that's not correct what so ever. It's a Demoncrat trick that is quickly playing out and is getting old, but you just don't realize it yet. Law abiders wait on the law just like the Demoncrats should, but Demoncrats are opportunist who never let a good crisis go to waste.

You're trying to get an answer for something you don't even know the answer to yet. So you have already convicted Kyle...

No idea what you're rambling about. I'm just looking for some consistency on when it's acceptable to use deadly force against an aggressor and when it's not.

That's it.

Ok 2nd grader, what do you need to know ??

If you're already starting off with lame insults, then I don't think it will be a very worthwhile discussion.

I already asked my question earlier. You can look it up if you want. I'm probably not going to put much more effort into your responses since it doesn't look like you want to have a serious discussion. Sorry.

Last edited:

They share a similarity.

I know nothing about Drejka and I don't intend to change that.

Rittenhouse was being chased by several people before he shot Rosenbaum. He also had people in front of him that were likely very menacing.

He was cornered.

Who the fuck chases someone with an assault rifle anyway ? Rosenbaum, besides being dead, is also stupid.

You're trying to get an answer for something you don't even know the answer to yet. So you have already convicted Kyle...

No idea what you're rambling about. I'm just looking for some consistency on when it's acceptable to use deadly force against an aggressor and when it's not.

That's it.
Consistency, based on Drejka, convicts Dolloff.

Forum List

Back