man shot in hospital trying to escape

what was cops supposed to do.

Maybe not shoot him in the back six times? I mean, he wasn't a threat if he was running away and I bet one bullet would have really slowed him down along with those ankle shackles.

That is unless he was threatening them with a set of obstetrics forceps from the medical table. :smoke:

Maybe not shoot him in the back six times? I mean, he wasn't a threat if he was running away and I bet one bullet would have really slowed him down along with those ankle shackles.

That is unless he was threatening them with a set of obstetrics forceps from the medical table. :smoke:

the cops in article said he running away . we needa video

Do Not Fuck with Cops, for You are Large and Make a Wonderful Bullet Stop!!!!

It’s that simple. Do what you’re told, you don’t get lead poisoning. Don’t comply and you DESERVE to become Swiss cheese.

Is the outrage only confined to the Police killing of a black person? Why isn't anyone demanding the release of the video of the Capital Cop who shot unarmed Ashli Babbitt two years ago?

There was?
I just skimmed through the article. What was he in for?
Wright was locked up for a plethora of crimes including the unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, bail jumping, failure to appear, reckless driving, criminal mischief, and evading arrest and detention.

Forum List

Back