Man shot in the head for preaching the gospel

Exactly what point are you trying to make 'Captain Obvious?'
You demand guns to solve the problems caused by guns.

This isn’t complicated. I don’t know why you haven’t gotten it yet.

This has nothing to do with guns!

This has all to do with hatred towards Christianity.

Don't try to change the subject!:mad:

Since we don't know the facts yet. He could have been shot by a jealous husband. Or he could have been shot by one of the church members possible embezzlement of church funds. Or it could have been many other situations.
Or an asshole with a Sunday morning hangover he was annoying.
Who cares? Those laws don’t stop bad people from getting guns.

Conservatives flooded the country with guns and are surprised when theres gun violence.

How stupid can you be?
So it makes no sense to take guns away from law-abiding good people then, huh?

Especially when police can just about never get there fast enough.

Last edited:
Guns are disposable to criminals. They’re so easy to get they can throw them out and just get new ones.

Amazing, right?
Yes and law abiding citizens should have the same freedom. No registration, no wait period, concealed carry with no permit all the same freedoms criminals have.

Yes and law abiding citizens should have the same freedom. No registration, no wait period, concealed carry with no permit all the same freedoms criminals have.
You guys are so obsessed with guns you literally can’t phathom existence without them.

You guys are so obsessed with guns you literally can’t phathom existence without them.
I'm obsessed with rights and protecting the tools those rights protect. You on the other hand in your fascist authoritarian view are obsessed at taking those rights away.

I'm sure the FBI is on the case!

:auiqs.jpg:

In fact, it would not surprise me if they locked the victims family in jail for preaching hate speech because that is what the Left dee ms the Bible to be.

Then you will get a whole slew of Ivy league professors saying that the man deserved to be shot down.
Are you looking at elon musk and his antisemitism?

And you have evidence that's the case here? Have you called the Glendale police and given them your tip?
Police are only there to arrest conservatives

If you are a Leftist and attack the DNC headquarters and injure 6 policemen no one gets arrested.

Forum List

Back