🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Man standing in his own back yard shot 20 times by police. He was armed with a cell phone.

Police shot and killed an unarmed black man in his own backyard. All he was holding was a cellphone.

BBKxsld.img

Come on, you knew he was black. Whites can riot, carry semi automatics and the police will do nothing. But arm a young black with a cell phone or Skittles and Republicans will send tens of thousands to the killer's defense fund. Oh, look, his shirt has a hood. How many USMB Republicans will now say he was a thug who deserved what he got?

Stunning victory for Bundy family as all charges dismissed in 2014 standoff case

Remember Bundy? Threatening US Marshals? Armed with rifles?

Then let go.

Imagine if they had been black. It would have been a bloodbath.
One important ingredient has been left out. >> Teachers in the US MISeducation system who now nothing about cops, guns, law enforcement, and fail to teach kids how to act when confronted by police. >>

Keep you hands visible, and empty. Otherwise you're dead. Dum dum protestors don't know this.
Yeah ...keep your black hands visible even in the dark of night.

And they will continue to be apologists for killer cops as long as we do nothing. We need to get with the Hispanics and win local elections so that our kids can at least have a fighting chance against these monsters.
How about you just try a simple sentence of instruction.

"Don't run from the police, comply with police commands."

Seems much simpler, and much more effective.

It doesn't matter what you do if you are Black and a cop wants to kill you. After you're dead they say anything to cover their asses whether you complied or not....you can't testify when you're dead...I thought you knew that!
And you can't trust those cameras. They lie their asses off.
Camaras do not lie! they are an inanimate object. All they do is catch the light and this case sound available from the camaras perspective. This camara did not lie! It did not realy pick up the incedent vary well as it was dark. This was not good police work, that is for sure. I do not think it was criminal and I did not see or hear anything that made me beleive they had intended to shoot the guy from the start. It was dark and not much could be seen, I can see how in this situation another object could be mistaken as a gun. The guy should have had his day in court, but I belive this was just a terrible accident.
In this case, the canera's xiew of the suspect may have been blocked at a critical moment. During that split second the camera man lost
Sight of the suspect who may have found refuge in a garage, storage unit or under a tarpulin. The camera wouldn't be lying in that scenario buti it would no longer see the suspects heat signature..

I haven't seen video of. Stephon Clark being handcuffed so, for the time being, I'll take you at your word that he was wearing a hoodie.
That doesn'timply guilt but the hoodie gives consistency to the earlier description of the suspect before the shooting. Stephon Clark was wearing something white or light colored when he was shot. A person setting out to vandalize or burgle would not be dressed so ostentatiously.

Some other things just occurred to me. The videos show the movements of the suspect on infrared film from a police helicopter, I assumed it was continuous and unedited but I didn’t see a time stamp superimposed on the film. All the images of the shooting that I’ve seen have come from you tube. How did they obtain copies of this evidence, and in such a short time? Did they edit or process these images in any way? And lastly, how many different versions of this incident from different perspectives exist? Does anyone have an answer to these questions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It doesn't matter what you do if you are Black and a cop wants to kill you. After you're dead they say anything to cover their asses whether you complied or not....you can't testify when you're dead...I thought you knew that!
Camaras do not lie! they are an inanimate object. All they do is catch the light and this case sound available from the camaras perspective. This camara did not lie! It did not realy pick up the incedent vary well as it was dark. This was not good police work, that is for sure. I do not think it was criminal and I did not see or hear anything that made me beleive they had intended to shoot the guy from the start. It was dark and not much could be seen, I can see how in this situation another object could be mistaken as a gun. The guy should have had his day in court, but I belive this was just a terrible accident.
In this case, the canera's xiew of the suspect may have been blocked at a critical moment. During that split second the camera man lost
Sight of the suspect who may have found refuge in a garage, storage unit or under a tarpulin. The camera wouldn't be lying in that scenario buti it would no longer see the suspects heat signature..

I haven't seen video of. Stephon Clark being handcuffed so, for the time being, I'll take you at your word that he was wearing a hoodie.
That doesn'timply guilt but the hoodie gives consistency to the earlier description of the suspect before the shooting. Stephon Clark was wearing something white or light colored when he was shot. A person setting out to vandalize or burgle would not be dressed so ostentatiously.

Some other things just occurred to me. The videos show the movements of the suspect on infrared film from a police helicopter, I assumed it was continuous and unedited but I didn’t see a time stamp superimposed on the film. All the images of the shooting that I’ve seen have come from you tube. How did they obtain copies of this evidence, and in such a short time? Did they edit or process these images in any way? And lastly, how many different versions of this incident from different perspectives exist? Does anyone have an answer to these questions?

Now you sound like one of those sandy hook conspiracy theorists

And they will continue to be apologists for killer cops as long as we do nothing. We need to get with the Hispanics and win local elections so that our kids can at least have a fighting chance against these monsters.

It is cold where I am and I am wearing a hoodie right now. I do not think I am guilty of any thing, but with so many laws I could be wrong!

Why would you be afraid of the police if you're doing nothing wrong?
Because I've seen videos of cops killing people who have done nothing wrong.

99.9% of the time they've committed a crime.
A person shouldn't be killed for jay walking or running away from cops or crawling on a floor begging for their life only to be murdered anyway.

If you're a threat to the public and you're running away they should drop the criminal.
And when was someone killed for jaywalking?

A person running away from a traffic stop is no known threat to the public. And you must be familiar with the David Shavers murder by cop when he was crawling on the floor crying for his life while trying to keep his pants up and obey conflicting orders at the same time.. And false or even valid accusations of jaywalking against a suspect shouldn't end with him being SHOT with a taser and assaulted.

Dont fight with and run from the cops.
Your other buddy was pointing a gun out of his hotel window.
Who was shot for jaywalking?

Because I've seen videos of cops killing people who have done nothing wrong.

99.9% of the time they've committed a crime.
A person shouldn't be killed for jay walking or running away from cops or crawling on a floor begging for their life only to be murdered anyway.

If you're a threat to the public and you're running away they should drop the criminal.
And when was someone killed for jaywalking?

A person running away from a traffic stop is no known threat to the public. And you must be familiar with the David Shavers murder by cop when he was crawling on the floor crying for his life while trying to keep his pants up and obey conflicting orders at the same time.. And false or even valid accusations of jaywalking against a suspect shouldn't end with him being SHOT with a taser and assaulted.

Dont fight with and run from the cops.
Your other buddy was pointing a gun out of his hotel window.
Who was shot for jaywalking?

Many conservative radicals have armed themselves to not only fight with cops if necessary they are prepared to fight federal troops too. Does your advice extend to fellow exremists?

On a more personal note,there are some cops who are so obssessed with their power they can and do provoke people into confrontations. Usually the cop has the advantage and comes out on top, but , sometimes that kind of cop doesn't survive.
Some people are just not going to be harrassed and fucked with for no damn good reason whether armed or not.
But it is quite telling that a common theme among you well armed conservative is the notion that an unarmed person who fights with an overbearing asshole hiding behind a badge, or a person who runs from cops deserves to be shot. If you believe that you're a fucking NAZI. Thousands of people have fought with cops, run away and even exchanged gunfire with cops yet were arrested without being murdered. Most cops are not shooting unarmed people with such disdain and impunity as those who shot Stephon Clark, even under similar circumstances.
Lastly, I gave you a link to review pertaining to .a pedestrian being shot after being targeted by an asshole in blue and falsely charged for jaywalking . The pedestrian, knowing he had done nothing amiss, simply asked the officer why he stopped him. Having no viable explanation, the cop escalated the confrontation : that being his intent from the onset for reasons known only to himself. This time the weapon of choice was a taser. But tasers can be deadly too. Scores of people are killed by tasers each year.

Last edited:
You assholes keep insisting on making up your own facts. He wasn’t running. He fell right outside his back door, after exiting his house and immediately being shot. Secondly, he wasn’t the alleged vandal. The infrared helicopter film shows someone wearing a hoodie running through yards and past the house of the man killed and also past the house of the neighbor. He starts to jump the fence at the street but upon hearing or seeing the cabal of gun waving police, turns around and runs back to a position between houses where on the infrared film his image is hidden by a magical opaque rectangle that suddenly obscures his position. The police then advance to the corner of the deceased mans home and proceed to execute him. Logically, the purported suspect wouldn’t have run past his own house with police on his ass. He would have entered his own residence and waited for police to leave. Secondly, what is the magical opaque area on the infrared helicopter film that magically appears and then moves to the area between the houses and obscures it from observation, and why the mute order? Smacks of a coverup.

It is possible there is something to what your saying. For one thing, it is odd that someone would be breaking car windows on the same street that he lives, considering neighbors would recognize him.- then again, people are known to do weird shit. It's also possible he was inside the house and heard the helecopter... heard someone climbing over the neighbors fence and was unlucky enough to go out into his back yard seconds after the other guy ran right past him. But if that was the case, what I don't understand is, then why would the helecopter with their night vision..not still see the other guy running? how did he just completely disappear? You see the helecopter do a wide sweep afterwards, and there is nothing.
Anything is possible, but if they did get the wrong guy it was a pretty damn unlucky mistake. Not necessarily racism, but cops are jumpy if they see something in someones hand, especially at night. maybe they should have fallen back to a defensive position. with the helecopter the guy wasnt really going anywhere, they could have easily hit him with a spotlight from above as well

Why is it you guys are so quick to dismiss racism when blacks bring it up ?

Well, maybe it was racism. I said not necessarily but it also seems to be automatically assumed as racism by you guys. Why can an unarmed black man have been shot for the same reason am unarmed white man was shot? Maybe it's bad police training and the cops are being just too afraid. From the video I watched, one of the cops asked the other one if he was hit.... so they really thought the guy had a gun.
Now one of the Cops was black and the other one was white. so was the White cop emptying his clip because he was racist, and the black cop emptying his clip for other reasons? I think this must be the way these guys are trained to react but they seemed really fearful even after the guy was down and not moving anymore.... thats not a sign of racism to me. just being afraid. So now these two guys are getting death threats because it is immediately portrayed as a 'racial' killing of a black man. the reality is , they thought the guy had a gun

Names of officers in Stephon Clark shooting released by civil rights attorney
watch the second video.

US guys have seen examples from more than 100 years of similar racist behavior by cops. .Then you have department of justice inspections of police departments and you see rampant racism in these departments.That's the reality. You want to point out the black cop shooting in order to deny the racism but the black cop shooting is trying to be part of that police department. He must have the approval of whites he is working with. That's also a reality.

I believe these cops are doing what they are trained to do.... and yes. i do have a problem with it too, which is why I probably wouldn't make a very good police officer. If you want to call every time a black person is shot racism, I'm not going to change your mind but I just don't agree, I cant help it due to what I consider common sense. White people get shot as well , but racism can never at all be used, so why are they getting shot? and do those reasons only apply to whites? I cant believe that. it doesn't make any logical sense.
Now if there is racism that affects the way cops are trained? I don't know... that may be a real good possiblity but that is something that needs to be looked into by the experts. Are there really bad racists cops? absolutely, but even the cops in this case deserve a chance to be investigated before immediately calling them racist. All that really does is make things worse

Racist police really do exist yard dog, its sad and surreal, but they are there. And we have film of it. Its one reason why OJ Simpson first got off, Mark Ferman. One racist cop said they had whole squads of racist policemen back then, and he said they are still there now; they just hide it. The experts already know, and they are trying to weed them out. These men will kill Blacks at quicker rates than others.

Yeah ...keep your black hands visible even in the dark of night.
That's right. Cops were able to see something in his hand, about the size of a gun. It was light enough for that.

So what's YOUR solution ? For cops to let the ones who HAVE a gun to shoot them ? Cops who have hesitated have been shot and killed.

only thing is the cops had told him to show his hands.... then they say they shot him because he approached them with "hands out" .. dont police ever tell someone to drop their weapon before shooting? Seems to me they did this a little too quickly, the guy hardly had a chance to comply with them. I'll admit though, if it was me, Id drop anything in my hand immediately If a cop was closing in on me. the kid probably panicked though
Hands visible and empty. One's life depends on it.

If you watched the infrared footage you had to have seen that the heat signature of the actor disappears many times, obscured because the chopper isn’t hovering but circling the scene, allowing numerous obstacles to block the view. There’s no way, once a continuous view is interrupted, to guarantee that the next sighting is the same man. Beside that, as I can clearly see, or more accurately not see, images vanish on the film vanish as if being obscured by some obstruction, and when I focused on exactly what was happening, I then saw that what was being obscured was in the shape of a rectangle and moved even when the image was static, to that area between the houses. And only then stopped moving and shielded something from being seen. Until someone explains what the phantom opaque screen was and why it suddenly appears at this point on the film, I cannot believe anything that they offer as evidence. As for your supposed explanations, he runs right past both houses, no hesitation, directly to the street, mounted the obstacle and would have continued through the block if not for the presence of the posse coming up the street. Only then did he turn around. He didn’t stop beforehand because it’s not his house. They say that the victim wasn’t wearing a hoodie, no hammer or pipe to break windows, no window glass on his clothing, and no contraband from this smash and grab rampage. Sounds like they executed the wrong guy. It also sounds like these overweight donut wranglers, winded and pissed off, formed a pistol waving posse and proceeded to lynch the first black suspect they encountered. What you had here was justice by police mob.
Anything else you want to exaggerate straight into your perspective ? Old Indian saying >> "Never judge a man until you've walked a mile in his mocassins."

Let's see you get out there in the dark, night after night, month after month, and confront bad guys. Come back and let us know how you made out (if you're still alive)

David Shavers shooting was not murder. It was justifiable. Shavers reached behind him. Hand disappeared from cop's view. BANG!

American MISeducation system failed Shavers. Should have taught him how to handle cop confrontation. Never let your hands disappear from view. Not even for a second.

If conservatives were running the schools, instead of gun/cop ignorant liberals, Shavers would be alive today.

US guys have seen examples from more than 100 years of similar racist behavior by cops. .Then you have department of justice inspections of police departments and you see rampant racism in these departments.That's the reality. You want to point out the black cop shooting in order to deny the racism but the black cop shooting is trying to be part of that police department. He must have the approval of whites he is working with. That's also a reality.
I hate to confuse you with the truth, but cops sometimes also shoot whites, who are dumb enough to let their hands disappear from the cop's line of sight. It just doesn't happen as much because more blacks seem to be stupid enough to let their hands go out of view (McDonald, Crutcher, Castille, etc etc) + they commit more crime, more often.

Also, media likes to hype up the publicity, and spin it as racism, with the help of BLM, NAACP, and other racist orgs. You sound like just another dupe of the Obama/Sharpton/Jackson race hustlers team. They propagandize. You fall for it.

I agree, the phone record which should be recorded I think, will be good evidence to what was going on at that moment. However, as Ive been watching this, I'm pretty convinced its the same person. In the video in the link I posted, it shows the cops handcuffing him while hes laying on the ground and he IS wearing a hoodie.
If there was someone else... why would the guys in the helecopter not point out to the cops on the ground another heat signature moving away from the scene? that would be almost impossible to miss.

As far as a crow bar, the guy had plenty of time to toss that as he was running through yards. Someones sliding glass door to their house was also reported as being shattered, seems that that would take something like a crow bar. I think this situation was made difficult for police because its at night, and I do agree, I think the police shot way too soon, I think they could have taken cover and allowed the guy a chance to drop whatever was in his hand. They probably should have realized that while running through a residential area between houses, they could possibly run across a third party.
Third party, fourth party, 5th, or 6th. If you're a cop and you come upon a suspect, anybody, and they guy appears to have something in his hand about the size of a gun, and you can't rule it out as a gun, you have to shoot.

Some cops have chosen not to. They're now dead.

Film can be edited, any type of film, any type of camera. And digital film and cameras afford technicians the added ability to create false images on the film that are almost impossible to detect. So that now things captured on film can not only be erased but also created.
If and whenever you have evidence of video editing/false images, let us know

Many conservative radicals have armed themselves to not only fight with cops if necessary they are prepared to fight federal troops too. Does your advice extend to fellow exremists?

On a more personal note,there are some cops who are so obssessed with their power they can and do provoke people into confrontations. Usually the cop has the advantage and comes out on top, but , sometimes that kind of cop doesn't survive.
Some people are just not going to be harrassed and fucked with for no damn good reason whether armed or not.
But it is quite telling that a common theme among you well armed conservative is the notion that an unarmed person who fights with an overbearing asshole hiding behind a badge, or a person who runs from cops deserves to be shot. If you believe that you're a fucking NAZI. Thousands of people have fought with cops, run away and even exchanged gunfire with cops yet were arrested without being murdered. Most cops are not shooting unarmed people with such disdain and impunity as those who shot Stephon Clark, even under similar circumstances.
Lastly, I gave you a link to review pertaining to .a pedestrian being shot after being targeted by an asshole in blue and falsely charged for jaywalking . The pedestrian, knowing he had done nothing amiss, simply asked the officer why he stopped him. Having no viable explanation, the cop escalated the confrontation : that being his intent from the onset for reasons known only to himself. This time the weapon of choice was a taser. But tasers can be deadly too. Scores of people are killed by tasers each year.
There is no such thing as an "unarmed man"

ANYONE with an adversarial tone, who is moving toward you, and is already within the standard 21 foot danger zone, is a lethal threat to you. If they continue coming at you after being warned to stay back, they should be self-defense shot.

No Such Thing As An “UNARMED MAN”

Anyone who would call this being a "NAZI", is an obvious casualty of the liberal mind-propaganda, that stems from the typical ignorance of cops and guns.

As for felons who are running away, they can be shot (in the back of course), and police actually violate their protocol, if they don't shoot (and allow suspect to escape)

Fleeing felon rule - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Racist police really do exist yard dog, its sad and surreal, but they are there. And we have film of it. Its one reason why OJ Simpson first got off, Mark Ferman. One racist cop said they had whole squads of racist policemen back then, and he said they are still there now; they just hide it. The experts already know, and they are trying to weed them out. These men will kill Blacks at quicker rates than others.
There are exceptions to everything. Police brutality and racism against blacks was heavily overplayed by the 2015-2016 race hustlers (Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, Crump, Holder) to whip up anti-Trump hysteria, before the election.

I hate to confuse you with the truth, but cops sometimes also shoot whites, who are dumb enough to let their hands disappear from the cop's line of sight. It just doesn't happen as much because more blacks seem to be stupid enough to let their hands go out of view (McDonald, Crutcher, Castille, etc etc) + they commit more crime, more often.

Also, media likes to hype up the publicity, and spin it as racism, with the help of BLM, NAACP, and other racist orgs. You sound like just another dupe of the Obama/Sharpton/Jackson race hustlers team. They propagandize. You fall for it.

FBI warned of white supremacists in law enforcement 10 years ago. Has anything changed?

In the 2006 bulletin, the FBI detailed the threat of white nationalists and skinheads infiltrating police in order to disrupt investigations against fellow members and recruit other supremacists. The bulletin was released during a period of scandal for many law enforcement agencies throughout the country, including a neo-Nazi gang formed by members of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department who harassed black and Latino communities. Similar investigations revealed officers and entire agencies with hate group ties in Illinois, Ohio and Texas.

Problems with white supremacists in law enforcement have surfaced since that report. In 2014, two Florida officers — including a deputy police chief — were fired after an FBI informant
outed them as members of the Ku Klux Klan. It marked the second time within five years that the agency uncovered an officer’s membership in the KKK. Several agencies nationwide have also launched investigations into personnel who may not be formal hate group members, but face allegations of race-based misconduct.

Social media has made it easier to expose white supremacists who serve in law enforcement. In September 2015, a North Carolina police officer was fired after a
picture of him giving a Nazi salute surfaced on Facebook. And as recently as August, the Philadelphia Police Department launched an internal investigation after attendees of a Black Lives Matter rally outside the Democratic National Convention spotted an officer in charge of crowd control with a tattoo of the Nazi Party emblem on his forearm and posted the image on Instagram.

Policing in America has historically had racial implications. The earliest forms of organized law enforcement in the U.S. can be
traced to slave patrols that tracked down escaped slaves, and overseers assigned to guard settler communities from Native Americans. In the centuries since, many law enforcement agencies directly participated in antagonizing communities of color, or provided a shield for others who did. But in the 10 years since the FBI’s initial warning, little has changed, Jones said.

“We catch them when we can, which means when we notice someone and check in the database,” said Heidi Beirich, director of the Intelligence Project at the Southern Poverty Law Center. The group is responsible for
exposing an Alabama officer as a member of a white nationalist hate group, League of the South, after he spoke at their national conference in 2013. The officer was later fired.

FBI warned of white supremacists in law enforcement 10 years ago. Has anything changed?

You're just another dumb ass alt right racist idiot.

ANYONE with an adversarial tone, who is moving toward you, and is already within the standard 21 foot danger zone, is a lethal threat to you. If they continue coming at you after being warned to stay back, they should be self-defense shot.

Anyone who would call this being a "NAZI", is an obvious casualty of the liberal mind-propaganda, that stems from the typical ignorance of cops and guns.

As for felons who are running away, they can be shot (in the back of course), and police actually violate their protocol, if they don't shoot (and allow suspect to escape)

Actually the fleeing felon rule does not apply in his case.

Under U.S. law the fleeing felon rule was limited in 1985 to non-lethal force in most cases by Tennessee v. Garner, 471 U.S. 1. The justices held that deadly force "may not be used unless necessary to prevent the escape and the officer has probable cause to believe that the suspect poses a significant threat of death or serious bodily harm to the officer or others."

No such threat existed in his case.

Your OP does not set any legal precedent for what an unarmed man is either. If a cop is scared of an unarmed man talking in an angry tone from 7 yards away that officer needs to find another job.

Actually the fleeing felon rule does not apply in his case.

Under U.S. law the fleeing felon rule was limited in 1985 to non-lethal force in most cases by Tennessee v. Garner, 471 U.S. 1. The justices held that deadly force "may not be used unless necessary to prevent the escape and the officer has probable cause to believe that the suspect poses a significant threat of death or serious bodily harm to the officer or others."

No such threat existed in his case.

Your OP does not set any legal precedent for what an unarmed man is either. If a cop is scared of an unarmed man talking in an angry tone from 7 yards away that officer needs to find another job.

You guys need to teach your children to obey the goddamn law if they don't wanna get shot.

In the 2006 bulletin, the FBI detailed the threat of white nationalists and skinheads infiltrating police in order to disrupt investigations against fellow members and recruit other supremacists. The bulletin was released during a period of scandal for many law enforcement agencies throughout the country, including a neo-Nazi gang formed by members of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department who harassed black and Latino communities. Similar investigations revealed officers and entire agencies with hate group ties in Illinois, Ohio and Texas.

Problems with white supremacists in law enforcement have surfaced since that report. In 2014, two Florida officers — including a deputy police chief — were fired after an FBI informant
outed them as members of the Ku Klux Klan. It marked the second time within five years that the agency uncovered an officer’s membership in the KKK. Several agencies nationwide have also launched investigations into personnel who may not be formal hate group members, but face allegations of race-based misconduct.

Social media has made it easier to expose white supremacists who serve in law enforcement. In September 2015, a North Carolina police officer was fired after a
picture of him giving a Nazi salute surfaced on Facebook. And as recently as August, the Philadelphia Police Department launched an internal investigation after attendees of a Black Lives Matter rally outside the Democratic National Convention spotted an officer in charge of crowd control with a tattoo of the Nazi Party emblem on his forearm and posted the image on Instagram.

Policing in America has historically had racial implications. The earliest forms of organized law enforcement in the U.S. can be
traced to slave patrols that tracked down escaped slaves, and overseers assigned to guard settler communities from Native Americans. In the centuries since, many law enforcement agencies directly participated in antagonizing communities of color, or provided a shield for others who did. But in the 10 years since the FBI’s initial warning, little has changed, Jones said.

“We catch them when we can, which means when we notice someone and check in the database,” said Heidi Beirich, director of the Intelligence Project at the Southern Poverty Law Center. The group is responsible for
exposing an Alabama officer as a member of a white nationalist hate group, League of the South, after he spoke at their national conference in 2013. The officer was later fired.

You're just another dumb ass alt right racist idiot.

Your handle shouldn’t be protectionist , but rabidracist. I’m sure you already know you’re a racist, expressing openly in this forum standard klan and alt right propaganda. I’ll wager that you don’t air these views in venues where your identity is known. Trump has emboldened you closet racists to step out of the shadows and from under the rocks.

Forum List

Back